[Comments - 1]
Summary: Charlie Chasez was only fifteen the first time she met Justin Timberlake at an NSYNC album release party. She thought she would never see him again after that night. Little did she know that the teenage boy she met in 1999 would be the guardian angel she never knew she wanted. Over the next decade Justin was always there in the background waiting for the day she realized that they were meant to be. Now an FBI agent Charlie has gotten herself into a real mess...can she count on Justin now when she needs him most?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 2847 Read: 776
Published: Jan 06, 2015 Updated: Feb 03, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by ZoeWhoWaited [Comments - 0] (880 words)

2. Chapter 2 by ZoeWhoWaited [Comments - 0] (1049 words)

3. Chapter 3 by ZoeWhoWaited [Comments - 1] (535 words)

4. Chapter 4 by ZoeWhoWaited [Comments - 0] (383 words)
I'm sorry that updates for this story are coming so slowly. I have had a severe case of writer's block for weeks. I have a few finished chapters so hopefully I will update this a bit quicker from now on. And to all of those who are wondering...yes, this story will be a crossover with the show Criminal Minds but the main focus of the story will remain Charlie and Justin.