As the tour progressed, 'N Sync was busy not just with the tour, but with plenty of other press conference-related events and stuff, and so when they were extremely busy with literally no time for the girls, the Winx teleported themselves to other places nearby, checking out all the malls, parks and other significant places and landmarks.

 

"Wow, I had no idea technology was this... technical," Tecna commented, as they were strolling down the park looking at the funky phones people were using.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Stella replied.

"Actually, no it's not," Tecna responded. "It's actually kinda fun."

 

Meanwhile, Bloom and JC got to spend time together, and the latter once took the former out for a date (no romantic relation of course). It seemed like fate was on JC's side after he started to love Bloom without any angst at all regardless if she's taken, because the next thing he knew, he was named as one of the most eligible bachelors in People magazine on June 2, 2000.

 

The tour's next stop was at Madison Square Garden, which of course was such a big deal.

"Girls, we once again are really thankful for helping us make this tour a success," Joey announced, as he and everyone else were having dinner together. "That is why we've decided to give you girls the opportunity to perform with us on the Madison Square Garden shows. What do you say?"

"What do I say?" Aisha jumped. "Of course, Joey!!"

The girls cheered with excitement, preparing for ideas on how to make the shows much more spontaneous.

 

On the first night of the show, as the guys were in their harnesses for the opening number "No Strings Attached", 6 fairies were seen flying up from above the stage, with a slightly new choreography presented, as each fairy helped one member be "free" from his marionette-like strings (obviously Bloom with JC, Stella with Justin, Tecna with Chris, Aisha with Joey, and Flora with Lance; Musa was given the opportunity to be the "leader", and so she remained independent and played her flute, which she didn't mind not being paired with one member; she was more than happy to show her musical skills anyways). As soon as the guys were flying up in the sky, so were the girls, displaying their elegant wings.

 

"POWER OF HARMONY!!!" Musa said with delight, flying above the rest and showing her musical powers as light pink sound waves surrounded the stage, and eventually the entire arena. Her power was supposed to help calm everyone down and enjoy the show, which indeed worked as the guys no longer felt nervous on the first night, and everyone in the audience was having the time of their lives.

 

The fairies then magically disappeared, letting the guys have the spotlight now.

 

"Mommy, did you see those fairies?" a child tugged his mom.

"Yes, darling! They're so beautiful!"

"Those fairies are so fashionable! I love their outfits," some hyperventilated screaming fangirls managed to say.

 

The first night of the 4 shows was indeed magical and enchanting. For the rest of the show, the girls showed up at certain songs (if not in person, then on the screen projections, all thanks to Tecna), most especially during "Tearin' Up My Heart", with JC playfully chasing Bloom as she flied high above, waving at the crowd above her.

 

The presence of the Winx was so surreal that some people felt like they were seeing visions (good ones at the very least; the girls have yet to reach their next form, which would be explained by Miss Faragonda later on, so the least that they could do is enjoy the moment while it lasts).

 

For a much more realistic presentation, the girls surprisingly showed up (not in their fairy forms this time) later on for the performance of "Just Got Paid". Aisha got the spotlight for her awesome dance moves, which of course the audience loved.

 

"Please, ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the most awesome fairies that have ever performed with 'N Sync, the Winx Club!!!" Chris said.

 

The crowd instantly loved the fairies. This would sadly not last forever because once the fairies leave, their memories of them will vanish as well. But the Winx did not care too much; they were just happy to be given an amazing opportunity.

 

On the second night, the girls as usual made their revamped routine at the opening scene and whatnot, but this time they got to perform their own songs as well.

Musa, whose love for music was so strong, helped in writing the songs, helped the others with playing their instruments and all that.

 

On the third night however, that particular show was to be filmed for an HBO special.

"Um, Winx, I'm afraid you girls can't perform tonight," Chris said, explaining the possibility that it would be useless in the first place.

"That's okay, Chris," Tecna replied. "This particular show shall be one night to remember, and you guys totally deserve the spotlight."

 

The brand-new choreography with the Winx may have been scrapped for that one night (with the opening choreography reverted back to its original form), BUT the crowd was still enchanted by the awesome performances. It was 'N Sync's monumental moment all throughout, and so the Winx stayed and enjoyed watching the show.

 

For the last night, the girls got to join the guys once again, making the final night of Madison Square Garden enchanting as ever. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story