Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay! I have finally gotten that part to an end!! ... I hate re-editing!! lol

I hope y'all will like this turn out. Again, the original idea and writing to this was, something like sixteen/ seventeen yrs ago!! A quarter of a century really is a long time, when you look back on the kind of things you did then...! 

A girl band on the way to the top!

Part 3!


During her last meeting with the guys from 'NSYNC, Corinna had a lot of fun, despite the small incident with her sprained ankle. But for these holidays the guys actually wanted to come Corinna's home. Their reason was to see how their biggest fan was living privately and in order to recover from their currently tiring US tour.

It was only a week school from now left, and Corinna was too excited for the holidays so she could no longer concentrate on the school itself. Her Mum went to a training school and only was coming back in few weeks again. This meant to Corinna, for the past two weeks she had to live with her aunt until the holidays would begin.


Last day of school before the holidays.

Corinna is sitting in her last session of class (literature). And already dreaming in front of her and can not concentrate on the lesson. Finally, the bell is ringing!

Corinna runs as fast as possible to go home because she knows the guys from 'NSYNC could already be waiting for her. Once home, she fastens to even clean up a bit and prepare some food. An hour later it rings the doorbell. Corinna was watching her favorite video cassette with a 'BRAVO Extra' interview of 'NSYNC, pushes the video player on 'pause' and goes to open the door. Outside the door stood Justin, Lance, Joey, Chris, JC, Johnny Wright and the little pug 'Busta', which was beloning to Chris. They greet and Corinna is leading them into the living room, then. Crammed, they all sit on the couch and the chair while Corinna, sitting on the carpet in front of the Coch, befriends 'Busta' and is cuddling him in her arm. The video interview with 'NSYNC, is a Makin' Off, of the latest music video of the boys. And the scenes where JC is in the straitjacket or Joey gets slappped by some girlfriend, are especially funny for Corinna, because at that moment the five are now sitting in the room with her. And so Corinna can finally ask all those little things of this video shoot that she can not or do not get to see properly in this taped interview. And the five are super honest in terms of their responses. They do have already a lot of fun! Especially since Corinna has already fallen totally in love with 'Busta' and is also right after the boys were already more than two hours there, Corinna even is executing herself to go on walkies with him.


In the evening, about 9:30 p.m., in the evening.

Corinna shows the guys and Johnny, where and how they would sleep. And also builds the daybeds the same, with 'NSYNC together. Because they want to go to sleep soon as they are also totally exhausted after their long, tiring journey. As Corinna and Lance are here to obtain the latest Bed and just finished with it, Corinna falls immediately in this very bed, and is sleeping on. Lance is trying to persuade her that she would prefer to sleep in her own bed, but it does not help. And so he lets her go easily and covers her simply with the just been freshly made blanket. After another hour, Johnny, JC, Chris, Lance, Joey and Justin finally go to sleep, too. Chris covers Corinna also again with the blanket, and then lies down on the bed next to her, almost like her big brother … .


The next day.

