[Comments - 6]
Summary:

Discontinued! Being re-written. The new story is called "Ace of Spades"

 

Part 2 of the "Deck of Cards" series. Sequel to Card Castle.

Lance Bass: Southern, compassionate, and fun loving fifth member of the ever popular boy band *NSYNC. Recovering from the surprising, sudden, and public court case win against the group’s creator, it looks like the boy band has everything going for them. With a new manager, new music, a new live band member in the form of his old friend, and new lives free from the master puppet Lou Pearlman, the only way they can go is up. With his puppet strings clipped, Lance takes the time to learn about himself, and learn what it means to be a friend with no strings holding him back. Except for maybe one.

Annaleigh ‘Ace’ Carr: Smart, feisty, witty, sometimes scatterbrained, perfectionist; all the things that make up a hard working bass player. It was all the attributes that caught the attention of *NSYNC with the intention of hiring her as the new bass player for their live band. The last thing she was expecting was to reunite with her “estranged” friend, Lance Bass. They haven’t spoken since he left Mississippi to join the band and was caught up in the whirlwind of fame and fortune as it took him all over the world. But she is (reluctantly) willing to rebuild their friendship for this opportunity. She’s used to being in the background, following in Lance’s footsteps, but with her job on the line, she has to learn how to put herself in the forefront and deal with secrets that will shake her foundation to the core

 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Series: Deck of Cards
Chapters: 16 Completed: No
Word count: 78869 Read: 72995
Published: Sep 15, 2013 Updated: Jul 23, 2014
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Discontinued! Being re-written. The new story is called "Ace of Spades"
 

Part 2 in the "Deck of Cards" series. Sequel to Card Castle.


Disclaimer: I don't own *NSYNC or their friends, family, or other celebrities mentioned in this fic and/or the other fics and I write in the future. I only own Alan, Jasmine, any other OC, and Annaleigh and her family and her plotline.

1. Prologue: In Fate's Hands by AceofSpades [Comments - 2] (1536 words)
Prologue. After the trial.

2. See You Again by AceofSpades [Comments - 2] (4414 words)
Lance meets up with Annaleigh after three years.

3. Have a Blue Christmas by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (2308 words)
Annaleigh deals with Lance returning home for Christmas.

4. All I Want For Christmas Is You by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (4712 words)
Lance finds out what happened with Annaleigh while he was gone.

5. We Wish You A Marry Christmas (Part I) by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (3229 words)
Lance asks for advice on whether or not to help Annaleigh. Sorry for the delay with this chapter.

6. We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Part II) by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (4858 words)

Soo sorry it took me so long to update this! School's gotten in the way!

Hope you like this chapter.

7. We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Part III) by AceofSpades [Comments - 1] (4531 words)
Annaleigh asks her dad what happened with his marriage and Darren and Lance tells Annaleigh about the *NSYNC auditions.

8. Sure Feels Right by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (6182 words)
New Year's in Mississippi and Hawaii.

9. Muster Up Every Ounce of Confidence by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (6185 words)
*NSYNC starts preparations for the new album and tour as Annaleigh meets Johnny Wright.

10. Be Prepared by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (5286 words)
Sorry for the delay with this chapter. Been busy with school work lately.

Enjoy

11. Here We Go by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (5872 words)
Lance starts a fight with his inner demons and Annaleigh auditions for the *NSYNC band.

12. What Was That? by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (6013 words)
Lance gets confused by an event at the house and Annaleigh's first day as part of the *NSYNC band.

13. Life in the Fast Lane by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (6160 words)
On *NSYNC's day off before the AMAs, they head to Disney World.

14. The AMAs by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (6876 words)
Annaleigh finds out what happens when preparing for a big event.

15. Calm Before the Storm by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (6137 words)
The release of No Strings Attached.

16. Southern Hell-spitality (Part I) by AceofSpades [Comments - 0] (4570 words)
Annaleigh finds out about her parents' problems.