"JC? Can you hear me?" Justin asked, holding his buddy up as everyone went down and rushed to the stage platform.

 

"What happened in the harness is way too illogical. Everything has been fixed to certain extents," Tecna said, filled with confusion.

"For your information, there is a PROBABILITY that 1 out of 5 harnesses may break, smarty-pants," snapped Chris.

"Hey! At least I'm showing some concern by looking at the background of the situation!" Tecna insisted.

"'Showing some concern', my foot," a furious Chris argued. "If that's the case, why wouldn't YOU GIRLS use your wings to FLY FASTER and save him?!"

 

"Guys, come on!" Aisha halted. "It was an accident, okay? Let's not put up an unnecessary fight."

Aisha was right; it was an accident indeed. And even if the girls were to fly faster and save JC, he would still land on the ground faster than them (they have yet to earn their future fairy form in the first place). Him being strapped in a harness was already enough to get him injured quickly. Flora's vines thankfully settled down the mess at the very least.

 

The technicians came in and fixed the harnesses. There was no specific malfunction before. Even Tecna herself couldn't see any evidence that JC's harness has been tampered at all.

This could mean that JC must've subconsciously caused his own fall without the others noticing.

 

"Ow!" JC cried in pain, his entirely body severely tortured from falling.

"Hang in there, JC," Joey assured him.

 

Right after that, the nearest doctor had to come in and check on JC, because JC was severely hurt and could not get up at all. 

 

Within moments, the doctor said, "He's got a concussion, multiple broken ribs, and is on the verge of having a broken femur."

Everyone gasped, awaiting as the doctor continued to make his announcement regarding JC's fate.

"I'm afraid he won't be able to perform at all. He'll need a lot of months to rest and recover. Due to that, there's no other choice but to cancel the first leg of the tour."

 

Musa gasped. "That can't be true. Doctor, we have to do something better than that. Millions of fans have been traveling for so long, and it'll just disappoint them if the show cancels or whatever."

"There's no other way, Musa," the doctor replied. "It's either they suffer or he suffers."

 

This time JC screamed in pain much louder than before. It was so intense and so painful that everyone's hearts almost started to break, most especially Bloom's.

"No! No!" Bloom protested.

 

JC suddenly stayed still. His body was motionless, and his eyes were closed.

 

"Wait a minute, maybe I can help him," Justin volunteered, and so he came closer to his friend, opened his mouth and started blowing air in JC's mouth. Apparently, there was no progress and JC stayed still.

"No," Justin murmured, not wanting his best friend to die.

 

"Doctor, is there anything else that can be done?" Lance asked.

 

After a couple of attempts to revive JC, nothing happened at all.

 

"I believe he's just in a coma," the doctor said. "But he has no breath."

Knowing the possible implication to his response, both the Winx and the other 'N Sync members grew deathly still.

 

"This is all my fault," Bloom finally cried. "I knew that JC's heart was in my hands, and I just let it slip away." She began sobbing after saying that.

"It's not your fault, Bloom," Musa consoled. "If anything, it's my fault for letting the guys ride on their harness instead of otherwise. I should've known better."

 "No Musa, it's not your fault," Bloom responded. "I promised myself that I would never allow JC to get hurt, regardless of whether physically or emotionally. I should've saved him when I saw him fall."

"But Justin was complimenting you on your look, Bloom," Stella defended, not wanting to torment her friend. "And you were still talking to him when JC fell. In other words, it really wasn't your fault at all."

"Yeah, but still." Bloom does love JC, and regardless of the early circumstances, she will not let him down this time.

 

So she wiped her tears, and came forward to JC.

 

"When the visions around you, bring tears to your eyes," Bloom sang to the unconscious JC. "And all that surrounds you... are secrets and lies...."

 

The others stayed quietly still, amazed at Bloom's beautiful singing voice. She may not have musical powers, but the fairy can clearly singing beautifully and soulfully.

 

"I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope, keeping your faith when it's gone. The one you should call, for standing here all alone," the red-haired fairy continued, holding JC's forehead with her hand.

 

"And I will take, you in my arms, and hold you right were you belong. 'Til the day my life is through, this I promise you..."

 

Bloom paused, and said, "FAIRY DUST!!!"


 Suddenly, a blue heart-shaped vial appeared in Bloom's hands.

 

"What is she doing?" Chris whispered to Tecna, confused yet fascinated by the fairy magic he's been witnessing for the first time.

"She's using her fairy dust to heal JC," Tecna replied.

"Oh ok. By the way, I'm sorry for what I said earlier, Tecna," Chris apologized.

"It's okay, Chris," Tecna reassured him.

 

With her vial in her hands, Bloom sprinkled the fairy dust to JC.

"This I promise you, JC," Bloom ended, as the fairy dust sprinkled to JC.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story