May 9, 2000

Mississippi Coast Coliseum, Biloxi

 

It was the day of the first show of the tour. All the Winx and 'N Sync members were ready for the show.

 

But first, before the show, there was of course a meet-and-greet for some of the lucky fans who get to meet 'N Sync (and soundcheck of course).

All the girls, as well as the guys, were already there, except for 2 members.

 

"Well, if it isn't the late-bloomers," Justin joked as Bloom and JC arrived last. "Get it? Late-BLOOM-ers?"

 

'N Sync made their way through the conference room where their fans have waited, and the Winx entered the room, too. While the majority of the crowd was in for 'N Sync, some of the people had their eyes on the Winx. Those who were were either boyfriends dragged along by their girlfriends to watch 'N Sync, non-fans, actual 'N Sync fans, or people who prefer Backstreet Boys better.

 

While waiting for autographs from the 5 guys, the others oddly enough wanted to get autographs from the 6 girls.

Stella, the Princess of Solaria, who also successfully won first place in the Miss Magix beauty contest before, was more than happy to sign the autographs.

"Thank you, you're too kind," Stella beamed as the people asked for her pictures and autographs. Ironically, she knew it won't last anyway when she leaves, but she took the opportunity and enjoyed the moment.

The others signed, too, but none were as enthusiastic and diva-ish as the Fairy of the Shining Sun.

 

"I love your hair," one of the 'N Sync fangirls said to her. "How'd you keep it so silky and smooth?"

"Well, darling," Stella replied, "Lots of happiness and sunshine, golden brushes and combs, and of course the best shampoos and conditioners in Solaria."

"Ooh. And where is Solaria?"

"Well..." That fangirl was waiting for Justin's autograph, and when he was done with the previous autograph, it was her turn.

"Let's just say that it's in a magical kingdom that you won't have time to go to, 'cause right now your Prince Charming is waiting for you to take YOU to HIS KINGDOM," Stella quickly said, as she pointed to the fangirl Justin and Justin waved towards the fangirl.

 

Instantly, the fangirl legit forgot about asking the Solaria question and started screaming towards Justin, asking him to sign all of her posters, CDs, shirts and whatnot.

Stella didn't feel envious at all, happily watching as Justin signed every single object that the fangirl had brought.

 

With greater power comes greater popularity, Stella said to herself, smiling at Justin and he smiled back at her.

 

"Oh my God!" another fangirl screamed, moving towards her. "YOU'RE Justin Timberlake's girlfriend BRITNEY SPEARS?!"

"Why, no," Stella replied coyly, "I have a boyfriend of my own. His name is Brandon, and he's a Speci-"

"YOU'RE Britney Spears with better makeup AND a better boyfriend??" the fangirl interrupted.

 

Just then, Justin almost scowled when he heard that, but still kept his cool as he was in the middle of signing another autograph.

 

"I just told you, I'm NOT Britney Spears," Stella said calmly. Sure, Britney was blonde with brown eyes like her, but c'mon! That's almost a pop culture stereotype if you ask me, Stella thought to herself.

Luckily, the fangirl was next in line for JC's autograph, and so JC waved at her.

"Who needs makeup and a better boyfriend when you've got someone like.....?" Stella quickly replied, and the fangirl instantly left Stella and started screaming towards JC.

 

Stella, not wanting to take herself too seriously, found it kinda funny. One minute, a fangirl was asking her questions, and the next minute the fangirl was screaming towards Justin, Joey, Lance, Chris or JC (or all of them), asking for autographs.

 

Oh well, true fans will always support you no matter what, Stella said to herself, smiling as she's witnessing 'N Sync's fan-base in the room with her own eyes.

 

 

As soon as the meet-and-greet was done, the guys showed the girls their "toybox room", or the room where they keep the instruments and other stuff needed for the show.

 

"Wow, this place looks like so much fun," Musa said, eyeing the guitars, drums, saxophones and other instruments that were present.

The girls stayed with the guys for a little while, and then it was time for the guys to change and officially get ready for the show.

 

"Ok girls, now we've gotta change now," Justin said, putting on his shirt. "Get out! Get out! Get out!" He said jokingly with a grin.

"Aw, c'mon! You guys saw us transform anyways," Stella said.

"Stella, we just heard you girls say 'WINX ENCHANTIX!', then we just saw your final looks. We didn't actually SEE the way you girls changed AT ALL, so I guess it's a win-win situation if you girls leave now," Chris remarked.

 

"OK," the girls said.

 

"Wait a minute, there's one more thing I almost forgot," Stella said, then playfully setting her solar powers brightly on Justin's bandana, causing his curls to not look too presentable with the ever-bright light.

"Stella! Too bright!" Justin yelled, but still laughing, knowing that she's just kidding him around.

"Don't worry, Justin. I got it under control."

Justin removed his bandana, gave it to Stella, then fixed his blond curls for the nth time.

 

"A touch of sun magic should be enough to turn this bright cloth...," she said, as the bandana began to transform, "....into a bandana with the shining beads of Solaria."

"Woah," Lance commented on Justin's re-designed bandana.

 

Justin's white bandana was now magically transformed into an elegant white one with clear silver beads and studs, its shapes and designs similar to the some of the architectural designs found in the palace of Solaria. Actually, if one were to notice some resemblances, the shape of the clear silver beads and studs against the brighter color of cloth could resemble Stella's Enchantix crown, but of course in white and silver this time. Of course, the resemblance was also subtle, so no one could tell that the Fairy of the Sun and the Moon designed it herself from the outside looking in.

 

"Remember, Justin, with greater power comes greater popularity," Stella smiled, giving back to Justin his brand new stage-presentable bandana.

"Thanks, Stella," Justin beamed.

After that, the girls left the guys alone, awaiting to see them in their awesome costumes.

 

A few minutes later

 

And awesome, they really were. Justin Timberlake, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, and JC Chasez looked really awesome with their white tops, black jackets/vests, black pants, black shoes and white gloves, complete with eye-popping colored patches on their tops and pants, giving them that colorful Pinocchio-meets-circus look, but with a cool and edgy vibe as well.

"Woah, you guys look really awesome," Aisha said in amazement.

"Thanks, Aisha," all of them replied in synchronized form, then laughing at how in-sync (no pun intended) they really were.

  

"Well, I guess it's time for you guys to start the show," Tecna said.

 "No wait, Tecna," JC replied. "There's still one more thing we need to do before the show, and y'all probably know what it is 'cuz we've said that we've been doing it in previous shows like forever, right?"

In unison, the Winx girls nodded and said, "HACKY SACK!!!"

JC pretended to hurl at them, then flashed a wide smile to the girls.

"Ok girls, now this is kinda a guys-only moment, so if you please," he said.

"Sure thing. I can just video-record you guys," the Fairy of Technology beamed.

 

With that, the 'N Sync guys played their superstitious game while the Winx girls watched.

 

 

In the end....

"I told you, Bloom," JC said giving her a mad-as-a-hatter grin which made the others giggle. "WE SUCK."

 

It was showtime, and the guys were now strapped in their harnesses.

"Good luck, guys," the Winx waved as the 'N Sync guys were about to rise from above the stage.

"Thanks, Winx," the 'N Sync guys said.

The Winx ran backstage and got to watch the very first awesome show of the No Strings Attached tour.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story