Subtitles

**

It is 1:37 in the morning and I have finally admitted defeat.  Another night out with every intention of capturing his attention has ended in complete failure.  Tonight’s interference has come in the form of a curvy blonde who has a birthmark on her right cheek and has been speaking in her native French accent all night.  He’s a sucker for accents.  I put up a good fight in this outfit, but I just couldn’t compete with that.  One too many drinks and one too many stolen glances at the two of them has lead to one tremendous headache so I have decided to call it a night.   

I said my goodbyes to our other friends knowing better than to interrupt him.  I gather my coat and head towards the door, shivering as I quickly slip it on and button up.   At this hour in the morning in the middle of February in Paris it is a bitter cold.  The only thing keeping me warm is my wool coat and the gallon of alcohol still in my system.  Of course the street is silent with no sign of a taxi anywhere.  I would walk in the direction of the hotel, but as it turns out I have no idea where I am in relation.  I slip my hands into my coat pockets as I see my sighed breaths visible in the winter. 

I hear murmurs approaching closer and my stomach drops slightly.  Please, no!  Spare me the further humiliation of having to engage with them while I wait here helplessly.  I slowly sidestep away from the entry, inching as far away as possible at a subtle snail pace.  Where the hell are the cabs in this country?  He comes out of the door with her by the hand and I want to disappear.  They settle on the opposite side of the doorway, whispering to one another.  I can feel his stare boring into me and try not to make direct eye-contact back.   He clears his throat and seems to be debating saying something to me until she pulls on his arm to capture his attention. 

I slip my hands deeper into my coat pockets as his town car pulls up.  Damn him and damn his car service.  At this rate I might as well try to find a bicycle to pedal back to the hotel.  I pretend not to watch as the driver holds the door open for them.  She slides across the seat and he puts a hand on the door before turning back to me.  “Emma, ride with us.”

I shake my head, “No, I’m all set.”

“We’re going to the same place.”

“That’s very presumptuous, Chasez.  For all you know, I could be waiting for my French lover Jean-Louis to take me on a tour of champagne and chocolate croissants around the city.” 

The sarcasm in my tone makes him chuckle as he shakes his head.  “Well, the bakeries are all closed ‘til morning so I’d be happy to give you a lift unless you’d like to wait for Jean-Louis here for another five hours or so.”  I sigh as I weigh the potential torture of sitting in the car with the two of them against my need to get back to the hotel and stand frozen in place.  He leans against the car and raises an eyebrow at me.  “Emma…”  I roll my eyes as I walk over to him and thank the driver for keeping the door held as I slip inside.  I make an executive decision to move across to the opposite seat with my back to the driver. 

Sitting down immediately slams my headache harder and I feel a wave of dizziness wash over me.  JC slides in next to her and the driver closes the door.  The two of them stare at me and I feel slightly self conscious at the awkwardness.  She starts speaking to him in French and he responds back.  Since when does he speak French?  I never knew that about him.  I guess he’s full of surprises.

She motions towards me.  “Elle est un de vos amis, non?”

He nods, “Oui, elle travaille avec moi.”  His accent is incredibly sexy.

She giggles slightly.  “Vous la regardez avec le desir.” 

He furrows his brow before deciding how to answer her.  “Il est complique.” 

She intertwines her fingers with his and flashes him a mischievous grin.  “Nous pourrions uncomplicate la situation pour vous.”  

He swallows nervously and tugs at his collar before leaning towards the small bar and pulling a bottle of champagne out.  Really, Chasez?  Haven’t had enough?  He frowns at the realization that there are no glasses.  She takes the bottle from his hands and pops it anyway, taking a swig from it for herself.  He looks at her with amusement as she hands the bottle back to him.  Reluctantly, he drinks straight from the bottle and then both sets of eyes fall on me. 

“Do you want some, Emma?” he asks, cocking his head slightly. 

Oh, I want some alright; just not the bubbly backwash from JC and his female companion.  “I’m all set,” I say, smiling politely.  She takes the champagne from him and moves to sit next to me.  Maybe she’s not used to translating turndowns.  

