A girl band on the way to the Top!

              Part 2!

 

By now, already four months past, since Corinna has met the five guys of 'NSYNC, Britney Spears, and even as one of the first seen Innosense. For this month a joint tour was planned for 'NSYNC and Britney Spears. Corinna was very excited about it, because her mother wanted the five boys and Lynn also to see once again! So what, the husband of Inge? She'd get him the sack already months ago. And was living alone at the time with her ​​daughter in the small apartment on the outskirts of the small town where Corinna was born and raised.

 

One week later.

Finally the big day arrived, only one more night to sleep, then Corinna would see the guys from 'NSYNC live at a concert again. But she wanted to go to the hotel this day, in order to surprise the boys and Britney. Once in the hotel, Corinna and her mum wanted to like ask for the room number of the guys, but unfortunately the young man thought at the front desk that the two were fans trying break down the hotel doors on him for the past two days. Luckily the guys just came, in that moment, down the stairs and Corinna just calls out loudly, “Hey, you! Do not go out there! They will trample you!“ Chris suddenly stops and Joey already walks right in him. "Corinna?" Chris asks, however, puzzled. While his bandmate Joey glares, because he just stopped right in the middle of the way. "Well so what! What are you doing here?" Asked Chris, who was standing right in front of Corinna and pressed it. Then Lance greeted them also, oppressive. "Long time no see, and yet detected again, right?" "One can identify you already from everywhere! Do you want to go there now?" Said Corinna, while JC, Lance, Chris and Justin still greets, one after another, welcoming. Justin: "We have to get to the venue. Speaking of which, have you gotten your ticket, yet?" "Sure thing! Bought three weeks ago! But unfortunately for tomorrow only! But I won't miss your show!" Johnny, who had now caught up, said: "Boys, you must go now. Let's go! It's time!" And chased the five further toward to the double doors of the hotel. Chris could ask Inge and Corinna just: "We see you after the show then, right?" But before Corinna or her mom just can answer, all five are already out the door. And disappeared into the crowd of their fans and bodyguards. Johnny whispered to Corinna and her mom though: "Come with now. I know how happy Corinna gets when seeing the guys live from the side of the stage!" Corinna can hardly believe her luck. "Oh! Thank you! Thank you! You are loving, Johnny!"

 

Backstage. An hour later.

The guys are already in their wings, slightly away from the edge of the stage. Where they are busy going through their ​​nightly ritual: Playing Hacky! While Britney already brings the audience up to speed on stage with their show. Corinna looks at how the five, however, try to kick to each other the small grain bag, back and forth. And can't hold on to her laughing, because the Hackysack kept remain in front of Justin's feet only, for the last five minutes! Johnny and Inge have settled meanwhile in to the café of the venue, and talked. As Britney finally comes, drenched in sweat running off the stage, there have 'NSYNC exactly once(!) to have made ​​kicked the grain sack by each and every member of the five, individually. So Britney comes running from the stage and looks around after she has dried her face on a towel, Corinna now stand on the other side of the stage.

 

After almost two hours, after 'NSYNC's show.

The boys and Corinna say goodbye to Britney, who moves back to her hotel, and go up to the cafe to meet Inge and Johnny there. However, they can not see the two of them there nowhere to sit. The boys decide to get Corinna back to the hotel and if Johnny and Corinna's mom also should not be there, they would call Johnny on his cell phone!

 

Arrived back in the Hotel. In the room of Corinna's mom.

They bring Corinna to her room, and entered it. As Corinna did not see her mum though, she got scared. She turned to Chris around and said, "Chris, what if something happened to them?" Then he took her in his arms very sweet and replied: "Do not worry! Johnny already is with your mum! And besides, your mum and Johnny are grown ups." But Corinna still has a single tear in her eye and said anxiously: "You're right, but Mum always says, when I even arrive late at home, from something. That she has been worried for me." JC suddenly stops beside the two, and says: "Parents say something like that constantly. Just to let their children stick to it and are home on time. Do not worry, Corinna!" Corinna walks over to the couch and lets herself fall out like a wet bean bag. "Corinna! Do not -" Chris began, but he could not finish the sentence, because Corinna cuts him off already. When she sees her Mum suddenly appearing in the doorway. "Mum! Where have you been so long? ...", Corinna asked her Mum, and is standing from the sofa to go to her mum. Inge looks at her daughter in astonishment. "Shouldn't you be in bed long ago, Corinna?" "Mum! You're still not really here and do tell me again that I have to disappear? And also we were, the boys and I also just coming in, minutes ago in!" Replied Corinna, with folded arms, pouting.

"Corinna, you know actually how late it is? If you do not want to miss the concert tomorrow …", said Inge now only. "Oh man! That's so mean!" Corinna mumbles to herself and goes to her room next door.

