[Comments - 4]
Summary: *Part 6 of the Doctor, Doctor series* Cadence Nash was only supposed to be Nsync’s trainer; she was to watch their diet, help them work out, and give progress reports. That was all. Cue two years later and they’ve become her friends, her family. Now as the boys are working on their No Strings Attached album, she finds that they’ve grown closer to them than she originally anticipated…and may be feeling something more. Being around the boys so much brings out new feelings in her that she hadn’t felt in a long time, that she wouldn’t allow herself to feel. But she can’t help it. Of course there are things she’s keeping from them, things they can’t find out or else she’d lose the strong foundation that’s keeping her up. But Lou wants everything to go perfectly and what Lou wanted, Lou got.
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance
Series: Doctor, Doctor
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 11078 Read: 911
Published: Feb 19, 2016 Updated: Apr 30, 2016
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

*Part 6 of the Doctor, Doctor series*. So, this it, the first multi-chapter of the Doctor, Doctor series. At the moment I have this planned to be a standalone but who knows, I might do a sequel for the Celebrity album. Thanks for all of the nominations for two of the one-shots in the series and good luck to everyone!

Also, I don't know if this would be considered an Alternate Universe or just a Universe Alteration since everything is the same but Lou hasn't been accused of stealing money, hasn't gone to jail, and Nsync aren't part of Jive. So if I have it in the wrong category, let me know. 

1. Prologue by Majesstic11 [Comments - 2] (917 words)
Just a prologue to start the story

2. Chapter 1: Got To Keep The Boys Happy by Majesstic11 [Comments - 2] (4286 words)
In which Cadence gets an offer she can't refuse, Britney Spears makes her appearance, and JC gives Cadence bad news.

3. Chapter 2: He Didn't Need To Know Anything by Majesstic11 [Comments - 0] (3324 words)
In which Cadence's Mom arrives, you get a look into Cadence's past, and Lou is up to something shady.

4. Chapter 3: And you still managed to face plant spectacularly by Majesstic11 [Comments - 0] (2551 words)
In which Cadence stands up to her mother and Lance comforts her afterwards.