Author's Chapter Notes:
...let's get it on....you know you've been waiting for this one ;)

In the last three days, Annie felt as though she’d been living in someone else’s dream. JC Chasez was more than she had ever expected and sometimes she had to wonder if he was too good to be true. Especially when they would both look after Emma-Claire and since he hadn’t needed to be back at work until Friday, she felt that way a lot. They’d tucked her in together, they’d made breakfast together, and they’d watched plenty of movies at night together. It almost felt as though they were a family and Annie was once again trying to guard her heart from going to that place. Every night she ended up in JC’s bed and every morning she was careful to sneak out before Emma-Claire woke. She’d trek across the patio and pool to her apartment, shower and change, and be back just in time for when Emma-Claire would come downstairs. JC had begged her every time to stay longer but Annie was adamantly fighting against him. It was enough that she’d given into him about staying the night but Emma-Claire had made several comments to both Annie and JC about how if Annie married JC then Emma-Claire would have a mommy again. Or if JC loved Annie then Emma-Claire would get a brother or sister.

And it had only been three days.

Still, the child suspected nothing. She was only going on what she had seen with her friends at preschool and dance who had mothers and fathers that were married. Annie tried not to think about the day that Emma-Claire would discover that JC and Annie were in fact a couple and what questions would come from that. She also tried not to think about the fact that this relationship was days old, they hadn’t even had sex-though they’d been close several times-and it could all end tomorrow. Annie wasn’t stupid. She knew how celebrities –or most of them anyway- worked and that JC could dump her just as soon as he’d started dating her. Yet had anyone else seen them together, they would have assumed they were quite happy and not going to break up for a long time or if ever.

 

“If it’s okay with you, do you think you and Michael might want to come over here for dinner instead?” JC was asking Lance as he drove home Thursday evening from the grocery store.

“Sure. Your nanny was busy or something I take it,” Lance replied.

JC was silent for a few seconds. “Um, well, that’s the thing. We’re sort of, I mean, we’re dating…”

Lance chuckled into the phone. “Oh yeah? When did that start?”

“About four days ago.”

“Way to go, C. Sure. We’d love to come over for dinner. What time?”

“Eight?”

“Perfect. We’ll see you then. Oh, is there anything else you want to share?”

JC snorted. “Shut up. See you tomorrow night.”

“Bye, JC.”

JC hung up and almost immediately his phone buzzed again. He smiled to see his mother’s number flashing on the screen.

“Joshua, your dad and I have decided to come out next week and see you and Emma-Claire. Would that be okay?”

JC’s first thought went to Annie and how he might finally get to have some real one on one time with her. Hell, he might even get to take her on a first date.

“That would be great, Mom. Oh and I might as well tell you,” he spoke, “Annie and I are dating.” The words flowed off of his tongue easily as though it were always supposed to be that way.

“Josh! Oh, honey, that’s wonderful! What does Emma-Claire think?”

“We haven’t told her.”

“What do you mean you haven’t told her? Josh, don’t you think she would be ecstatic over that?”

“She definitely would be. But we’ve only been dating for a few days and it’s still pretty new. And you know, what if something happened-“

“Joshua, the only thing that would happen is that you would decide you were bored just like in all of your other relationships,” Karen said it so firmly that JC pulled the phone away from his hear and back again.

“Whoa, Mom. Easy. Annie’s the one who wanted to keep it a secret. We even-“ he’d almost divulged too much information to his mother about the nights that Annie stayed over. Some things were just better left unsaid. “-um, we don’t even kiss or anything in front of her.”

“Well, anyway, eventually you know she’ll find out. But regardless, I’m happy for you. We fly in on Monday afternoon. Can you pick us up?”

“Sure. Sounds great. I know Emma-Claire is gonna be excited to hear you’re coming back.”

“We can hardly wait.”

