"Ok guys," Tecna announced, as they were on their final dress rehearsal day. "All the stage equipment, sounds, dance moves and whatnot have been finalized and organized."

"So much precision, Tecna," Chris said with praise.

"I know! It's a thing of beauty!" Tecna beamed, knowing that her technical knowledge and logical skills indeed contributed in running down things smoothly for the tour.

 

"One more dress rehearsal, and you guys are in for a surprise," Musa announced, as she was playing a fast chord on a guitar.

 

The guys have been rehearsing so much that they've almost forgotten about the girls Enchantix transformation. They saw the girls as human beings rather than just fancy fairies. Likewise, the girls saw the vocal group members as human beings as well, and no fangirling could take that away.

The girls watched in amazement, seeing how awesome the finalized costumes were. Justin finally agreed to have Specialist-inspired designs incorporated (after Stella practically begged and kept following him around convincing him to agree, which was an odd thing for his part because he was used to girls coming to him for an autograph or picture, not begging to agree for costume designs for the band per se, and essentially Stella hardly asked for any autograph or picture even before when they first met), as long as it was subtle, and Stella agreed as well.

 

The outfits for "Space Cowboy" were not the Specialist-inspired ones; instead, the Specialist-inspired ones were to be used during the encore of the show. The dark blue has been converted into a lighter blue color, the light creme has been altered to a much more darker color, and the jewels became the silver accessories.

 

After 'N Sync ran through the whole rehearsal, all the Winx cheered for them.

"Bravo, you guys!" Musa exclaimed, thankful that she got the chance to help the guys musically. "And now for the surprise. But first, we need you guys to go back to your costumes in the first segment and come back in the bungees and harnesses and whatnot."

 

As soon as the guys were back in their costumes and flying in their harnesses, Joey called in on a microphone and said, "Uh, ok Winx, now where's the surprise?"

"Yeah!" JC exclaimed. "'Cause I'm feelin' hyper right now!" he said, swinging on his harness.

 

"OK girls. You ready?" Musa asked.

All 6 of the girls walked to the nearest audience row, facing the guys from above the stage.

"Let's do this," Aisha said.

In unison, all the 6 girls jumped up in the air and said, "WINX ENCHANTIX!"

 

 EEEENNNCHAAAAANTIIIIX!

Oooooohh!

 

Enchantix!

Magical powder!

Maximum power!

Enchantiiiiiiix!

Powers upon me

Powerful, magical

Wonderful, dimension

Powerful, Enchantiiiiix

Incredible vision,

Incredible power of Winx!

Enchantix! 

 

In front of the guys, 6 beautiful fairies were flying up above, each group facing each other on the same level.

Each fairy wore above-the-elbow translucent gloves and barefoot sandals, with flowery-like outfits. They also had jewels and whatnot, and of course large elegant wings, decorated with their fairy dust. What made the fairies so unique regardless was that each one had her own style.

 

"Woah," Joey exclaimed, seeing the girls with their transformation looks for the first time.

"You girls look amazing," Justin said, still awe with amazement.

"Thanks," Stella replied as she flipped her now longer hair with top pigtails.

"Woah," a shocked Chris thought out loud, who almost loss his balance as he's never seen fairies like this before.

"I cannot believe my eyes," a deep-voiced Lance commented.

"Hey, you asked for it," Flora beamed.

"Yeah, I guess I did. You're so beautiful, Flora," Lance blushed.

"Thanks."

 

JC was totally speechless at the sight of Bloom in front of him. He's been speechless before, but his heart started beating now that he's finally seen Bloom in her Enchantix form. He just loved the way she looked.

With the pink bow tie on her neck, and the ruffly layers of her dress, Bloom's outfit was instantly his favorite. The way the color of her dress seemingly matches his eye color, the way the color of her wings slightly have similar colors to his own eyes - it's as if they really were meant to be together.

 

No, wait, JC thought to himself. I'm being delusional. Bloom's in love with Sky, so I should be happy for her. His split thoughts made him go almost schizophrenic.

 

"Uh, JC?" Tecna asked a silent JC. The guys were high up in their harnesses, but ever since the girls transformed into Enchantix mode, JC remained still moments after.

"Oh no, he's in a trance again," Stella commented.

 

Just then, for no apparent reason, the strings on JC's harness started to break, and he was about to fall.

 

"Oh no!" cried Musa.

Within less than a second, the harness officially broke, and JC fell down the stage platform like a broken marionette.

Quickly, all the Winx flew down and tried to catch him, but JC already fell down to the ground. However, for some strange reason, the platform "deflected" him and suddenly he was tossed back above again.

 

"HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!" JC yelled in agony.

 

"GREEN LUXURIANT IVY!!!" Flora shouted, and with a wave of her arms, a handful of large green vines came up from the ground and grabbed JC safely onto a safer stage platform before more havoc could be wreaked. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story