[Comments - 2]
Summary: Kayleigh Sanders, is a single-mother of 32 years. Her son, James five years young.
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17703 Read: 1761
Published: Jun 06, 2015 Updated: Jul 06, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This one is my first, and only Justin-story, 👿, I just started written it a few days ago. I hope you like it. I just "draft"-written my very last(!) line to this! Here's to, hope, that it will actually stay this time too!! 😇 👿

1. Chapter 1 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 2] (1181 words)
A particularly bad day at work, and that song has Kayleigh thinking about her old childhood friend, and fling from some years ago. And the game they used to play as they were children. While a slightly stressed out Justin Timberlake is wrapping up his latest Tour and returning home. Will he find peace and quite at his childhood home? Or more of a scandal that could bring his career on to a sudden hold even? Will Kayleigh get to tell her old friend the truth after all these years, or will she chicken out? And can they still be friends, despite the one time fling, that seems to be hanging between them still? Haunting … taunting … both in quite times?!

2. Chapter 2 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (1811 words)
Justin was only arriving at his parents' house, half a hour ago. And he hates that there are already paparazzi all over his parents' residence. Why did he let his management tell the media where he would be going to? He used to be more careful with his revelings toward those parasites. Can he still be here and find some relaxing time to himself now?

3. Chapter 3 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (2503 words)
Justin gets quite the shock of his life, when he's driving around, in his Mom's SUV on the next day. And a big surprise, as well … When James suddenly runs off, while running errands with his mother, and into the oncoming traffic, Kayleigh gets scared for his life …

4. Chapter 4 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (2300 words)
Will Kayleigh tell him the truth, after all these years, or will she chicken out? And can they still be friends, despite the one time fling, that seems to be hanging between them still? Haunting … taunting … both in quiet times?! Or are they something else already? Is Justin going to believe and trust some stupid paparazzi shot, about the two of them before he listens to his formerly best friend even? And can it be enough to ensure the trust they both had back then?

5. Chapter 5 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (2913 words)
The Truth is out! Lets be Mad! Lets Argue! Lets start Yelling! Lets be … together?!

6. Chapter 6 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (6995 words)

A family dinner is nice. A proposal and media storm on the other hand? Is Kayleigh going to let Justin be a part in her son's life?... And how are Justin's parents going to react, when meeting their new grandchild at last?