 

Annie stood at the stove and turned over the pieces of chicken in the skillet. It was nearing dinner and Emma-Claire had asked for chicken fingers for dinner. The sun was starting to set and Annie looked over at her apartment across from the pool, chuckling at the fact that it was more or less used now for a place to shower and dress.  In the last three days she’d been living in JC’s bedroom and waking up next to him. Even amid the chaos of having to hide their relationship, Annie was quite enjoying it all. She heard JC’s car pulling into the garage and looked down at the chicken, which was just about ready. She turned them over once more, then checked on the sweet potato fries in the oven.

“Hey,” he greeted her as he came in with three bags of groceries. He set them on the island and walked over to her, double-checking to see that Emma-Claire was no- where around. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest from behind. His lips immediately found the one spot on the nape of her neck that made Annie’s legs turn to Jell-O whenever he kissed or nipped her there.

“Why do you always get me there when you know I can’t do anything about it!” Annie giggled, turning to face him.

“Just so you’ll know what’s gonna come after dinner,” JC bent down to kiss her again. “Where’s Emma?”

“She’s upstairs playing in her room,” Annie turned the stove off and moved the chicken fingers onto a plate. “I was just about to go and get her.”

“So it looks like you and me have a dinner date tomorrow,” JC told her, as he hopped up on the island. “Lance and Michael are coming over at eight. Originally, we were gonna go out with them, but you know, it’s kind of hard to find a sitter these days.”

Annie giggled and turned to face him. “Yeah. How ‘bout that? Strange, isn’t it.” She walked over to him and linked her fingers through his, reaching up on her tip- toes to kiss him. “Wow, I feel like such a real couple. Dinner dates and everything.”

“And,” JC added as he hopped off the island and followed her to the living room. “My parents are coming in on Monday. I’m thinking they can watch Emma a few nights and you and me can go out to dinner. On a real date like a real couple.”

Annie was just about to walk up the stairs to retrieve Emma-Claire and turned around and smiled at him. “I can’t wait.”

JC climbed the stairs and stopped just below the one she was standing on. “Yeah and I’m thinking maybe I’ll just move in with you next week,” he moved a strand of hair behind her ear. “Maybe finally we can finish what we’ve started all week.”

Annie bit her lower lip and grinned at him. It was true that every time they’d come close to sex, something would ultimately go awry. Emma-Claire had interrupted once or twice by knocking on the door wanting water and in their most recent attempt, JC’s condom had a hole in it and neither of them wanted to risk anything, even if Annie was religiously on the pill.

“Then you should move in soon,” Annie quickly pecked him on the lips and headed up the stairs to get Emma-Claire for dinner.

 

“Why can’t I stay up?” Emma-Claire was demanding the next evening. She had been fed dinner at the normal time and bathed and had been allowed to watch two television shows.

“Because your bedtime is in fifteen minutes,” Annie told her in a no nonsense tone. She picked up her Barbie dolls that were displayed all over the coffee table. Annie was suddenly nervous about this dinner tonight. She wanted to impress JC’s friends and she knew that Lance was aware that she had been the nanny. It shouldn’t matter so much and she knew it. So what she was the nanny who was practically sleeping with her boss? Her boss was now her boyfriend, they weren’t doing anything illegal or tawdry. But she still felt that she would be judged for some reason or the other and made sure that she looked as unlike a nanny as possible. She’d worn a short black skirt that hit her above the knee and a loose fitting green and blue top that was one-shouldered. She’d straightened her hair and put on her best make-up. JC had yet to see her because he had been gone most of the day working and then picking up steaks to grill for dinner.

“How come you get to eat dinner with Daddy and his friends?” Emma-Claire was pouting, sitting on the edge of the couch.

“Because I got invited and that’s just the way it is, babe,” Annie handed her the Barbie dolls. “Go take these up to your room and pick out a book.” She checked the time. It was past eight and JC had yet to arrive and neither had Lance and Michael. She sighed loudly and looked at Emma-Claire whose lower lip was protruding in a pout. “Emma-Claire, did you hear what I said?”

