Alfea College

Start of the new school year

 

"Ah, a new year has started at Alfea!" Bloom said with joy.

"The first year without us, Bloom!" Flora responded.

"Indeed. All those memories," Aisha said with much optimism.

"You know," Tecna asserted, "it's a strange feeling going back to school while being on the other side of the desk."

"Yeah, the RIGHT side," Stella said. "No more oral presentations, no more tests to pass, no more homework to do, 'cuz right now, we're the teachers. Right?"

 

The others were walking towards the school as Stella was still talking, so she simply followed the rest. Goodness, what will Justin Timberlake say?

 

"Do you remember, 3 years ago, we were just like them," Musa commented. "And now we're...."

Suddenly, the other students were screaming at them, like the fangirls did when the Winx were with 'N Sync, asking for the Winx's autographs and pictures genuinely, with no vanishing memories later.

 

"'Popular'?" Stella finished Musa's sentence. "Is that what you were going to say, Musa?" She then walked towards the adoring fans, posing for pictures and signing autographs, like Justin would've done.

"No, Stella, I was about to say 'grown up'," Musa clarified. "But maybe not all of us," she muttered.

Regardless if the Fairy of the Sun and the Moon was completely influenced by Justin Timberlake or not, she was the same old Stella, the diva who loves posing for pictures and signing autographs.

 

"C'mon Stella, we still need to go to Headmistress Faragonda's office!" Musa called.

"Okay darlings," Stella addressed the fans as she was finishing signing an autograph, "I've gotta run now, duty calls. See you around, okay?" With that, Stella's pen started signing for the others and flashed a smile at the fans as she left, but the fangirls were still amazed regardless, watching as the pen genuinely signed Stella's name on each of their papers.

 

Oh, if only 'N Sync could do this so they didn't have to be late for soundcheck that one time, Stella thought to herself.

 

As Miss Griselda led the girls to Faragonda's office, the latter then showed the girls a secret passageway they've never seen before since they first arrived years ago.

 

"Welcome to the Hall of Enchantments," Faragonda said, as she led the girls to a large library known to be the Museum of Magic, according to her.

"Wow! We're here, too!" Musa said, eyeing a holographic group portrait of all the girls in their Enchantix forms.

"Yes, you've become celebrities for your great achievements," Faragonda replied. "But you must remember one very important thing: a fairy's life is an endless journey. You girls must never believe that your journey is over."

"Are you telling us that we still have more work to do?" Stella asked, half of her mind contemplating on what happened to 'N Sync when they disbanded after their very last tour together.

"If that's how you see it, Stella," Faragonda replied. "You see, the reason why the 'N Sync members' memories - as well as all the others - vanished when you girls came back here was because your fairy powers have yet to have the power to reach people's hearts, and that's why your influences on them have faded right away."

 

The girls gasped at the new knowledge they just heard.

 

"Besides, regardless if you had that power or not, it's best not to affect history by influencing the guys anyway, so don't worry about anything," Faragonda continued.

"With this new power, as I've said earlier you'll be able to reach people's hearts for the first time, and help them with whatever problems they're having. That's why I told you girls that after earning this whole new level, you shall get to meet 'N Sync again, and their memories of you will stay forever this time."

"Anyway, you will also be helping people overcome their fears. The more a fairy helps make people believe in fairies and magic, the more stronger she becomes with this new power."

 

"And what is this new power called?" the Winx asked their headmistress.

"It's called...... the power of Believix."

 

 

END

(Or ENDsync, whatever you'd like to say)


Completed
JC McGee is the author of 0 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story