Corinna wakes up very early, because Busta suddenly is on her bed climbing around to look for a more comfortable place to sleep. She gets up and goes to the bathroom, next. Then she calls for Busta and takes him for a walk again, while the boys are still sound asleep. On the way she bought at a near bakery still fresh rolls, for breakfast. When she comes back with Busta, Chris is already up and greets his dog before he is feeding him, next. Then he helps Corinna with setting the table up for their breakfast, too. Gradually, also Johnny and the other four guys are available, and as all of them are more or less awake Chris pours them the hot coffee in to their cups. During breakfast, they discuss what they really want to do that day. Corinna makes the suggestion that they might as well go to the movies together, because just a cool movie has started, that Corinna wanted to see even necessarily e.t. Faculty! "You can go, yes. But I can't, because of Busta. "Chris said it as Busta again is looming at his leg trying to catch a treat from the table. "I can keep him here, Chris!" Replied Johnny and continued saying. "For which age is this film released, Corinna?" Corinna replies that in all honesty: "It's for age of 16! But I go to watch in the company of at least five adults, so I can actually see that one!" "Well. Why not? We are on our holiday!" Justin said it. Corinna cuts in between Chris: "Well then I'll call at the cinema, and make a reservation for us to see it, alright? Who's coming with? All do, or not?" Johnny said no he wouldn't actually only," Well, I'd rather stick with Busta here. But you all go and enjoy the movie!" While Corinna pouted, but does not respond further on it. The movie theatre plays the movie unfortunately only at 08:00 o'clock in the evening though. And so, 'NSYNC and Corinna have the whole afternoon to kill time. Justin is natural for it to go to the nearest basketball court and throw single pair baskets, for fun. Another one prefers to use Corinna as a guide to visited the sights of her small town. While another one, rather just would sleep it off, and yet another just would like to go out there, for a walk with Busta, i.e.!


Later, in front of the cinema.

Corinna just want to pick up the tickets at the box office, as the seller said she could not sell her these, because Corinna is not yet sixteen years. As JC is suddenly behind her and asks, "Hey, what's up? Why does it take so long?" As Corinna explained the situation to him, JC assures the cashier, that Corinna is not watching this film without an adult, and finally gets the tickets. And the two of them are on their way to find the other four guys on. When they found them, Joey and Justin just came with two huge popcorn buckets to their former agreed meeting point back. "Do any of you know, how long this movie actually takes?" Justin asked, stuffing ever relish a handful of sweet popcorn into his mouth. Corinna said, "Eeeeww! Justin! Do you have to access your whole hand so deep into the popcorn? I wanted it also to eat, later!" While JC looked around briefly, and then said: "I think it goes like, about one and a half hours. Why, Justin? Is it past your bedtime already?" This, however, merely shrugged his shoulders in reply, and grinned from ear to ear in Corinna's direction. Who just wrinkled her nose only, but instead got herself a little Popcorn of Joey's bucket, and said, "Well then let's go! I still want to get the creeps tonight!!"

After the one and a half hours later the six, still have two half-full buckets of popcorn, come out of the cinema hall and are more or less slightly disgusted stuffed and fully scratched, about the movie they're watching. Especially Corinna is still driven out of her mind, because she, for the first time, shewas waatching a movie for 16 year olds, with her just 12 or 13 years. She retorts the five 'NSYNC guys, even all the way home, scene by scene the entire movie again. And especially those scenes that she has thought in particularly being disgusting and frightening. Then JC said to her only: "But it was indeed a happy ending, and all was well again, or better than before the end!"

Back again at Corinna's home, then. While Corinna actually is not even tired yet, she is sent to her room anyway by Johnny. Chris grabs his Busta and still makes a walk around the block with him. Since Corinna is still too scratched, she comes after five minutes in her room, back into the living room and sits down next to JC. Mischievously. As JC asks her what she was doing here; Corinna confesses: "I can not sleep. The branch in front of my window still looks too scary for me, in moment! Can I still do sit with you, for a little while? Please!" But when Johnny sees her sitting next to JC on the couch, he sends Corinna straight back to her room. Corinna grudgingly dragged herself back there, past the door that is being reopened. Chris is returning with Busta.


On the following day.
The guys have been awake for more than half an hour already. As Corinna comes to them in to the small kitchen of the apartment, she is surprised. The boys have baked pancakes and already put everything on the dining table. While they eat, and think about what they wanted to do on this exact day even. Justin wanted to really reflect on a nearby basketball court to train his skills in the ball game further. When he made this suggestion, JC and especially Chris begin to moan loudly. But Justin said he had brought his best basketball with and will use it.
After they arrived an hour or two at the nearby basketball court, they do form first thing first two teams. Joey and Justin were choosen as team captians, and name their team members next. Joey chooses as his first one, his good buddy Lance to his team. Justin did choose Chris. As JC got in to Joey's and Lance's team, Corinna had to join Justin and Chris. And did not even feel like playing this game at all anymore. She actually tries to wriggle out, and would rather serve as the referee and take care of Busta. But she can be, after a little conversation with JC, be persuaded from him.