“Emma, it’s nice to meet you.  My name is Claire,” she says in her thick accent.  She catches me by surprise as she leans in for the polite double air-kiss.  She kisses to the side of my left cheek and then towards my right, leaning in a bit too close and actually smudging her lips past the corner of my mouth.  She gives JC a smirk as she takes another sip from the champagne bottle and my eyes flick over to him, watching him nervously move his palms up and down his knees.  She hands the bottle to me and I halfheartedly accept it.  As I guzzle down more champagne I have a sneaking suspicion I am going to hate myself whenever I end up waking up from the drunken mistake of an evening.

Claire takes the bottle and leans forward, handing it back to JC.  He swallows nervously as he takes another sip and watches Claire lean back and settle next to me.  I jump slightly as I feel her hand settle on my thigh, her fingers slowly dancing up my leg.  I can feel my heart pounding as I watch his eyes darkening as he stares at the two of us.  She brings her other hand to my jaw and squeezes my thigh as she kisses me on the lips.  I let out a slight gasp as I steal a glimpse of him from the corner of my eye, watching as his mouth hangs open.  If this is what it takes to get him to look at me like that I am fully prepared to commit. 

I let a moan escape my lips as I press harder back and feel her hands move under my shirt.  She pulls at it and I hold my arms up as she pulls it over my head.  JC licks his lips hungrily as she unhooks my bra and starts running her hands across my breasts.  I find myself laughing as she slowly unbuttons my fly and pulls my jeans clumsily down my legs. 

My eyes widen as JC growls.  “Tu ne vas pas a partager?” 

Claire turns to him and grins mischievously, “Venez et obtenir son.” 

He reacts by drunkenly stumbling towards me and cupping my chin with his hands as he pulls my mouth to his.  I have trouble catching my breath as I feel his lips on mine and his tongue slowly slides into my mouth.  His hands move to my scalp, gently tugging my hair as I feel her fingers pressing into my panties.  She pushes them to the side as she slides her fingers inside my wetness and flicks her tongue against one of my nipples.  He shifts down to the floor of the car and pulls my legs to his shoulders, settling in between them.  He gives me a cocky wink before slipping his tongue into my folds.  I start to pant as Claire continues to massage my breasts with her hands, tweaking my nipples.  JC teases my clit with his tongue and I let out a low moan.  He quickens his pace and I grip his hair tightly as I feel immense pleasure running through my whole body from the overstimulation between the two of them touching me at once.  He slowly slips out of me and drags his hands up to my hips, pulling himself up on his knees.  I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me and let out a contented sigh. 

“I am going to leave you two alone and step out here,” Claire says, knocking on the window to signal to the driver.  He slows to a stop and she grabs her coat and presses her lips to mine one last time.  “It was a pleasure.”  She slips out of the car door and it closes quickly behind her.

JC stares up at me with hazy eyes, grinning widely.  “I guess Claire was more interested in you this whole time.  Good thing you didn’t settle for waiting around for Jean-Louis.” 

I pull my pants back on and slip my shirt over my head once again and flash him a smile.  “Il peut toujours venir dans ma chambre plus tard.”

His eyes widen as his cheeks turn a deep shade of red.  “Emma, you speak French?”

“Vous etes un peu idiot.  Un idiot aimable.”

He intertwines his fingers with mine as he pulls me behind him, stepping out of the car.  “Are you going to come to this lovable idiot’s room for some proper alone time?”

I shake my head as I chuckle lightly.  “Si vous insistez.”

**

Subtitles

Elle est un de vos amis, non?  -  She is a friend of yours, right?

Oui, elle travaille avec moi.  -  Yes, she works with me.

Vous la regardez avec le desir.  -  You stare at her with desire. 

Il est complique.  -  It’s complicated.

Nous pourrions uncomplicated la situation pour vous.  -  We could uncomplicated the situation for you.

Tu ne vas pas a partager?  -  Aren’t you going to share? 

Venez et obtenir son.  -  Come and get her.

Il peut toujours venir dans ma chambre plus tard.  -  He can always come to my room later.

Vous etes un peu idiot.  Un idiot aimbale.  -  You’re kind of an idiot.  A lovable idiot.

Si vous insistez.  -  If you insist. 


Completed
Whit1210 is the author of 10 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers affair unrequited oral randomhookup assistant carsex jealous triangles threeway drunksex visual postsync originalcharacter vacation