"Oh my God!" Chris exclaimed, looking at all the costume designs being given. "Whatever happened to the days where we went down to the mall and picked up shirts....?"

 

"Gentlemen," Stella approached, wearing an orange dress with stars, dance shoes with socks, and her bangs brushed back to a ponytail with the rest of her hair, with a headband as well, "presentation is SO IMPORTANT if you want to surpass your previous tour. Now here are some of my ideas for the costumes."

With confidence and ease, she distributed papers of costume designs to Chris, then Joey, then Lance, then JC, then Justin.

 

Meanwhile, Bloom and Tecna were helping with the stage design and whatnot.

Musa and Aisha were helping in finalizing all the songs, instruments, dance moves, etc. needed for the tour, while Flora was with Stella and 'N Sync in the dance studio, preparing her own floral tea that could help calm everyone else.

 

"Here you go, Lance," Flora said, offering a cup to Lance.

"Thanks, Flora."

Flora then distributed the other cups to the rest.

 

"Uh, Stella? I hate to offend you, but this looks so tacky," Justin said, criticizing her Specialist-inspired costume designs for "Space Cowboy" while drinking his tea. "I am SO NOT gonna wear this, Stella!"

"Aw, c'mon, Justin! I know we said that you guys won't be wearing those, but try to give it another chance! They would look so cool on you guys. And you don't need to wear wigs." Joey almost jumped when Stella said that. "You're Specialists, NOT our boyfriends," Stella continued, keeping up an optimistic smile. "It's gonna be unconventional, guys!"

"It's cool," Joey said, looking at the Specialists designs, as well as Stella's other designs. "It's just that it's gotta have to work, you know, with the time breaks and stuff."

"Oh yeah," Stella started to contemplate. These guys won't exactly be fighting monsters; they'll be "fighting" billions of screaming fans with their performances, and so she began thinking of other ideas.

 

"WHAT??!!!" Chris yelled, his eyes backing out from Stella's designs as if a wasp just stung his eyes. "I AM SO NOT GONNA WEAR THIS!!!" He then showed to everyone one of the designs, which showed long gloves, a bikini-like top, flowery skirt, barefoot sandals, and large fairy wings.

JC laughed so loudly as soon as he saw that, not because it was ugly, but because he literally imagined Chris wearing it, and now Chris gave him an annoyed look.

"BURN, CHRIS!!! BURN!!!" JC roared, while the other guys were laughing.

JC then turned to Stella, still teary-eyed from laughter. "You did that on purpose so I could get the last laugh, right?"

"Uh, actually, no," Stella admitted, still giggling. "That's actually a design I made of one of OUR Enchantix outfits. I kinda mixed it up with your costume designs. Sorry."

 

"Oh what a relief," Chris said, giving back Stella the drawing. "I mean not that I don't mind wearing it, but, you know...."

"It's ok, Chris. Speaking of which, I've seen some of your designs for your clothing line. I'll be more than happy to help you, if you like."

"Thanks, Stella."

 

"Speaking of Enchantix, when can we see you girls in your Enchantix form?" Lance asked. Oddly enough, they've never seen the fairies in their fairy forms, specifically their Enchantix form, in the past few weeks since they first met.

"As soon as you guys are settled with the choreography and the costumes," Flora replied, as Lance finished drinking his tea.

"Well actually, the choreography's more important, but you get the point," she said, smiling at him as he gave her his empty cup.

Flora's such an amazing girl, Lance thought to himself. Why is telling her his secret still so hard.......?

 

JC was quietly drinking his tea, when suddenly Bloom and Tecna came into the room. JC's heart started thudding at the sight of Bloom. He has yet to see her in her Enchantix form, yet even with her long red hair tied in a bun and with less make-up, she was still gorgeous in his eyes. Oh God, he sighed. Suddenly, without any conscious thinking, he dropped the cup and it smashed into several pieces.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Justin getting annoyed with the "Space Cowboy" costumes was inspired by a scene in Mack_Attack22's story "No Strings Attached". A shout-out to Mack_Attack22; thank you so much for allowing me to borrow some aspects of your story for mine, as well as being an inspiration to me in writing my first fan fiction story. A big thank you to you. ;)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story