"JC! Don't do it!!!" Bloom screamed in her sleep, which literally woke the other 5 girls, coming up to her and asking her what's wrong.

"It's JC," Bloom replied, her heart thudding. Coincidentally, she dreamt of the exact same thing JC dreamt of. "He's planning to kill himself right now!"

The others gasped. Everything was going so well and now......

 

"C'mon, Winx! We have an 'N Sync member to save!" Bloom commanded, not even wasting the time to tell the others what her dream was, because she could sense that JC was already up in the top floor of the hotel building.

The Winx rushed and pushed the button of the elevator, but it wasn't working.

"We've got no time to lose! Let's transform!"

"ENCHANTIX!!!!"

 

JC was now on the top floor of the hotel building. He made it all the way up, and luckily for his part, no screaming fans from out of hiding nor security guards stopped him; he was all alone, like his own love life.

He was known as the soul of 'N Sync, with his incredible vocals. But this time, he appeared to be soulless.

Slowly, he walked towards the end of the building.

"Goodbye, Bloom," he said to himself, but this time he no longer had tears in his eyes, for he has been using them for too long. "You ruined me," he muttered.

 

"JC!" Bloom shouted, flying faster as she possibly could before it's too late. "Don't do it!"

JC paused. "Don't do what?" he asked Bloom almost innocently now.

"Don't ask; just please come back here."

"I don't care, Bloom," JC said melancholy. "You know you can never love me the same way you love Sky."

"JC, don't you remember? I still have your heart in my hands," Bloom said, trying to be more optimistic.

"NO!" JC screamed. "YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME, AND THEN YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!!!!!"

 

Bloom gasped at his fury at her, but she also knew exactly why.

"JC, you're not being yourself! It was just a dream!"

"JUST A DREAM??!!!" JC shrieked. "THE HELL IT WAS!!!"

"JC, you know I love you, and you know I'll always have a special place in my heart for you," Bloom reminded him, tortured to see that the promise she made to herself was starting to fall apart. "Why can't you differentiate reality from fantasy?"

 

"I don't know, Bloom," JC suddenly grinned at Bloom, almost exactly the same as the grin he gave her the first night of the show, but this time it was so dark. Oddly enough, he started coming a few steps closer to Bloom. "You're a fairy, you're not real, and when you Winx leave, I'll forget about you anyways."

 

He's really not being himself, Bloom thought to herself. His responses were not making any sense, nor were his facial expressions.

 

"Oh, so you think we're not real?" Stella challenged JC, stepping from behind as she couldn't stand seeing Bloom tormented and hurt again.

"Bring it on, blondie-fairy," JC replied in a rather unusual tone.

"OK JC, you asked for it," Stella responded, apologizing to JC mentally for what she's about to do to him. "OCEAN OF LIGHT!!!"

As soon as Stella said her spell, swirls of light started coming towards JC, and it almost blinded him and loss his balance. Suddenly, a vial of absinthe came out of his pocket.

 

Bloom gasped. "JC, why did you...?"

"Now you know how I feel deep inside, Bloom," JC said. "And in case you were wondering, Bloomie," JC continued, "it was I who made myself fall from the harness. I couldn't stand seeing how beautiful you looked."

JC being so schizophrenic was driving Bloom crazy. She couldn't take it anymore. She doesn't recognize him anymore.

 

"Well be thankful you don't," a drunk JC continued, who seemed to have read Bloom's mind surprisingly. "Because you can forget about me starting now, when I fall."

Bloom flied faster to him. "No. You. Won't." she said solemnly.

"Goodbye Bloom," JC called to the fairy, "you ruined me."

And with that, JC did a backflip and started falling down the building.

 

"NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Bloom yelled, flying down the building trying to catch him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story