They play for about a little over an hour and a half and the game ends as a tie, 3:3. Corinna is getting tired. And Busta would not to be ignored also by Chris.


Back at home again.

Everybody is very hungry, and decide they want to make a homemade pizza after Joey's family recipe. They have a lot of fun making the dough, despite Chris and Justin start throwing around a bit flour suddenly, next. But Corinna makes them clean it all up again, before the pizza will be ready even. When the pizza is finally baking in the oven, the doorbell rings. Johnny is back form his earlier appointment and asking. „Ooh, what's that delicious smell in here?“ Corinna responds, „We made pizza! Well, Joey and I did most of it.”


After dinner, the boys are thinking of doing some kind of party that evening, but Johnny didn't find that amusing. Neither did Corinna, by the way. But Johnny is excusing himself after a few minutes again. He has another appointment, and strictly forbidding the boys to throw any kind of part before he leaves. Corinna assures him that she won't let them bring strange people in to her home even. And JC says, last. “You know I am the Big Daddy of the group, John! You can count on me!”

But as soon as Johnny is gone though. JC yells out and winks: “Okay! It's Party time, boys! Let's crank the music up then!” Corinna frowns at him at first, then wants to run after Johnny and actually tell him that JC is not the one he can count on the most. But before she can even open the apartmet door, JC holds her back, saying. “And where do you think you're going right now?” JC keeps his arms tight around Corinna's arms and upper body that she couldn't, even if she tried to, escape his grib. When Chris just says to him. “Hey, let go of my little sis! JC!”

Everybody just looks puzzled towards Chris then. But nobody actually looks as puzzled and confused at the same time as Corinna does. Her jaw's dropping as far as possible. And she feels like her eyes just want to escape their eyesockets first also. She thinks she already is fainting and only standing upright, because of JC still holding her, then.

After some five to ten silent minutes later, in which every one is trying to process the big bombshell that Chris just dropped on them. Lance says: “Hey, let's go in to the living room and watch just a movie tonight, okay?”

Said so, and done. Corinna actually has the great idea to watch the movie Once Upon A Time In America with Robert De Niro. But before she can put it in to the DVD player, her eye catches the family picture album, that's been stored in the same shelf with that particular DVD, for some reason. They end up not watching the movie, next. But flipping through Corinna's old baby pictures, and even finding the only copy with a thirteen or forteen year old Chris holding a baby-Corinna in his lap, on a couch also. Corinna is still confused about this. And not saying much at all, while the boys are flipping further through her childhood pictures, and making little fun about her haircuts, and stuff. Corinna doesn't care. She just sneaks out of the living room, in to her own bedroom. And wants to be alone, for the rest of the evening. An hour later is Chris going to her room, to check on his little sister. And maybe to talk. But he has no luck with having a big brother – little sister – talk, then. As Corinna is already fastasleep, when Chris enters her bedroom. He just went in to turn out her bedside table lamp, and covered her probably with the bedcovers, only. When he saw the picture of his teenage years and little Corinna fallen out of her hands next. He smiled a little, and put the picture down on Corinna's nightstand, only.


