"What the heck just happened?" Chris asked, as all the Winx and 'N Sync members came in in JC's hotel room.

The girls told them what happened, and it shocked the 4 guys.

"Oh my God," Justin said. "At least JC's safe now."

"Yes, but Bloom isn't," Aisha replied. "She used up all of her magic to save JC."

"Isn't there anything that can be done?" asked Joey.

"Maybe some fairy dust should work," Flora said, and with that, she used her pink flower-shaped vial to save Bloom.

 

But it didn't work.

"It couldn't be," Flora said. "It's supposed to work, and yet she's not waking up!"

The others gasped. Not even a convergence spell woke up Bloom.

 

"I hope she's still here somehow," Lance said quietly.

 

There was a complete silence.

 

JC sobbed, knowing the possibility that the red-haired-and-blue-eyed fairy could die, and she suffered because of him.

"This is all my fault!" he cried. "I'm so stupid to even tell those horrible things to Bloom in the first place!"

 

JC was considered to be the most handsome member of 'N Sync (despite being the second oldest), the one whose vocals were so amazing that it could melt the hearts of millions; in other words he's loved by many. What's not to be thankful for?

Why couldn't I be thankful with what I'm given? he thought to himself. She's with someone else, yet she showed so much love to me, but I've let my insecurities cloud my emotions.

JC felt tormented, looking back at the stuff that's happened ever since he met Bloom. She told him his heart was in her hands, saved him from dying twice, and even protected him from insane fangirls.

And this was the thanks that JC gave her, by still doubting her (regardless if he drank), screaming and shouting at her (both in the dream and in real life), and jumping off a building.

 

JC continued to sob, his heart shattering in a million pieces, but this time because he hurt himself by hurting Bloom.

Of all the tears he has shed in the past, this was the most intense of them all; JC felt like he murdered Bloom.

 

JC's teary eyes stared at Bloom. Even in death, she still looked so beautiful.

The tour was not yet over, but JC wanted it to be. If he didn't hurt Bloom, he would still have the beautiful fairy by his side instead of leaving him so early.

 

Still filled with tears, JC came up to Bloom.

"Bloom, I'm sorry," he said. "My weakness caused you pain. Please, please forgive me."

He held her in his arms, not wanting to let go. Suddenly, it didn't matter to JC whether Bloom's heart was with someone else or not. All that mattered was that he loved her and wanted her to be happy, and now it's too late to redeem himself.

 

"I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before," JC sang to Bloom while holding her in his arms.

 

"And I promise you never.... will you hurt anymore," his eyes still shed a tear, noting the irony in that lyric.

 

"I give you my word, I give you my heart; this is a battle we won.....," he paused, feeling terrible for singing more ironies. "And with this vow, forever has now begun."

 

JC's voice was breaking the whole time, yet despite this he was still able to sing so beautifully and soulfully.

 

"Just close your eyes, each loving day, I know this feeling won't go away. 'Til the day my life is through, this I promise you.....

 

Thinking that this would be the last time he would ever be this close to Bloom, he came closer to her and whispered, "Bloom, I love you."

After he said that, JC kissed Bloom's forehead.

 

"This I promise you, Bloom," he ended.

 

A flash of magic started to surround the room.

 

Slowly but surely, Bloom's cyan blue eyes started to open, looking above at a teary-eyed JC.

 

"JC?"

"Bloom?"

"It's okay. I forgive you," she said, smiling as she wiped JC's tears with her fingers.

"Bloom!" JC beamed.

 

The two embraced with much love. For the first time in forever, JC no longer felt angst when he's with Bloom. Love, unconditional love, was all he had for her.  

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, that was hands down a "Frozen" reference haha.

So Bloom and JC finally resolved their relationship. But wait, there's still more to come, such as Lance's secret and whatnot. Oh, and did I ever mention how the fairies *enchanted* the Madison Square Garden shows? :) 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story