"I cannot wait to meet 'N Sync," Musa announced as she and the girls were busy fixing their things. "When we get there, I'll so be helping them out with the music!"

 "And I'll be helping them with their dance moves for sure," Aisha said.

 "Bloom, we've noticed that you've been giggling for the past 5 minutes," Flora asked Bloom. "Is there anything you'd like to share with us?"

 "Yes, Flora," Bloom answered, not holding back her excitement. "But before I say it, you guys know 'N Sync, right?"

 "Up until we saw that virtual message from them, no to be honest," Tecna confessed.

 "Well don't worry; they may not be together today, but that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy the music they've given to us," Bloom said, fixing her bangs as she was about to introduce to all her friends 'N Sync.

 "'N Sync was the IT thing back in Gardenia," she continued smiling. "I had posters of them all over my room. That was of course before I dreamt of being a fairy and started ditching boy bands for fairies when I grew up. Talk about maturity."

 

The others giggled, not feeling offended at all.

 "Well, when you think about it, it kinda does make sense," Tecna offered. "Anything else about 'N Sync that we should know about?"

 

 "Well I would really love to talk more about them, but right now we need to pack or we'll be late. In the meantime, check this out."

 

 Bloom then played a CD, and the first song that came on was 'N Sync's first single "I Want You Back".

  "Ooh, I'm loving this song already," Stella said as she was brushing her hair along to the music.

 The girls continued to pack, which wasn't a big deal because they all had magic, and by the time the song reached the bridge, they were all done packing, just staying in their rooms as it was a little bit early for them to leave.

 

Speaking of which, their pixies were not with them, as they returned to their village to rest. Bloom's bunny Kiko was not with them, either; Bloom left him in Gardenia so that he could spend quality time with her adopted parents Mike and Vanessa, which wasn't a big deal for him because he loved them, too. 

 

As the girls watched the actual video of that song (both the first and second ones), Bloom then showed them another one before they could leave. "This one's my absolute favorite song from them. Enjoy." The next music video she played was "Tearin' Up My Heart," and within a couple of seconds, all the girls began to love that song.

 

 When the video ended, all the girls cheered. "This may sound odd, especially with the time difference, but I really love the way they dance!" Aisha said. "They're amazing, Bloom!"

 "Well, wait 'til you see more of 'N Sync, especially when we meet them in person," Bloom responded. "Let's go."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
'N Sync wil officially show up in the next chapter. ;)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story