“I don’t want to go to bed. I wanna stay up with you and Daddy!” she whined. Annie sighed again and knelt down to the child’s level.

“Honey, I know but you can’t. I’m sorry. You know your bedtime is eight-thirty. Let’s go upstairs and I’ll read you a story,” Annie managed to pull Emma-Claire off the couch and the child begrudgingly followed her up the stairs. Just as they got to her room, she heard JC enter from the garage and Emma-Claire ran past her and down the stairs.

“Daddy, I want to stay up with you and Annie!” Emma-Claire greeted him as he walked into the living room.

“Emma-Claire!” Annie called after her and JC did a double take when he saw her. He couldn’t react because of the child looking desperately at him, but he gave her the once over and Annie saw him hungrily looking at her exposed cleavage.

“What?” JC broke his stare from Annie and then looked down at Emma-Claire. “No, Emma. You know you have to go to bed. And you’d be bored. It’s just a bunch of big people talking about boring stuff.”

“Daddy, please!” Emma-Claire looked at him with the perfect puppy -dog face and JC nearly relented but shook his head.

“No, honey. I’m sorry. Not tonight,” he lifted her into his arms and hugged her, only then able to look at Annie and mouth to her, “You look amazing!”

Annie blushed and stood at the top of the stairs, replying with a quiet, “Thanks.”

“Okay, go on and let Annie tuck you in. I’ll see you tomorrow and we’ll have pancakes for breakfast okay?” JC kissed his daughter and watched her trudge up the stairs. Annie took her by the hand and turned to JC before she walked into the bedroom.

“I’ll be down in a minute,” she told him quietly and JC nodded, nearly gawking at her. He was thankful for the doorbell ringing to bring him out of his trance. He was hoping tonight might be the night to finally make love. He knew his parents would be in town soon and he wouldn’t have to wait much longer, but the way Annie looked right now he didn’t think he could last.

“Hey, man,” he greeted Lance as he and Michael walked into the foyer.

“Hey,” Lance clapped his shoulder and handed him a bottle of wine. “Here. It’s from some winery we went to last week up in Napa.”

“Thanks,” JC took the bottle and then looked at Michael. “Nice to see you, Michael.”

“Yeah, you too,” Michael shook JC’s hand and the threesome walked into the living room.

“Annie will be down in a minute,” JC told them. “I’ll go ahead and get this bottle opened.”

 

Annie was reading Emma-Claire The Giving Tree when she heard the voices downstairs and suddenly felt that nervous pit in her stomach returning. She maintained a calm demeanor and continued to read but praying that tonight would go smoothly all the while. Once the book was finished, she closed it and looked down at Emma-Claire whose eyes were drooping.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Annie leaned over to kiss her cheek.

“I thought Daddy had me on Saturdays?” Emma-Claire yawned and rolled over to take her picture from its place next to her nightstand.

Annie nodded slowly. Yes, tomorrow was her day off but now that she and JC were together she didn’t really want it or need it. She was sure she’d probably end up in his bed that night anyway. “Um, right. Well, maybe I’ll come join you. Would that be okay?”

Emma-Claire nodded and rubbed her eyes sleepily. “Yeah,” she yawned and looked up at Annie. “I love you, Annie.”

“How much?”

“To the moon and-“ Emma-Claire yawned again, “back.”

Annie grinned and stood to her feet, walking over to the door. “See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.” She closed the door and walked down the hallway approaching the stairs.

“Hey, there she is,” JC looked up at her from the couch. “Come on down, baby.”

Annie smiled nervously at Lance and Michael who only returned her nervous smile with two friendly grins. She relaxed somewhat by the time she reached the last step and JC stood to greet her at the bottom with a long kiss.

“You look so sexy, Annie. Can I just tell them to leave?” he growled in her ear.

Annie blushed and gently pushed him away, looking down at the two men seated on the couch. “Hi,” she smiled at them.

“Annie, it’s nice to meet you,” Lance stood to his feet and leaned in to peck her cheek. “I’m Lance and this is my fiancé Michael.”

