A couple of moments after Bloom healed JC using her fairy dust, JC's eyes were suddenly wide open. His cyan blue eyes were brighter than usual, and his face was filled with so much life in contrast to what happened earlier.

 

"Bloom?"

"JC?"

"Bloom!" JC smiled, seeing his favorite beautiful fairy smile back at him. "You saved me!"

"You're alive!" Bloom cried, almost filled with tears, but this time with tears of joy.

"Yeah," he replied. With both of them happy, they embraced.

 

"Phew, finally!" Stella exclaimed, then turned to the doctor and said, "Bloom may have healed him, but I just want you to know that we're thankful for what you've done to help, too."

"Thanks, Stella," the doctor replied. "Well, I gotta go now. Other patients don't like waiting."

"Good-bye, doctor," everyone waved.

"Good-bye, everyone," the doctor waved back with a smile, then he left.

 

"JC, are you alright?" Aisha asked.

"I'm fine, Aisha. Thanks," JC said, getting up from the floor. He just stood up as if he was just lying down there rather than falling down from a harness severely injured.

 

"OK, since dress rehearsals are over," Stella said, changing the topic to something brighter, "let's go out and celebrate, my treat."

She then brought out a credit card of her own. Just because they're from another world, doesn't mean that the credit card of a princess of Solaria shouldn't work in the year 2000.

 

"Anyone for pizza?" Bloom asked.

Awkward silence.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Bloom laughed. "Ok guys, how 'bout salad and sushi? Stuff like that?"

"Sure, Bloom," Justin said with a grin. "I try to stay healthy by eating healthy."

Time to remove all the sugary cereals before tomorrow for my younger buddy, JC thought to himself. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story