Story Notes:

stories/2092/images/image.jpg 

 

This is the very first fan fiction story I've ever made. I actually finished typing it 3 months ago (with just some minor update changes later on), and it wasn't until a few days ago that I decided to publish it here.

 

I hope you guys like it. I did the best that I could to make the 'N Sync members live up to their real-life counterparts, because I have a feeling that there are a couple of scenes were they are blatantly out-of-character (especially with JC haha; once you read the story, you'll see why). When in doubt, I just imagined the guys' voices and how they would sound like in the dialogue I created. 

 

For those of you who don't watch "Winx Club", or are not that familar with the storyline of the show, "Winx Club" is an Italian animated show created by Iginio Straffi (YES, the creator of Winx Club is a man, so screw the haters! >:D). It's about a group of fairies who go to a magic school to learn how to become stronger and powerful fairies, as well as go on many adventures together and fight against the forces of evil. 

 

Just to give you an idea on the time setting of my story, basically it "takes place" after the 3rd season + first movie (so just before season 4), with some minor continuinty in terms of the transition of events. If you haven't seen the show, don't worry too much about missing out on several stuff. There's inevitably a couple of *spoilers* along the way, but 'N Sync is still involved in the story anyway, so it's not like every single crucial aspect in the show will be mentioned. There's a lot of references related to both groups (e.g. stuff that the 'N Sync guys have said irl, some of the dialogue/actions made by the Winx in the show, etc. etc.), so hopefully that'll keep things a little bit more interesting irregardless. 

 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything related to 'N Sync in my story (names of members, other people involved, places, etc.), nor do I own Winx Club either. Winx Club is owned by Rainbow S.r.l., and created by Iginio Straffi. 

"My girls are gonna love you guys," an older woman with white hair, wearing a purple dress and glasses said, smiling at the people she was just talking to at the screen.

 

"You may go now," she said with confidence. "I'll call you guys up when needed."

 

"Okay," they said, all synchronized when they said that.

 

As the Headmistress of the school, this woman of course was in charge of everything, and today, she planned a surprise, that would change the lives of six girls, forever.

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, very short prologue, but whatever. lol

 

Don't worry; the story's just beginning anyway...... 

 

In the meantime, here are the main characters of the story.

 

 

Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame 

 

stories/2092/images/355px-Bloom_Enchantix_Stock_Art_2.jpg

 

 

 

JC Chasez 

 

stories/2092/images/122508msmo108.jpg 

 

 

Stella, Fairy of the Sun and the Moon (aka "Fairy of the Shining Sun"; I decided to use both titles, switching them at times where I thought one was more appropriate and vice versa)

 

stories/2092/images/640px-Winx_Club_-_Stella_Enchantix_7.jpg 

 

Justin Timberlake 

 

stories/2092/images/justin2000.jpg 

 

 

Tecna, Fairy of Technology  

 

stories/2092/images/Tecna-Enchantix-the-winx-club-15061952-444-331.jpg 

 

Chris Kirkpatrick 

 

stories/2092/images/orig-21159409.jpg 

 

 

Aisha, Fairy of Waves 

 

stories/2092/images/1132926_1350806288126_full.jpg 

 

Joey Fatone 

 

stories/2092/images/156115051_joey-fatone---n-sync---pink---alecia-moore-pinup-poster.jpg 

 

 

Flora, Fairy of Nature 

 

stories/2092/images/flora-enchantix021-png.png 

 

 

Lance Bass 

 

stories/2092/images/lance01.jpg 

 

 

And last but not least, Musa, Fairy of Music 

 

stories/2092/images/Musa-enchantix-.png 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story