"What in the world is so important today, that after fighting witches and monsters for so long, we all have to get up this early for something so important, when it's our summer break anyway?" a blonde girl with brown eyes asked, as she and 5 other girls were in their rooms, just called by Miss Griselda on such short notice to visit Headmistress Faragonda's office.

 

 "Did you dream about anything, Stella?" asked a darker-skinned girl with cerulean blue eyes.

 "No, Aisha. Nothing of the sort," Stella answered reluctantly, keeping a straight face. But in less than a moment, she started giggling.

 "Nothing of the sort? And now you're giggling? Either you're lying or you're being illogical," informed another girl with short magenta-pink hair.

 "Ok Tecna, you twisted my arm," Stella said. "I dreamt that I met this very cute guy."

 "Oooh," a girl with blue and black hair joined in the conversation. "Who was he?" she asked, as she was fixing her pigtails and keeping her headphones in her drawer.

 "Musa, he had the most wonderful blue eyes I've ever seen. And his hair, it was short and curly, but it was also blond, and it almost matched the color of my hair." Stella then proudly flipped her long yellow-blond hair to the others. After all, she has been brushing her hair for so long. "Oh, and he had the most adorable baby-face I have ever seen."

 "Hmmm. Very interesting," Tecna said. "Yesterday, you told us that you dreamt about Brandon. So I guess now you've dreamt of him wearing contact lenses and a wig?" The others then bursted laughing at the idea.

 "Ha ha ha, you are so illogical now, Tecna," Stella teased. "For your information, I just dreamt of this cute boy I met. No relationship, nothing. I swear."

 

 

The girls then left their rooms, and set out to go to Faragonda's office. "Wanna hear of the awesome dream I dreamt of?" Musa asked the other girls with a smile on her face.

 

"What was it about?" Aisha asked assertively.

 "I dreamt that I was performing on stage, with an awesome band," Musa said excitedly. "And we had so much fun; there was singing, and dancing, and of course the awesome music."

 "Wow, Musa. That could really be a dream come true for you if that happened," a girl with tanned-skin, brown hair with honey blonde side bangs and green eyes said, smiling at her friend's declaration.

 "Yeah, Flora," Musa said. "But here's the twist - I was literally in a different world. It was a flashback world, you know, where everything else felt so different than now."

 "Oh, that's such a wonderful idea. You mean you were teleported to another world?" Stella asked, knowing that she herself has the power to transport others to different worlds, only of course in present times.

 "Duh," Musa said gleefully.

 "I have a feeling that Miss Faragonda might have called us for something related to time-traveling AND something related to music," a girl with fiery red hair and cyan blue eyes suggested, with optimism when she said that.

 "Well Bloom, I sure hope that that's true," Musa gleefully said. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story