"Okay everyone," Stella announced, as she as all the group members were having dinner.

"I would like to propose a toast," the Princess of Solaria continued. "A toast in honor of the most awesome boy band we've seen with our own eyes, 'N Sync!"

The girls toasted and cheered, with the guys totally speechless, thanking the girls for their support.

 

Earlier, the Princess of Solaria even got to meet the Princess of Pop, Britney Spears herself.

The two blond-haired-brown-eyed girls got along so well that they almost became fast friends, which made Justin slightly envious.

Stella even helped Britney with some new ideas for costumes for her own tour, and unlike Justin she immediately loved Stella's designs.

 

"Oh, Stella! I love this," Britney said with a smile on her face, pointing to one of Stella's costume designs, one of which would later become one of Britney's signature costumes ever worn.

"Why, thanks, Britney," Stella replied. Bloom shared with the other girls Britney's music as well, and Stella was instantly hooked with it. Britney's music became such a huge inspiration when Stella thought of fashion ideas.

"You know," Stella said, wanting the conversation to go even great as the two girls were really getting along, "I really wanted Justin and the guys to wear these, but he said no," she continued, showing Britney the Specialist-inspired costume designs.

"But I love it!" Britney said with such enthusiasm. "Justin would look really cool if he wore it."

"I know right! That's what I've been trying to tell him. I guess a fairy could never force a guy's fashion sense to change."

 

And they laughed, with Justin trying not to take himself too seriously as his girlfriend and his new fairy friend were almost teasing him behind his back.

 

"It's nice that you're very close with Justin," Britney said a few moments later.

"We sure are," Stella said as she was looking at a mirror. Then she put the mirror down and quickly said, "But don't you think for a second that I'm trying to steal your man; I've got a boyfriend of my own. Besides, you two really are meant for each other."

 

Britney almost blushed. "That really means a lot coming from a Fairy of the Sun and the Moon. Thank you."

 

Despite the continuous typical girl-talk, Stella knew on the back of her head NOT to tell Britney of the break-up that would happen between her and Justin a few years later IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, and she seriously fought the urge to tell Britney about it (same applies to Justin as well), because she was really concerned that the two of them be careful with their relationship, having witnessed the story of estranged lovers before.

Stella's parents, King Radius and Queen Luna, were divorced, and have not talked to each other for a very long time. In short, Stella didn't want that to happen between Britney and Justin regardless if they marry or not. Ultimately, she decided to let it go and be happy for them instead.

 

 

The other Winx got to hang out with Britney, and they also helped her in terms of tour necessities and stuff. They were once even invited to watch her show, which of course they went to and had so much fun watching.

And of course, the girls showed Britney their Enchantix fairy forms, which Britney absolutely loved.

"You Winx are so amazing," she said, dazzled at them. "I really wish that we could stay all together."

"Don't worry, Britney," Bloom replied. "No matter what happens, we'll be by your side and continue to support you."

"Thanks, Bloom," Britney smiled.

 

 

"And I know she's not here with us for dinner, but anyway I would also like to propose a toast to the lovely Miss Britney Spears," Stella continued.

"To Britney!" All 11 members said.

"Also, one last thing I'd like to toast about," Stella continued once again, "is that we should toast to the guys for still being together with their girlfriends and to us girls for still being together with our boyfriends -"

 

"Stella!" All the other 5 girls interrupted her, all in a synchronized voice.

"What?"

"Not all of the guys are taken, ehem."

"Oops," Stella responded innocently, leaving everyone laughing. Well actually, almost everyone was laughing, except for one sensitive soul.

 

Flora eyed Lance, noticing that he cringed when Stella made her third announcement before the girls interrupted her. Even after he laughed, she could sense that he felt very uncomfortable with the subject. Not wanting to make things any worse, she offered a smile to him, and he smiled back at her genuinely.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story