“Hi,” Michael followed suit and shook Annie’s hand.

Annie sat down next to JC on the couch and he draped his arm around her shoulder, making circles with his finger on her exposed skin.

“So, I guess we don’t need to ask how you two met, huh?” Lance teased them and Annie actually chuckled instead of cringing.

“Leave them alone,” Michael hit Lance playfully on the leg. “That’s a great top, Annie. Where’d you get it?”

Annie relaxed and settled into JC’s arm. She sipped her wine and began a nice conversation feeling completely at ease and like she’d always known Lance and Michael. A few times JC would lean over to kiss her cheek and once when Lance and Michael weren’t looking, his arm that had been around her shoulder snaked its way down to gently squeeze her breast. On their way out to the patio for dinner later on, JC pulled her aside.

“Sleep with me tonight,” he told her softly, kissing her neck.

“I was planning on it,” Annie chuckled and went to pull away to follow Lance and Michael.

“No,” JC pulled her back and their eyes met. “I mean, sleep with me.”

Annie’s eyes became wide and she smirked at him. “Let’s just see what happens, okay?”

 

By the end of the evening, the foursome was a little more than tipsy and enjoying a fourth bottle of wine on the back patio. The lights were dimmed, the fire pit was ablaze, and JC had put on jazz music that played softly around the pool. Conversation was few and far between and every so often, one of the couples would start kissing on each other in between talking with the other. JC was even more affectionate towards her when he was tipsy and Annie noted that. She looked over at Lance and Michael across from them who were engrossed in their own little private world. JC was humming in her ear as he held her close to him. There was a warm breeze that blew over them and Annie shivered against him. She felt his lips graze her temple and snuggled even closer.

“Did you enjoy tonight?” he whispered, looking down at her. She met his gaze and they smiled at each other.

“Yeah,” she took his hand and with her index finger circled and traced it. “I like your hands.”
“Really?” JC chuckled. “Why’s that?” His palm was still extended up and Annie intertwined her fingers with his and looked at their hands together. She took their hands and placed it close to her breast.

“Cause they know what to do. And they’re strong. And I don’t know. I just like them,” she shrugged and watched him begin to circle her breast with his fingers. Annie looked over at Michael and Lance who were making out and not paying them any attention. JC changed his pattern of circling and then slowly began to massage it and watched Annie close her eyes.

“You like this?” he whispered.

“Mmhm,” she could barely get it out.

“You’re beautiful,” he kissed her.

“You’re just saying that so you can get me laid,” Annie replied dryly, but with a grin on her face.

“Shut up,” JC kissed her again and squeezed her breast, his tongue probing each crevice of her mouth.

“Um, I think we’re gonna go,” Lance spoke as he stood and Annie noticed both men adjusting themselves.

“Can you drive, dude?” JC asked, pulling away from Annie for a minute. “Cause you’re more than welcome to sleep here.”

“I think Michael’s fine to drive,” Lance looked down at Michael who nodded at JC. “Tonight was fun. We should do it more often.”

“Definitely,” JC walked with Lance inside the house.

“Annie, it was great meeting you,” Michael told her as they entered the living room. “We’ll return the favor and have you guys over one night.”

“Absolutely,” Lance smiled at her. “Ok, babe, you ready?”

“Yep,” Michael turned to JC. “Good to see you again.”

JC shook his hand, gave Lance a quick hug, and he and Annie stood at the door waving them off. When Michael pulled out of the driveway, JC shut the door and turned to Annie. She smiled at him and turned to walk back to the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” he asked her, following her path.

“There’s a bottle and four glasses outside and there are dishes in the sink and-“

JC grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. “Those can wait,” he cupped her face with one hand. “Right now, I think you and me need to go upstairs.”

Annie could only nod. Ever since he’d told her earlier in the evening that tonight he wanted to be the night, Annie hadn’t been able to full concentrate. Their kisses they’d stolen outside in front of Lance and Michael were only the beginning and she knew it. She thought back to a week ago when Doug had been in town and shuddered at the thought that it had only been a week. So much had happened in a week.

