In spite of the various drama that has happened during the tour, things really were going well. The Winx would perform with 'N Sync on certain random shows, and then sometimes they won't show up onstage at all on other shows, just to make things much more spontaneous. Either way, each audience of each show, from several states in the US to 3 cities in Canada, had the time of their lives.

The tour was almost over, and after the final show (with an extension within the month of that final show), the Winx would have to say "Bye Bye Bye". But there's still some more drama that will have to be faced unbeknownst to both groups.......

 

 

November 19, 2000

St. Louis

 

"Oh, what a night, what a night," Aisha said, as she and everyone else walked towards the lobby of Chase Park Plaza hotel after the guys performed earlier that night.

Dozens of fans have been waiting for 'N Sync's arrival, and even the Winx's for some.

 

Of course, Stella offered to sign autographs when asked, but Justin was the complete opposite.

 

"Justin, are you alright?" Stella asked, as dozens of lights and cameras flashed in front of them.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Stella. I guess I can't stand fans who would insult you girls," an exhausted Justin replied.

"No need to worry about that," Stella assured him. "We've been fighting against several villains and whatnot, and that was tough. So I don't think fan-insults should be any worse -"

 

"YOU GIRLS SUCK!!" a 15-year old fangirl named Danielle McGuire shouted, popping out of the crowd.

"You're fairies, and you don't belong with 'N Sync. 'N Sync rocks, Winx Club sucks," Danielle continued.

 

Justin then scowled at her. Unlike that last time when the other crazy fangirl asked Stella if she was Britney with a better boyfriend, Justin was now unafraid to show his true emotions in public. He would not let anyone hurt his friends no matter what. Not wanting to make a scene however, he stayed calm and just ignored the girl.

Justin signed almost every other autograph requested, but he couldn't stand signing one for Danielle after her vicious insults to the Winx. This made Danielle pissed, even after JC offered to sign for her instead.

 

"I can't take it anymore," Justin confided to Stella, walking away to the elevator after he signed all autographs and whatnot (minus Danielle's). Just then....

 

"Hey, Justin!" an annoyed Danielle called out, having not received a long-requested autograph from Justin. "I like JC better anyway. He’s cuter!"

 

Bloom was a JC fan of course, but if there's one thing she's not, it's blatantly insulting the other members irregardless, so she came up to Danielle.

 

"Hey, please don't insult Justin like that. He's just not in a good mood right now."

"And who do you think you are, JC's girlfriend?" Danielle provoked. "You better back off, fairy, 'cuz JC's MINE!!!!!"

Seeing how Danielle hurt Bloom, JC held Bloom with one hand and they both walked away from Danielle.

"Hey JC! Come back! You belong to me! You better get your hands off my man, you stupid fairy!"

 

"Hey!" Stella confronted Danielle, with the other girls behind her. "For your information, Bloom already has a boyfriend, you airhead! She and JC are just friends, so don't you DARE think for a second that she's trying to steal 'your man'! And don't you dare call her stupid! I'm the Princess of Solaria, and I command you to -"

"Yeah yeah yeah," Danielle interrupted. "I don't care about Your Stupid Royal Highness, and I don't care about your stupid fairy friends, and I don't care about the Winx. I don't believe in fairies, I only believe in 'N Sync. You girls can't sing like 'N Sync, you girls can't dance like 'N Sync. You girls suck, especially you, Miss Dumb Blonde -"

 

"ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a furious Justin exploded, his blue eyes filled with rage towards Danielle.

 

Without warning, he grabbed Danielle's autograph picture and stormed off as he went inside the elevator signing it.

 

"Hey! That's my picture!" Danielle shouted, running towards the elevator when a security guard stopped her.

 

"If you want to see Justin, you'll have to follow me," he said, leading her upstairs.

 

Musa could sense something bad was about to happen.

"Hey girls, we've gotta follow them as soon as possible!" 

"But there's too many people here," Tecna answered, as more and more fangirls started blocking their way to the stairs. "We can't go altogether."

"Don't worry; you girls just stay here with the guys, Stella and I will follow them."

 

Musa and Stella passed through all the fangirls, and once they were away from the crowd, they transformed and flied upstairs to see what's going on.

 

"I can sense where they are," Musa declared, using her sound wave powers to detect where Justin was.

They finally found him somewhere, but they were shocked with what they saw: Justin was backing Danielle against a wall, screaming at her for all the nasty things she said earlier.

 

"FOR THE LAST TIME," Justin yelled, "DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY I JUST SIGNED YOUR STUPID LITTLE PAPER, BECAUSE I COULD'VE JUST BURNED IT INTO PIECES AND THROW IT AT YOUR GODDAMN FACE!!!!!"

 

"Justin! Stop!" Stella cried to her friend.

"You stay out of this, Stella," Justin replied, still furious but slightly calm as he was now addressing Stella. "She blatantly insulted you and your friends, mocked Bloom's love for JC....  and now she's gonna have to pay."

 

Unable to control himself, Justin slapped Danielle so hard, that with just one single strike, her face was severely wounded.

 

"Justin...," Stella gasped, utterly shocked with what she just witnessed. She knew that he was only defending her and the others, but this has gone too far, and now she must do something before it's too late.

Before anyone could stop her, Stella cried out loud, "FAIRY DUST!", and an orange vial with a star-shaped exterior outline showed up on her hand.

She walked towards Danielle, and gently sprinkled the fairy dust to her, eliminating all the bruises on her body and whatnot.

"You... you saved me," Danielle said as she recovered. "I'm sorry for insulting all of you."

 

Danielle was then taken back downstairs to meet her mom, and things had to somewhat settle down, for a price. A lawsuit was thrown a month later, specifically to Justin, and the Winx tried to help him.

 

"You can have me by your side as a defendant, Justin. I'm sure my logics will help settle things properly," the Fairy of Technology offered.

"And I can hire the most professional lawyers in Andros, that way you can be sure that this issue won't bother you anymore," the Fairy of Waves said, too.

"Thanks girls. I really appreciate your offer, but I think I should handle this with my own lawyers," Justin politely declined. "I am partly to blame to be honest; I should've drawn the line."

"Don't blame yourself too much, Justin," Bloom replied. "You were just trying to defend us, and we really appreciate it regardless."

"Thanks," he said quietly.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story