After spending the day looking at local shops, museums, and parks they returned home exhausted.

                "I can see why you like living here. It's a beautiful town." Josh flopped himself onto the couch.

                "Yes. It is great. It's my safety net." Madison smiled as she flopped down next to him. "I hate the cold but I can't imagine living anywhere else."

                "Oh?" Josh put his arm around her. "This is where you want to stay for the rest of your life?"

                "I don't really have reason to leave. I always pictured my children growing up here."

                "OK. I can always fly to where I need to go for work." Madison turned to look at him. "I know. Slow it down."

                Madison laughed.

                "I think I should be honest with myself." Madison started as she pulled him close. "I'm having trouble keeping things slow."

                Josh began planting kisses on her neck as she spoke.

                "I want you to take me into the bedroom." Madison softly requested as she was taken into his arms.

                He continued showering her with kisses as he set her on the bed. He felt the passion rising as she turned him on his back.

                "Josh, I want you to stay with me. Let's try again. I can't keep pretending I don't want this and I..."

                "Are you sure? I don't want this to be passion but the real thing?" He threw back at her with a big smile on his face. Madison laughed as she kissed him zealously wanting to taste him on her lips and take all of him into her.

                "I'm sure." She breathed heavily before she was thrown onto her back to be taken by Josh. He thrust into her ferociously trying to quench his endless thirst for her. He wanted to make her scream with pleasure. With every moan from Madison the harder his thrusts.

                "Tell me you love me." He whispered in her ear.

                "I love you."

                "Tell me again."

                "I love you." They both exploded with passion. "I love you."

                "I love you, too. More than you will ever know." Josh smiled as he laid his head on her chest hearing her heart beat rapidly. "I want to make sure you never doubt that again."

                "I never want to doubt it again."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc hospital