Once they were in his room, she sat on his bed and watched him lock the door. He went over to the lamp next to his side of the bed and turned it off so that they were once more in a moonlit room. He then went over to the iPod dock and soft music began to play through the speakers. Annie didn’t recognize the song and she didn’t have time to register anything other than JC standing in front of her, pulling her from the bed and into his arms.

His kisses had become familiar by now. She knew he started out soft and slow and before long their tongues were dancing around each other deliberately. She loved when he moved his kisses to that spot on her neck that caused her to shudder in his arms. He knew where to touch her. He didn’t even have to ask. And tonight she knew it would happen. They were going to make love. It just felt right. Not that the other times hadn’t felt right because they were so in tune with one another, but there had been a sense of urgency the other times. They were racing to see how fast they could get undressed before Emma-Claire called out for JC. Tonight, it wasn’t like that.

JC sat down on the bed and pulled her into his lap. Her legs on either side of him, she began to kiss him again, pulling on his bottom lip with her teeth. She dragged her tongue over his jawline, then blew a hot breath into his ear.
“Mm,” he moaned softly, his hands moving toward the front of her body.

“I want you tonight, JC,” she whispered in his ear. “I want you like I’ve never wanted anyone before.” She went back to his lips and traced them with her thumb while JC kissed it, then laid back on the bed so that Annie was straddling him. He watched her reach down and slowly took her shirt over her head. His eyes widened when he saw she was wearing some sort of lacy, black, strapless bra and he knew she’d done it on purpose. Her short little skirt wasn’t hiding much anymore and JC ran his hands up her thigh and pushed it up, his thumb finding her most sensitive spot and rubbing her through the thin material of her thong.

“I can’t believe this is what you were wearing underneath those clothes tonight,” he mused. Annie leaned down and began to unbutton each button on his shirt until his chest was exposed to her. She bent down and placed kisses on him, her tongue tracing circles down to the belt buckle of his jeans.

JC suddenly flipped them over so that he was on top and Annie watched him quickly take off his jeans and kick them off the bed. Annie reached down and pulled her skirt off, until it hung by her ankles and felt it fall to the floor. Instinctively, Annie spread her legs and groaned, beckoning JC to take off her panties with just the look of lust in her eyes for him.

“JC, please, I’m aching for you!” Annie hated begging but she was ready. She wanted him desperately. She’d wanted him for the entire night. She’d wanted him the entire week. Maybe even longer.

“I just want us to enjoy it, Annie,” he was trying to be just as patient but Annie could plainly see that he was just as ready for her as she was for him. He reached down and Annie lifted up somewhat so that he could unhook her bra. Even though he’d seen her naked numerous times that week, JC was still mesmerized by just how beautiful she really was. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her and soon his mouth was on her breasts and Annie was bucking involuntarily against him. Soon, they were both completely naked, JC was right at her entrance and Annie held her breath. She knew it was about to happen and nothing else mattered. He kissed her aggressively, yet gently at the same time and Annie felt him enter her. She let out a low groan and they both looked into each other’s eyes.

“Does this feel okay?” he asked her before he began to move.

“Yeah,” Annie nodded and closed her eyes, shifting to adjust to his size. He felt perfect within her like he should’ve always been there.

He started to go slowly and Annie moved with him. He began to go a little faster and Annie met him with every single thrust.

“Kiss my neck again,” Annie whispered and JC leaned down to nip at the nape of her neck. “Mm, baby. That feels so good.”

“Squeeze me tighter,” JC moaned. Annie clenched him as tight as she could, then let go and did it again. “Damn, Annie. Keep doing that.” He looked down at her. “You feel amazing.”