 

Ten to fifteen minutes later. Inge goes next door to check on her daughter, Corinna. When she opens the door to her room quietly, she sees that it is dark. "Corinna? Are you asleep, or what?" She asks in to the dark room. Corinna lies motionless on the bed, and does like she has been asleep. When the door slams shut softly again, Corinna sits up and switches the night light beside her bed. She sighs and says, "Oy! That was close!" And suddenly there came four 'NSYNC guys from the small bathroom, around the corner and a slightly disapproving cross-looking Chris, from under the bed. The boys sat on one, two chairs that stood around the room and to Corinna on the bed, as Chris, Lance and JC did. They talked for over an hour, and joking with each other or trying to make fun of each other, rather. Until Corinna suddenly let out a small cry of pain and told that her foot did actually really hurt again. She asked Justin, who was sitting closer to the small bathroom on a chair, to bring her liniment and bandage for this. "Shall I fetch your Mum?" Asked JC and had also been already halfway to the door. But Corinna called him right back, "No! Noooo, please don't! I can ointment and lubricate it alone. Thank you, Justin!" She said as Justin had brought her both things. And so she began to undress her left foot. "Can anyone help wrapping the bandage?" She asked, as she was done with libricating her foot. Chris, who was still sitting on the bed next to her, had already grabbed the binding and began doctoring Corinna's foot now. When he is finished, suddenly the door opens. And Corinna's Mum is in front of them, arms folded over her chest, her daughter angry in the face looking. "Oh, hey Mummy!" Corinna says joyfully and innocent. But her Mum shakes her head and looks more serious than ever. "Guys, would you please leave me alone with my daughter? Thank you!" Said Inge, and waits until everybody is out of the door. All, except Chris. He still sitting on the edge of the bed, because he made sure that he has Corinna's foot too tightly connected. "Chris!" Inge calls on him to disappear again. "What's happening? What are you doing there?" Chris replied: “Nothing. I have Corinna wound only the association. She said, that it already did hurt her. Did she have this for long?” “Mummy, please!” Protested Corinna. But her Mum replied to Chris's, just asking: "Well, maybe since last week, or so? Corinna! How much does hurt your foot in the moment, then really?" Corinna pouted only, and slowly crawled under her blanket. "Should we have her prefer to rest?" Chris asked Inge and rose from the bed. When the two stepped out into the hallway, Inge said, "I swear to you, Chris, I do not know what is going on with this child lately. Normally she does not behave like that!" The other four boys came also gathered around Corinna's door. Joey said, "Maybe she is confusing Chris for her big brother?" Then the other three began to laugh, and Chris hit the poor Joey on his arm, saying: "Haha! How funny, man! Oh, that reminds me of something. Lene from Aqua has called earlier and asked about you!" Joey wants to go after Chris, while the other still laugh out loud about this and may Joey only to deter in the last second. "Really funny, Chris! Haha!" And while the boys of 'NSYNC are bending over for laughing out loud, Corinna suddenly put her head out of the door and announced: "Hey! Could you go laugh somewhere else, please? I'm trying to sleep just a little! Thank you, for understanding!" Then, Inge says to her: "Corinna, if your foot tomorrow does still hurt, we are going to see a doctor, okay?" "Mum! Nooooo! Not tomorrow! And as bad as last week, it is no longer anyhow. Honestly!" Corinna did lie about it quickly, to calm her Mum and disappeared into her room again.

 

On the following day.

Corinna still had a lot of pain in her foot. It even occur to be so bad that she could not walk probably. As Corinna and her Mum came back from the doctor, Inge tells the boys and Johnny, "She has sprained her ankle. And is told to go easy on it and the leg may not be provisionally heavy burdened. This means, ... " "That means, I can not even go to your concert this evening! How mean is this even?" Corinna interrupted her Mum with it next. "Oh, goodness gracious! Corinna! You will therefore die, won't you?" Inge says, rolling eyes towards her daughter's decorations. Johnny replied only with a wink: "Have you not seen the show already yesterday? And even for free and with backstage tour?" "Yes, and? That's just it: my money for the concert is still gone! And yes, Mom! Yes I'd die, if I can not watch the show tonight! I promise!" Said Corinna, and scowled and pouted only.

 

 

Cliff Note:

Well, Corinna did survive. Even that she was not allowed to see her actual concert of the boys. This may also have been, because the 'NSYNC guys have yet taken excellent care of her during the entire next week. And were totally sweet and loving to Corinna. And had promised her to come back to her soon …


Author's Note:

I know this is a short one, but it was really just a so-called 'cliffhanger' even when I did write it, in the beginning years ago.



Chapter End Notes:

I think the ending is quite clear here... No worries there will be more! ;-)

As soon as I get out of that "editor's block" and finish the third part. Gosh, I hate editing ...!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour britneystories debutsync