The next morning, when Corinna comes in to the kitchen. She sees Chris still sitting around the kitchen table, but none of the other. She sits next to him, on a chair at the table, pursing her lips forward. As if she wants to say something to him. But stays mute. Then Chris looks at her, frowning slightly. “Hey! What's up? Had a goodnight sleep?” Corinna makes a face as a remark, only. She doesn't really know how to tell him what she really wants to tell him. But just sighs, deeply. “Chris? Can't you just treat me like I never found out about this? Like we are just friends? And not brother and sister!” Corinna finally blurs out her thoughts, and puts her chin on her hands next. Pouting like a baby, Chris thought. “Sure. If you want to. But you still are my baby-sister, you always will be! I'll always protect you, if you need me!” Chris says, just. And puts his right arm around her shoulders, in hugging her. “Aaahh! What a shame that we don't have a camera right now!” said a voice from behind them now. Corinna only says back, “I am a Lucky person this day! Yippie!” And every one else starts laughing alrready. Then Johnny wants to what they did last night, after he left. “Nothing. Just looked through some old pictures.” Corinna answers, truthfully. And Joey cuts in next. “And watched some TV, after Corinna went to bed early.” Johnny asks them, what they are up on about this day, next. When nobody could think of anything they'd like to do then even. Johnny has this idea for Corinna to show off her dancing skills, maybe. She isn't too thrilled about this at first, but Chris, Joey, Lance, JC and Justin can persuade her in to doing anyway. They all get ready then, to go to the dance contest.


At the venue, of the dance contest. Corinna has to pick just one song she can dance to. But is not as easy as it sounds to decide on one of the songs they have at the venue, for Corinna. When Corinna can not decide for herself, 'NSYNC come up with their own. They're going to give Corinna a fast crash course of their own dance steps, for the song they would want to sing in the background, while Corinna shows her dancing skills in front of the stage. While Corinna was still practising her moves for the past ten to fifteen minutes backstage though, the show was starting. And the contestants before Corinna were all not so bad either. And Corinna did become really nervous when she saw a girl perform some kind of mix of ballad and acrobatic dance to Eiffe 65 – Blue (Da Ba Dee), in a very impressive way also. Corinna started to feel really sick by then, and didn't know if it was just excitement or if she caught herself a bug or any thing else. Chris and the other four were trying to make Corinna more confidential though before she would do her performance. And then, she was next! 'NSYNC stood in the background, holding each a microphone in one hand, while Corinna walks right in the middle of the stage, giving the guys the previously agreed signal and started to dance.

As she ended her dance-act with a jump-kick, she takes a bow and hurried off the stage. Waiting with 'NSYNC on the Jury members to make their decision about who did win, next. In the end it wasn't Corinna who did win, but she came in Top 10 ratings and was handed a small 25,- DeutscheMark check fee, for participating at all. Chris, however was thinking the judges were slightly unfair, and said Corinna danced by far the best of all, on their way to the cars. But Corinna was happy! She had danced to the newest song her favorite Boy band would release real soon as their single, already: You Drive Me Crazy! And before everybody else has even heard the song yet! She tried to tell Chris that and smiled towards him and the guys, a lot also.

Back at Corinna's home. Corinna is putting her winning fee into her piggy bank at first. Then she is remembering that she did want to show off something else to the boys the whole time also: her essay! Which she choose to write about her first experience with the boys from 'NSYNC and girls from ''Innosense'' about. She did get an A_ on it, but that was okay!


On the fourth day, with 'NSYNC had Corinna this idea of doing some kind of photoshoot in her living room. She wanted to use her new and digital camera for the first time, for this. At first the boys were reluctant, because they were still on their vacation. But after Corinna shows them her most pouting face, they give in. The rest of the day the lot spend on looking through all their taken pictures on JC's laptop, then. And re-shooting or re-editing the pictures that came out too blury, too unfocused or not as good as they even thought they would be.

That was the last day Corinna spend with 'NSYNC. On the next morning the boys had to get up real early to catch their flight back to the Staates again. However, Chris had her assured his little sister, before his departure that they would both remain in contact, and could work on their sibling relationship.


And meanwhile Corinna has also gotten quite used, to the idea that Chris is her big brother. They did have a lot of fun together and Corinna already is yearning again, for some new adventure with the five guys! Hopefully, soon … !?


Completed
kopfkinokate is the author of 6 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour britneystories debutsync