As the Winx Club and 'N Sync members rode all together in the van, they literally talked for so long, each group getting to know the other group's story and such.

 The girls also told them of their mission there, but they also mentioned that by the time the boys' tour ended, they would have to leave soon or else they will be stuck with them and lose their fairy powers forever. They also warned them that once they leave and return to Magix, the guys' memories of the fairies will eventually disappear.

 

"Aw, man," Chris said, almost bickering on the thought. "It just doesn't make sense. How can we forget about you girls when the tour ends?"

"I know right?" Tecna interjected, combing her side bangs while saying that. "It's so illogical!" Both members laughed.

"I guess it's the time traveling," Aisha responded. "We, thanks to Bloom, kinda know what's gonna happen to you guys, so if we were to completely influence you guys, the future will definitely be affected. Miss Faragonda said that the perfect time for us to remember each other genuinely would be when you guys actually reunite, which would also be the time we earn our new powers."

 

"Wait a minute. I thought you girls already have the powers needed. I'm a guy, and I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but I'm too ignorant about fairies," Justin blushed, being surrounded by 6 girls. He and the other guys have been surrounded by way more girls obviously, so why are 6 girls now more intimidating than a billion?

"Well Justin," Stella said, coming to the baby of 'N Sync's rescue, "you guys are in great luck because 1) obviously you're with fairies now, and 2) I'm gonna tell you all about it right now."

"You see, in our fairy world, there are different levels that a fairy must reach before becoming more and more powerful. The first one, we don't exactly have a name for it, so we just call it Magic Winx."

 

Stella then showed the guys a picture of how they used to look like with their first transformation looks.

"And before I continue, did you guys know that Bloom was the only one who didn't know that she was a fairy until I met her? Long story short - she saved me, I brought her to Alfea College, met the other girls, went on awesome adventures together, discovered that she's the Fairy of the Dragon Flame, aka the most powerful one, and voila! Here she is!" She smiled as she swayed her arms to her friend.

 

"Wow! That's so amazing!" Lance exclaimed. "Did you know JC's had a similar start?"

"Oh Lance, you don't have to tell them all about that, do you?" JC said sarcastically (but almost nervously deep down inside), raising his voice louder, and beeping the wheel as he's the one driving.

"Oh yes I will!" Lance replied back in a singsong softer voice, much to everyone laughing at their silly little antics.

"Anyway," the green-eyed member said, fixing his unkempt blond hair, "JC was an extremely shy kid, but after he and some friends won on a dancing competition, his shell started to open. Literally."

 

JC's eyes widened when Lance said that.

 

"After that, he regained some self-confidence, went on an audition for the Mickey Mouse Club, got in thanks to his super cool dance moves and awesome singing voice, met a blond guy..."

"That's right!" Justin said with a proud smile on his face.

"...became best friends, met the rest of us, formed 'N Sync, and now all the girls are into JC's amazing vocals."

"No, they're into me," Justin teased, flashing the biggest Justin-smile he could make. Being the youngest one, all the girls should be into him, right?

"Yeah, you and your bleached head," Chris responded. Everyone else (minus Stella) bursted out laughing.

"That was just a phase, if you really want to know, pineapple extension chord!" Justin bickered.

"Hey, your yellow hair looks so nice!" Stella said, after Joey showed her a picture of Justin a few years ago.

"You're kidding, Stella," Justin said.

"No I'm not! I love it! It almost matches my hair color. Gotta love the curls, Justin."

"Um, thanks, Stella," Justin blushed.

 

Chris then faked out gagging sounds. Ironically, Stella is not exactly the youngest of the Winx Club, and yet she's getting along with the youngest 'N Sync member. Darn, two yellow-haired bleached heads, Chris thought to himself. 

 

"Anyways, our next transformation is called Charmix."

Stella then showed a picture of their Charmix looks. "Same as Magic Winx, except with jewels and bags to enhance our power, but some people call our first transformation Charmix as it's just the same outfits anyways.

The next one - which you guys will be lucky enough to see soon - is called Enchantix. It's the full-fledged fairy form, and it's earned when a fairy saves someone from her own planet, which entails great sacrifice on her part. Bloom's a special case because her kingdom was destroyed - she willed herself into the Enchantix mode by the way - and so her Enchantix power used to be incomplete. But now that she's saved her parents AND her kingdom, her Enchantix power is now complete."

 

As Stella was talking about this, she noticed that JC was still looking at Bloom (they stopped for a while before driving further). He was looking at the others as well, but still she was able to tell that JC was literally staring at Bloom. In order to break the ice, she again talked about Bloom.

"JC, did you know that Bloom was adopted?"

"Really?" He was still looking at Bloom as usual, but this time in an interactive way rather than just in a zone.

"Yeah," Bloom said.

"Bloom, I've been talking like this whole time, so maybe YOU could tell JC about your story." Stella suggested, with a blink on her eye.

 

So Bloom told JC about her background - who her parents are, how her sister Daphne sacrificed her life to save Bloom, how her adopted parents found her, her reuniting with her birth parents, all that - while everyone else listened, but no one listened to her in the same way JC intently listened to her.

 

"Wow," he said before coming up with something else. "Since you've been a fan slightly much longer, I guess you do know that I'm adopted, too, right?"

"Yeah."

"Wow," Flora joined in. "We didn't know you were. Tell us all about it."

And of course JC told the rest of his story. How his birth mother gave him up to a couple she trusted because she was young and couldn't give the life that he deserved, his siblings, how his adopted parents helped him to be the person he was today, and all that.

 

"That was just...... wonderful," Flora said, almost filled with tears after he told his story. "The idea of a couple choosing to adopt someone really is such a beautiful thing."

"It is," Joey said. "And we're thankful for our families no matter what happens."

"Yeah," Musa said, knowing that her own mother passed away when she was very young. While she has moved on in her own life, she knows that her mother's presence will always be in her heart.

 

"Where exactly are we going to?" Aisha asked a couple of moments later, wanting to try out and help the others dance-wise as soon as possible.

"We'll be heading to my place," JC replied, "And since we have only 1 week of free time, what do you say we all hang out a little bit more? You girls can also listen to our music and watch our videos, you know, just to have an idea on what could be done for our tour."

"Sure thing. I hope you guys have really cool HIGHLY-ADVANCED gadgets in there," Tecna challenged, knowing that her gadgets may be more advanced than theirs.

"Oh, you betcha," Chris grinned.

 

Chapter End Notes:
The bleached head comment was borrowed from NSYNCLVR's story "Conditionally Unconditional". If I may, I'd like to give a shout-out to NSYNCLVR. Thank you so much for allowing me to borrow some elements from your story. I really appreciate it. ;)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story