"There you are, Bloom," Aisha called as Bloom came in and entered the room the girls were staying later that night.

"Hi," Bloom said quietly.

Flora, being the last one to talk to her before JC, came up and asked, "What's wrong, Bloom?"

 

All the girls were already in their pajamas except Bloom, and they all have discussed most of the needed necessities for the tour and stuff with the guys, so pretty much everything's almost done. Now they just need to rehearse on a larger area, where all the stage equipment can be tested and settled.

 

Bloom stood there, trying to be open to what just happened earlier without breaking down.

"It's JC," she said.

"What's the matter? Is he hurt?" a concerned Musa joined in, with the other girls following her.

"No he isn't, at least not physically I mean," Bloom replied.

"Well if he's not physically hurt, then what exactly is going on?" asked Tecna.

 

Bloom almost bursted crying, so Flora motioned her to the sofa. "Oh, sit down, sweetie," she said kindly, as the others sat down and waited patiently for what Bloom was about to say.

 

"JC told me that he loves me," Bloom said, trying not to overreact too much this time.

The other girls gasped, but not too loudly. They were all shocked after all during that one night when Sky suddenly went from loving Bloom to hating her because of Diaspro's spell, but this new revelation was just as shocking.

"And what did you say?" asked Stella.

"I.... I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I do love him, and I want him to be happy. But I'm engaged to Sky, and you girls already know that," Bloom sighed. "I love Sky....and yet.... I don't wanna break JC's heart. They'll all forget about us when we leave, but I can tell that his feelings for me are true regardless. His heart is in my hands now, whether I like it or not. One false move, and I'm afraid he'll never live happily."

 

The others contemplated, trying to find a solution to this dilemma.

 

"Oh girls, I know that I should just be honest with him, but there's still the tour," Bloom said with a concerning look, as she was undoing her bun and brushing her hair. "I don't want him to mess up his own career because of me. Yes, everything will go back to normal to where it all was before we arrived, but still. I don't want his moment to suffer, and I'm not saying this just for my sake, but for his.

Can you guys promise me something? Regardless of his love for me, can you promise that you'll do whatever it takes to help him stay happy and be focused on his job, that way things will at least run smoothly?"

 

"Sure, Bloom," Aisha said. "We're here to help them for their tour, and we're going to give our best to make their tour a success," she smiled, and even with the ironies she really cared for the tour to go well.

"You can count on us, Bloom," Stella replied. "Under one condition: can you please try to convince Justin to approve my Specialist-inspired designs, or at least be willing to incorporate some of the colors to the costumes?"

Bloom laughed. "OK, Stella. I'll try to."

"We're the Winx, and we're here for each other!" All 6 girls joined hands and cheered, eliminating the gloominess that happened earlier.

 

And with that, Bloom got into her pajamas and slept peacefully. She knew that she still had to work things out with JC, but with her friends' help, she also knew that a solution is possible.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story