I cannot let him die, Bloom said to herself, flying as fast as she could.

JC almost dying from falling down the harness was one thing, him falling down from a building to commit suicide was another. If he dies, Bloom will definitely never forgive herself, and even though he would still "resurrect" by the time the girls leave, it still mattered to her as there wouldn't be 'N Sync without JC.

Her heart was starting to break, and her wings were starting to fail her, which was ironic because Enchantix wings were supposed to handle against the strongest winds.

 

"Girls, we have to do something!" Tecna said. "We need to do a convergence spell!"

So all the 5 girls joined in and combined their magic together and flew down to save both JC and Bloom.

 

Bloom felt weak and exhausted. Her seeing JC falling down to his death was tearing up her heart.

"Alright, I'm gonna give the best that I've got," Bloom said.

"DRAGON FLAME ENERGY!!!!!"

 

Bloom's dragon flame power started coming down and got JC before he reached the ground, and the convergence magic of the other 5 Winx successfully reached out to them, taking both JC and Bloom to safety.

 

As Bloom took JC with her, she healed him with her powers.

"I know who the real you is, JC. I believe in you."

 

As soon as JC woke up, he regained his sanity, and the insane schizophrenic personality he was before was no more.

 

"Bloom," he sighed, seeing as she saved his life for the second time.

Bloom smiled optimistically at him, but suddenly she closed her eyes and collapsed on the floor.

"Bloom?!"

No response.

"BLOOM!!!!"

 

With all the strength that he regained, JC carried Bloom in his arms and took her back inside.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story