“You do, too,” Annie breathed and clung to his neck, pulling him even closer. All she was aware of was their breathing and their gasping and their moaning. She knew they were trying to be quiet for Emma-Claire’s sake, but she also knew this felt better than anything else in the world. JC looked into her eyes as he moved within her and she saw him on the brink of his orgasm. She squeezed him yet again and JC opened his mouth, a gasp and a soft moan escaping his lips as he filled her from the inside. She could feel him twitching inside of her and it only made her more turned on. JC reached down between them and began to massage her swollen bud and it was seconds later that Annie’s entire body began to convulse beneath him. She reached behind her to grab onto the headboard for leverage and JC fell onto her chest, completely out of breath. She took his face in her hands and he looked up at her, panting and with sweat dripping down his forehead. They both smiled at each other and Annie shifted as JC rolled off of her.

“Wow,” she finally said, once she was able to find her breath.

“I told you you’d be amazing at sex,” JC reached for her and Annie rolled over into his arms. “Annie?”

“Hm?”

“I know it’s only been a few days but I really don’t know if I can hide you much longer,” JC said softly, stroking her shoulder with his fingertips. He was thinking about all of the upcoming appearances with Girl Radical and how he wanted Annie and Emma-Claire to be there. He wanted to be able to kiss her and not feel any shame about it. He didn’t care if she was his nanny or not.

Annie didn’t speak, only caressed his chest with kisses and soft touches of her hand. She finally propped her head on her elbow and stared at him before she spoke. “I know. I would just be so sad for Emma if this didn’t work out.”

JC nodded and rolled on his side to face her. “But if it did, then we’d have been scared for no reason. Right?”

“Yeah,” Annie sighed. She looked at him seriously. “Just how many women have there been?”

JC snorted and shook his head. “Uh uh, I’m not having that conversation.”

“Oh c’mon, I told you how many people I’ve been with. I mean, I know you’re not a virgin-“

“That’s a great assumption,” JC chuckled.

“-so it doesn’t matter. I just want to know what my odds are in this relationship.”

“Wait, do you mean how many girlfriends I’ve had or how many women I’ve had?” JC sat up and looked down at her, trying to gauge her expression.

Annie shrugged. “Both, I guess.”

“Oh god, Annie. Seriously? What is that gonna solve?” He rested his elbows on his knees and Annie giggled at him.

“Nothing really. I’m just curious,” Annie moved next to him and they were both leaning against the headboard.

“I’ve had, like, I don’t know, five or six serious relationships. A few flings. I mean, Emma’s mom was a fling. And then, you know, on tours and stuff….” He trailed off and pursed his lips together and shook his head. “Let’s just say, I’ve been around.”

“So am I a fling or a relationship?” Annie rested her chin in her hand and looked at him. “Because if I’m a fling, then we might as well forget telling her anything. If I’m anything like that chick you had up here a few weeks ago-“

“Annie, that’s not anything. Or it wasn’t anything to begin with. That was just a one nighter. And you know you’re not a fling. What’s all this got to do with telling Emma anything about us?” he wanted to know, and slid back down so that he was looking up at her.

“JC, because if you’re only going to date me a few months and decide that’s it, then I just don’t want to risk telling her. She already thinks of me as a surrogate mother. I don’t want to break her heart again. But if you’re willing to try with me even when everything sucks with us or when we’re having an off day or an off week, then yeah, I think we could tell her,” Annie reached down to play with his hair. “And you know once you tell her it will give us liberty to do anything in public.”

“Yeah,” JC nodded. “I do know that and we’ll probably get tailed by the paps or whatever but Annie, I like you and I hate having to hold back whenever we’re in front of people. I like touching you too much.”

Annie chuckled and slid down next to him. “Yeah? What do you like touching?”

JC pulled her on top of him. “All of you,” he kissed her mouth, his finger tracing her stomach and then her pelvis. “I like touching all of you.”

“Fine. You win,” Annie sat up on his stomach. “But don’t make it a big deal. Let’s just see what happens the first time she catches you kissing me.”

“Deal,” JC clasped his fingers with hers and Annie leaned in to kiss him. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop kitchensex daddyjc phonesex producerjc boyfriendjcc