Oooh, they better have worked this glitch out and hopefully never listen to Justin again! If they didn't, I'm gonna beat the shit out of Josh! I brought Beth out here to see them happy together, not apart and miserable. She hasn't answered any of my texts or FB messages, so I'm clueless as to what to expect. Beth is my younger sister, Irish twin. She has blonde hair and blue-hazel eyes, curvy. It's bad when Justin is eyeing her in just jeans and a t-shirt, he's going to be gawking over her dress for tonight. "He's still staring," she whispers to me, turning to face me.

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Keep staring and you'll have one eye to look out of instead of two, Justin!" I scream loud enough for him to hear.

"Why's that?" he yells back, playing this little bullshit game with me.

"I'll cause it to swell shut!" I inform him and he mockingly shudders, feigning fear.

I see Nick, Josh, Sam, Christina and Kitsy enter as Justin goes back to his conversation with Trace, Nick slaps the back of his head when he walks by and it's like Agent Gibbs does on NCIS. I laugh with Beth, Justin rubbing the back of his head and glares after Nick.

They join us on the stage and hug both of us in a group embrace, Josh standing behind her. She takes a step back and his arms wind around her, holding her. They did figure it out, it's been fixed and I can find out later about how it went down.

Tyrese walks up to our posse and flicks Josh's ear, prompting him to jump. He looks over his shoulder and scoffs. "Sup, man?"

"Too good to let go of her and greet me properly now?" he teases Josh.

"Considering what happened yesterday, yes."

His face turns serious and he has a scowl on his face. "What stupid thing did you do?"

"Justin convinced me that she was being unfaithful."

His big black hand covers his face as he lets out a low groan, sounding almost like a growl. "He still hasn't gotten over his loss."

"Nope, still jealous," Sam, Kitsy, Beth, Christina and I say in unison. I told Beth all about Justin's jealousy complex over Josh being with Sam.

Show time, 8pm

Keke Palmer stands on the stage and talks about comebacks with Bow Wow, both playfully arguing over if Josh is a better artist than Sam and vice versa. "Well, we should see what they can do to persuade fans over who's better," Bow Wow suggests.

"Yeah, let's," Keke agrees.

"JC Chasez and Lil' Breanna!" they announce together.

I see a club like set up on the stage. Josh is leaning on the wall on one side, Sam talking to some of her female back up dancers while the guys are with Josh and the music starts. It's a clip of Some Girls from his first solo record and she begins dancing dirty with the girls, Josh and the guys on the stage gawking. She jumps in with her new song. They begin the routine for it and the bass is hot, the best part of the song in my honest opinion. Josh continues to lean on the wall with the guys as the girls begin dancing.

I can see you talking

But all I can hear is static

Turn the volume up one time

The confidence is lacking

Hiding in the shadows

All you do is hold up the walls up

Baby what's the hold up?

What's with all these walls up?

Josh pushes off the wall, approaching Sam and begins to sing his first verse.

You can feel the rhythm

But your body's being modest

Trapped in your cocoon

But underneath you are a goddess

The other girls fan out and take each of the boys, dancing with them as Josh begins tearing up that stage with Sam.

Baby, you're the hottest

He touches her and pulls his hand back, acting as if touching her had burned him.

I'm just being honest

You should be released back into the wild

Sam takes over the first two lines of the chorus, Josh's voice blending perfectly with hers as they dance as if they are one person.

It's time, time to let the predator out

'Cause it's watch your back

You're a killer beast, you're an animal

And it's easy to see you're an animal

Tonight everyone will know what you are

You'll be out of the dark

When you're watching me, you're an animal

And it's easy to see you're an animal

Moving with your instincts

All you hear is but that heartbeat

He puts his hand over her heart and moves it to mimic a heartbeat, her chest popping with it.

Taking your position

To the hype that's in the story

Feeding off the spirits and the people are arousing

I can feel you pouncing

She jumps at him, her legs wrapping around his waist and lands on her hands upside down. She quickly does a back walk over and gets back to her feet, face to face with Josh.

Damn, the room is bouncing

They jump lightly, everyone on the stage having a blast.

Read me with the eyes

Ready to play

See me in the eyes

I'll be your prey

No more hesitation

They begin grinding, facing each other and she presses her body to his with her free hand snaking up behind his neck, his head appearing beside hers with smiles on both.

The train has left the station

You should be released back into the wild

It's time, time to let the predator out

'Cause it watch your back

You're a killer beast, you're an animal

And it's easy to see you're an animal

Tonight everyone will know what you are

You'll be out of the dark

When you're watching me, you're an animal

And it's easy to see you're an animal

So turn it up!

Sam turns to face him, locking eyes with foreheads pressed together.

I bring out the animal in you

You bring out the animal in me

I bring out the animal in you

You bring out the animal in me

bring out the animal in you

You bring out the animal in me

I bring out the animal in you

You bring out the animal in me

Josh joins her voice, blending perfectly and matching her harmony.

I bring out the animal in you

You bring out the animal in me

I bring out the animal in you

You bring out the animal...

It's time, time to let the predator out

'Cause it's watch your back

You're a killer beast, you're an animal

And it's easy to see you're an animal

Tonight everyone will know what you are

You'll be out of the dark

When you're watching me, you're an animal

And it's easy to see

You'll be out of the dark

When you're watching me, You're an animal

And it's easy to see you're an animal

They end it, each couple holding each other with one arm around the other and foreheads pressed together with eyes locked. Both Sam and Josh have accomplished grins on their faces, laced with desire and evil thoughts radiating underneath and their bodies press together harder. Bow Wow interrupts most of the audience's attention on those two the moment they kiss. "I guess they're on equal ground, they're both great."

Keke scoffs. "I still say he's hot."

"I still say she has a beautiful body," Bow Wow retorts.

After Party, 10:30 pm

We've all changed into more comfortable clothes and somehow still look nice at the same time, Sam and Josh smiling like dorks as they walk into the room. Everyone congratulating them for their mind blowing performance stops them to chat for a minute or two, both of them enjoying the high from the performance near the end of the show. They get in ear shot of us and we all begin to clamor, each of us complimenting them on the performance. She giggles and he chuckles softly, kissing each other. They look back us and thank us. "Dawn, you wanna join the rest of us girls for dinner out?" Sam drops the hypothetical bomb on me.

I glance at Aaron and he shrugs, one hand palm up. "Sure," I reply.

Suki from MTV struts over, mic in hand and a camera man behind her. "Can I have an interview with you and JC?" she asks Sam.

"Babe?"

"Sure," Josh agrees.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance