As soon as everyone was asleep, JC tucked into bed, yet he couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning, literally; he couldn't stop thinking about Bloom. Ever since they first met, there was almost a connection that he never felt from ANY of his ex-girlfriends. He broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago, so maybe that's what's clouding his judgment. Either way, he couldn't help think of Bloom, and not because she's a fairy with awesome powers, but because she was the most relatable girl he ever met.

All the other girls were very beautiful, but for him Bloom was the most beautiful one. Her cyan blue eyes, which were almost identical to his, looked like a reflection of his own eyes, or in other words, were almost like a window to his soul.

Her fiery red hair, representing fierceness and power (for him), also caught his attention. He wanted his hands to touch her hair. He wanted to be with her for all time. Most of all, he wanted to kiss her.

And it didn't help that Bloom was already taken, and that person she was with really was her one true love.

 

"It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you, Bloom," JC thought to himself. "But when we are apart, I feel it, too." He sighed. "And no matter what I do, I feel the pain, with or without you........ Bloom." His eyes were filled with tears as he said her name, and cried himself to sleep.

 

 

A few weeks later

The Winx felt right at home as soon as they got involved with 'N Sync's No Strings Attached tour. They met Johnny Wright, 'N Sync's music manager, as well as a lot of other people.

They were now in the living room, in a house in Orlando, Florida, talking about the setlist. Johnny began the meeting talking about it, and he asked if they wanted to open the show with "Bye Bye Bye". Justin knew that there was tension as soon as he said this, because he knew that that song was such a hit song, but at the same time sort of distracted observers from what real talent they can provide.

 

“I don’t think we should do 'Bye Bye Bye' anymore ‘cause nobody likes it,” Justin said with a straight face. But Stella knew exactly what he was up to, so she made him smile which blew up his cover very fast, and with that, everyone else was surrounded by a bright roar of laughter.

 

"Yes, the Princess of Solaria knows when blond guys lie," Aisha joked, before they all moved on.

“Ok. What else are we doing?” Johnny asked scribbling down a few suggestions on a piece of paper.

 

“Drive Myself Crazy,” both Bloom and JC said. He tried not to look at her, but he couldn't help himself. When she saw him looking at her, Bloom returned a friendly closed-mouth smile at him.

 

The other guys mentioned other songs, and so did the girls.

“Ok, this is the setlist order.” Johnny cleared his throat and began reading off the list. “It Makes Me Ill, Space Cowboy, No Strings Attached, It’s Gonna Be Me, Promise, I Thought She Knew, Tearin’ Up My Heart, I Want You Back, Drive Myself Crazy, God Must Have Spent, Digital Get Down.”

 

"Uh Johnny?" Musa raised her hand.

"Yeah, Musa?"

"I know this is too abrupt, and too obvious if ever, but we should definitely alter the setlist."

"Yeah, I agree," said Tecna. "The vocal chords would work better for them if a much more logical setlist is being used, or perhaps one that can follow the rules of probability."

The other guys stared at her, thinking she's being way too nerdy, or just illogical, or crazy in the first place.

"What?" Tecna defended herself. "Ok, you guys don't get what I'm saying, so let me be more specific now. You guys do know how much exhaustion there would be if we jumble the dance numbers and ballad numbers without further notice?"

"Yeah, and the theatrical presentation does not make sense," Musa pointed out, "unless someone else can explain the theatrical presentation."

 

No response.

 

"Hmmm, maybe we need Johnny to read the set-list all over again."

“I’m tired listening to the set-list,” JC shouted sarcastically, showing the biggest smile he could possibly make to make everyone laugh.

"Oh yeah?" Bloom challenged him. "Well I'm tired of fighting the Trix, getting turned into the Dark Bloom by Darkar, fighting against Valtor, saving my parents from the Ancestral Witches, and going through all that suffering, and you're just sitting down there saying you're tired of listening to words on a piece of paper?"

 

"BURN, JC! BURN!!!" Chris cheered, finally getting his "revenge" on JC after the latter jokingly called the former ugly during a Star Wars interview a few years ago.

And of course everyone laughed harder than usual, with JC trying to act all innocent all of a sudden.

"Ok, Bloom, go and burn JC to pieces, literally!" Chris told Bloom, enjoying JC's vulnerable reaction.

"No thanks, Chris. You're gonna have to ask the Dark Bloom to do that."

"'Cause we have the Bright Bloom now! Get it, guys? 'Bright' Bloom?" Stella joked, turning on and off the lamp that was beside Bloom, and as usual everyone else laughed.

 

As soon as the laughter died down, they went back to serious talk for the setlist.

JC couldn't help but find himself still staring at Bloom regardless. Yes he cried himself to sleep before, but after the laughter occurred, his insecurities seemed to have vanished. For now.

 

1 month before tour

Another person the Winx met was Wade Robson, 'N Sync's choreographer. Seeing how the boys seemed to get the steps well but looked uninspired at the same time, Aisha tied her hair in a ponytail, came up and said, "Hey Wade!"

"No way Aisha! There will be no girls performing with 'N Sync!" Wade provoked sarcastically, still smiling at her. Everyone else booed.

"Oh, so you think a fairy can't dance?" Aisha challenged, smiling back at him. "Let me show you the moves."

 

With that, everyone else stepped aside, Aisha turned on the boom-box, and started dancing. At first she pretended to appear less-than. She did her usual spinning arounds, then twirls and whatnot. But before Wade could snicker, Aisha literally started doing backflips 5 times in a row all over each corner of the room, and for some strange reason she was able to do so without injuring the others in the room. She then literally did all of 'N Sync's iconic dance moves as seen in their "Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me" music videos (as well as a couple more ones), only way better than all 5 of the guys. Of course everyone was so impressed. Aisha may not be part of a band per se, but the girl CAN dance; she has the potential to compete with them.

 

"OK Aisha, you get to be the choreographer as well, but I'm still the top choreographer, got it?" Wade said.

"Got it," Aisha said, with no complaints. She was given the chance to help 'N Sync dance-wise, and she's thankful for that.

 

But when she noticed that the guys were having a hard time adjusting to all the dance moves, she decided to take in control for a little bit, and so she announced, "Excuse me guys, but I think I know what to do to help you."

She then raised her hands, and said, "PLASMA SHAPE!", activating her morphix power, and suddenly various pink-fluid shapes of people in certain dance steps appeared, so now the guys can understand the moves much better.

"Thanks, Aisha," the guys said. Even Wade had to thank Aisha for helping. "It's a shame that we'll all forget about you guys as soon as you leave."

"Hey, don't worry about it; if this tour becomes a success, then that's all that should matter right now."

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story