"You did it, guys!" Musa applauded, as soon as the guys returned backstage after their final performance for the show.

"We all did it, Musa!" Chris jumped for joy, saying that as he was taking his towel.

"Yeah! We wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you, girls," Lance smiled.

"Thanks. We're so thankful that we could help," Flora replied.

 

"Show's over!" Joey exclaimed.

"Yeah, show's over!" a hyper JC said, swaying his towel. "It's over! Everybody get out!"

"Okay, but before you go on, JC," Musa remarked, "give us time to duck and cover."

 

With that, everyone laughed. It was such a wonderful night for everyone.

 

The next show was to take place on the next day, this time in North Little Rock's Alltel Arena, and so everybody had to prepare to move to that city. How the girls were able to travel even if they didn't have passports, in case you're wondering? Simple. Stella's scepter served as a teleportation device for the girls to go to their next destination, and usually they're already there before the guys.

 

"Aw, no fair," Justin whined. "We still need to go to either go on bus or airplane, depending on how far the destination is, while you girls get to play magic-wand journey."

Stella laughed. "Don't worry, Justin," she replied. "We will join you guys on the tour bus when possible. This I promise you," she ended, using their song title.

And a promise she did make happen. When the tour's next destination was the Pyramid Arena in Memphis, the girls made a surprise visit and joined the guys as they were on the tour bus (Memphis because Stella now knows that's where Justin grew up; coincidentally, Justin received his diploma onstage on that night, and of course she congratulated him).

 

"Bloom," JC said, as he and Bloom were sitting together in the tour bus. "I'm so happy that you're here."

"Me, too," she replied, with a gleam in her eyes.

 

For the first few shows of the tour, the brown-haired-and-blue-eyed member of the vocal group stayed so focused on the tour that his feelings for the red-haired-and-blue-eyed fairy seemed so oblivious to the public, especially considering that they're always together backstage.

 

However, things started to change eventually when more and more fangirls started to stalk the band, especially JC.

Pictures and autographs were fine, but treacherous hurls were not. During one point, in spite of mega-security, a handful of insane fangirls got a hold of JC and started grabbing him and ripping out his clothes. It reached a point where they looked like they were almost successful in stripping him.

 

The Fairy of the Dragon Flame of course came to the rescue.

"Sorry, no tours allowed on Mr. Chasez," Bloom said sarcastically, as she used her dragon fire to push the merciless fangirls away, saving JC from being tortured even more.

With that, JC got up and said, "Thanks, Bloom. I'm so glad you're not a crazy fangirl when you're around me."

Bloom laughed. "Hey, I know when to draw the line. You're welcome."

 

 

"Bloom, I don't know if I could do this," JC told Bloom nervously backstage, as he and the others were getting ready for the next show.

"What are you talking about? You have an awesome stage presence," Bloom replied.

"I know that," JC responded. "It's just....... it's just that sometimes I reminiscent those previous years. I'm not perfect, Bloom, and you know that. I can still see myself as that shy and quiet little boy who wasn't really into performing in front of an audience."

"I see," Bloom said. "But look at you now. You're here, doing something so amazing. You know, I know this may sound bizarre, but I wouldn't be the fairy I am today if it wasn't for you. I kinda kept it a secret from the girls, but you have been such an inspiration for me."

"Really?" JC blushed with a smile. "Thanks, Bloom."

"You're welcome, JC," Bloom said in reply. "Now c'mon! You gotta get ready for the show."

 

Without warning, Bloom went forward, embraced JC, and kissed him on the cheek.

JC started having tingling feelings immediately. As Bloom embraced him, he embraced her back, and was able to touch her red hair. It was so silky and soft, so much more than any of his ex-girlfriend's hair. Ha ha ha.

Bloom then walked away from him, turning around and smiling at him, leaving him dazed. 

 

Suddenly, JC's feelings for Bloom started to come back. Her protecting him from crazy fans, and what just happened backstage, touched his heart. Love, love and love was on his mind, and sure enough he started to go schizophrenic for his life.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story