Miss Faragonda was right from the start: the Winx's time-travel mission did not involve them having to fight monsters, villains and etc.

However, what the girls fought against was the various drama that occurred, before and during the tour, and so their time with 'N Sync was not exactly one filled with fun naiveté 24/7; it was obviously the otherwise.

With all the drama that has happened, the final shows for the tour really did become more and more intense for everyone.

 

January 18, 2001

Brazil

 

It was the last show for the tour (well actually the 'last show' took place last year, with this one being a one-night only extension), and things really were becoming so intense, kinda like what happened as soon as Regina announced her inevitable curse in the TV show "Once Upon A Time".

 

Justin's curls have been slightly toned down from the Garfunkel-esque afro that grew a year ago with a haircut, which definitely allowed him to not always wear a bandana every single time.

Chris surprisingly kinda went back to his previous hairstyle, with the funky dreadlocks and such (of all the Winx, Tecna really liked its unique style the most).

JC, having been inspired by Bloom's dragon flame powers, decided to let his hair grow a little bit longer and had it styled in such a way that it almost resembled spiked flames, giving him a much more unconventional yet edgy look, and of course the Fairy of the Dragon Flame was flattered for becoming a muse for JC.

Lastly, Joey went back from having red hair to blond hair this time.

 

"OK guys, are you ready?" Musa called out fixing her pigtails and keeping her headphones.

"Ready," all the guys said solemnly.

 

Before the show (oh yeah and the girls decided to join and perform with the guys this one last time, even though ironically the show in Brazil was to be broadcasted), all the Winx and 'N Sync members gathered together for a prayer.

"We just want to conclude this final show, thanking you girls once again for everything that you have given to us," Chris began. "Even though our memories will vanish soon, we are still grateful to you no matter what."

"Even with the time differences, we will continue to love you unconditionally," JC continued.

"Even with all the drama that has happened, you girls were always with us right by our side, and we'll be forever in your debt," Joey said next.

"We consider you girls as family, regardless of the circumstances," Lance said.

"So from the bottom of our hearts, we are eternally thankful to you, Winx," Justin concluded.

 

As they joined hands all together, everyone said both their group names, and got ready to show up onstage for the very last show of the No Strings Attached tour.

 

The stage was slightly smaller than it usually is, mostly because they were performing at a music festival, but that didn't stop the fairies from joining the guys together onstage anyways.

 

"You guys are so lucky," Musa addressed the crowd. "'Cuz right now we're gonna sing our next song. It's called 'You're The One', and we wanna dedicate this song to the awesome 'N Sync." The crowd cheered loudly after she said that.

So the Winx got to perform while 'N Sync was backstage preparing for the next act of the show (and the former even served as the opening act as well), with Musa taking the lead vocals, and then Bloom, then all the other girls.

As usual, the Winx showed up onstage on various moments with the guys, and then finally, after the group ended their show with "Bye Bye Bye" and thanking everyone for coming to the last show, the Winx, dressed in their Enchantix mode, did a convergence spell and all 11 of them magically disappeared, leaving the audience with awe and enchantment.

 

After the show, both the Winx and 'N Sync got to hang out together in the tour bus, and spent the last remaining days together as much as possible. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story