As they arrived at JC's house, they hung out much more, listened to their music, watched their videos and such. Within the next couple of hours, the Winx were now immersed into the 'N Sync culture. And not just that, but their friendship with the guys seemed to grow stronger.

 

On the last day, both groups were having a party. Oddly enough, the song "Here We Go" was playing in the background.

 

Aisha got to show 'N Sync her dance moves, and the guys were so impressed by it that they asked if they could incorporate some of them in their tour.

"Why, of course, you guys!" Aisha smiled.

 

Musa meanwhile got to help with the vocal chords of the guys. Since their vocal coach wasn't there, Musa got to help the guys vocal-wise.

"I can't believe that I get to hang out with you guys," Musa said, whilst showing off her guitar skills to 'N Sync. "I've dreamt that I would hang out with an awesome band like you, and now here I am."

"And I can't believe that we get to hang out with the most awesome fairies ever," Joey remarked. "You guys are so much better than.... than....," he hesitated.

"Oh.... a hush-hush name?" Musa suggested, grinning. "OK, no need to spill the beans," she replied, returning the guitar to its stand.

 

"Hey, no fair!" Chris remarked, looking at Tecna's much more high-tech gadgets. "I've never seen such gadgets like this before!"

"Thanks. And I've never seen such an interesting type of computer like this before," Tecna remarked, as she was using the much more vintage-looking computer. "I tend to use the ahem, much more modern type of computers in comparison to this, but hey, this old one's really cool!" She went to 'N Sync's website, and already she could feel a sense of nostalgia.

Suddenly, one of the gadgets on top of a shelf was about to fall.

"No!" Chris shouted.

"LASER CAGE!" Tecna said, and the almost-about-to-fall gadgets were floating inside a green round ball and went back up safely.

"Gee, I had no idea there are fairies who have technological powers," Chris remarked, amazed at Tecna's power.

"Thanks, Chris."

 

Stella and Justin on the other hand were sitting down in the kitchen table together, talking about concepts for the show.

"I'm a perfectionist," Justin said, fixing his curls.

"Me, too," Stella replied, brushing her hair. "Everything has to be perfect."

"It's like we're becoming best friends already!" Justin grinned. He is hands down with Britney, but he can't deny that Stella is becoming, if not a girlfriend, a best friend as well.

"I know right! Now, let's get started with the concept of this tour." Both eventually began talking about ideas for the show, and some of Stella's ideas really fascinated Justin.

"You're so good at this, Stella! How on earth do you do it?"

"I have a keen eye for fashion, and speaking of which," she reminded, "I can help with the costumes. I already have ideas for them, you know."

"Yay! Oh wait," Justin said, now twirling his curls in anxiety. "You're not gonna make us wear bodysuits and boots and capes with a jewel on it, are you??"

Stella laughed. "Of course not! That's what OUR boyfriends the Specialists wear!"

Ok she has a boyfriend, Justin thought, and I have a girlfriend. I guess we're even now.

"Although the blue and creme colors the Specialists wear could be incorporated to some of your costumes, I would think," Stella continued.

 

"Hi Lance, what are you doing here all by yourself?" Flora asked, as Lance was sitting down on the backyard porch.

"Nothing, Flora," Lance answered, almost shyly. "I guess I'm so tired."

Flora could almost make out small tears on his eyes, but she didn't want him to feel way too uncomfortable, so she sat down beside him and just said, "You know, if there's anything that bothers you, you could always tell me, and I'll promise that I'll keep it a secret," she consoled, with a smile on her face.

"Thanks, Flora," Lance smiled back, looking at the beautiful fairy's green eyes. Even though he's not exactly in love with her - she has boyfriend anyway - he began feeling like she is that one person he could confide to.

 

"Flora?"

"Yes, Lance?"

"I want to give you something." Lance gave Flora a yellow flower, ironically the same kind of flower that he used in their "I Drive Myself Crazy" music video.

"Oh Lance, it's beautiful," Flora said. "Thank you."

After she said that, she went back inside the house. Lance remained outside. He knew Flora was taken, but he was happy to know that her reaction was much more better than that of his *girlfriend* in that video. If only he had the confidence to tell Flora about his secret.

 

 

"So Bloom," JC said, as he and Bloom were sitting together in his bedroom drinking tea. They have been talking to each other for so long, and so far they've been getting along so well.

"Did you have any insecurities? I mean, before discovering your fairy is powerful? I mean before discovering you're the most powerful fairy?". He started feeling awkward around her now. Darn.

Bloom ignored his awkwardness, and she said, "To be honest, I had. I was such a late bloomer - no pun intended."

Then they both laughed.

"I guess you could say that after being surrounded by people who loved me unconditionally, I was able to gain my confidence, believe in myself, and become the fairy that I am today."

"Yeah, I am like that," JC said. "Well not the fairy part," he continued awkwardly, "but you know....."

 

Bloom looked at him with such kindness and such sincerity. He discovered that not only does she have fire powers, but she also has healing powers, which makes sense to him because he could already see her inner beauty. And even though they just met, JC could already feel a strong connection to her.

As Bloom returned her cup to the coffee table, she then said, "I like you, JC," which widened JC's blue eyes. Was she going to tell him what he wanted to hear?

"And I'm not just saying this because of your looks, or your vocals, or even your blue eyes...".

Wow. Is she REALLY gonna say what he wanted to hear?

Bloom hesitated a bit. "I already told the girls about this way before, but I never told any of the guys about this, and I want you to be the first to know."

JC's heart started beating louder than usual. She WAS going to say what he wanted to hear!

 

"Sky proposed to me!" Bloom exclaimed.

As Bloom said that, JC's heart started to shatter into a million pieces. It shattered so hard and so fragilely that not even the Fairy of the Dragon Flame could heal it herself. Still, he tried so hard to keep an optimistic disposition.

"That's.... excellent news," he said, as calmly as possible. He knew that all the Winx girls were taken, and he knew who Sky was, but on the back of mind he always thought that Bloom would still be single-ish, if that makes any sense.

"I know. And I'm so happy that I get to share that with you," Bloom replied.

 

JC suddenly remained silent. He was speechless, but he didn't know what to do. He tried so hard not to cry, but he felt like he did because a few moments after, Bloom suddenly asked him, "JC, are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," JC lied. If Bloom had the power to read people's minds, he would've told her the truth, but since she doesn't, he figured he'll just go the hard way.

"I guess I'm tired," he continued. "The next tour will be quite gruesome, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand," Bloom got up. "I guess the party's over now. Right, Joshua?"

"Right, Bloom," JC tried to grin, counting himself lucky that she recognizes his real name even if she's now with someone else.

 

With that, Bloom left his room, closed the door, and told everyone that the party was over and they needed to rest now.

 

The party was over, yes. But the love JC felt for Bloom was not. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story