As soon as all the girls returned to Miss Faragonda's office, she was already up from her seat. "Excellent, girls. You are now ready to time-travel to the past. Are you all ready?".

"Ready," they all said in synchronized form.

"Well then, let's get started." With a wave of her arms, Faragonda made a colorful portal appear in front of the girls. The girls then went inside, and within a couple of seconds, they were all gone.

"Good luck, girls," Faragonda said. "I believe in you."

 

After they all went inside the portal, the girls then found themselves looking at a view, and they could see buildings on the other side. It was dawn when they arrived, and so the time-traveling did take its effect.

"This place is beautiful!" exclaimed Flora, looking at all the beautiful trees and plants that surrounded them.

Tecna checked her gadget-phone. "Apparently, we seem to be in the year 2000. Very fascinating," she motioned, looking at the surroundings.

"I doubt we'll stay here much longer, so let's enjoy this place while we're still here," Musa said.

 

The girls looked at the view, enjoying the beauty of nature while waiting for 'N Sync. Five minutes after the girls went there, a van suddenly appeared.

 

Stella gasped excitedly. "That must be them!"

And she was undoubtedly right; those 5 guys they saw on the virtual screen went out of the van. The curly-blonde guy, the brown-haired and brown-eyed one, the brown-and-red-haired one, the green-eyed one, and the brown-haired and blue-eyed members.

 

"Hey girls, we're 'N Sync," the guy with red and brown hair said. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

"Hey guys, we're the Winx Club," Musa replied. "We're not exactly fangirls - yet - except for Bloom here" - Bloom started to giggle - "so don't worry about us stalking you guys." Everyone laughed at Musa's funny comment.

"Well now that we know each others' group names," the green-eyed member said. "How about we introduce each other individually?"

"Ladies first, of course," the curly-blond guy said politely with a charming smile. "Oh yeah, and I heard y'all are fairies, so maybe you could also tell us your powers?"

"Sure thing," the girls said.

"OK, I'll go first," Stella said enthusiastically. "I'm Stella, Fairy of the Shining Sun," she said with much charisma and character. "How'd I do?" she quickly muttered. "Awesome! As always!" Musa exclaimed. "Yeah, so awesome! Hooray for Stella!" the curly blond guy cheered. "Thanks," Stella replied, smiling back at him. "Ok girls, who's next?"

"Hello, I'm Tecna, Fairy of Technology."

"How are you doing? I'm Aisha, Fairy of Waves."

"Hey there, I'm Musa, Fairy of Music."

"Hi, I'm Flora, Fairy of Nature."

"And I'm Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame."

 

"Dragon Flame?" The brown-haired-blue-eyed guy asked. "Boy, I love dragons! And fire!"

"Me too!" Bloom blushed. "OK, so we are the Winx Club, and I guess you guys already know our background, but just to make the long story short, we're Guardian Fairies from the Magix universe, and we save the universe from the forces of evil."

"Wow," the green-eyed guy said. "You girls sound so awesome. Anyway, we're 'N Sync, and while most people call us a boy band, we prefer to be called as a vocal group."

"Oh, I understand perfectly," Musa smiled. "With music, one really has to be open-minded with these things."

"Wow, Musa! It's like you just read my mind!" The green-eyed guy said. "Anyway, I guess it's our turn to introduce ourselves. I'm Lance Bass, and I'm the bass singer."

"I'm JC Chasez," the guy with brown hair and blue eyes said, his eyes still glued to Bloom.

"I'm Chris Kirkpatrick, the oldest," the guy with brown hair and brown eyes said.

"I'm Justin Timberlake, the youngest," the guy with curly blond hair and blue eyes said.

 "And I'm Joey Fatone, and I guess you could say I'm the middle one," the guy with the eccentric brown and red hair said.

 

"It's so nice to know each other's names," Flora remarked. "So we heard you guys are busy for your tour, and since we're here to help, why don't we get started now?"

"Sure, Flora," Justin replied. "I really can't stand not being able to work as soon as possible."

"Why, so does Stella," Flora mentioned. "She just loves fashion, and she'll so help with the costumes. Right, Stella?"

"Right," Stella said. "Speaking of which," she continued, noticing the guys' unconventional outfit choices. They were in the year 2000 anyway. "I think I can genuinely help with your fashion choices," Stella announced, almost in a singsong tone.

"Great," Chris asserted.

 

"We should probably get going now," JC said.

"Yeah, but we could still talk and get to know each other in the van," Bloom responded.

"Hey, that's what I was going to say!" JC declared. "It's like you just read my mind!" He smiled at her, with his blue eyes meeting hers.

"No, I didn't. I swear!" Bloom giggled. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story