[Comments - 0]
Summary:

JC gets the sudden urge to move clear across the country to "middle of nowhere", Massachusetts. He has no idea why he's getting the feeling that he should move to the east coast and obtain employment at a specific company. Justin tells him that it's a crazy idea that came to the forefront of his long time friend's mind, attempting to talk him out of it. Hell, all four of the guys he'd been in *NSYNC with try to no avail to convince him it's a bad idea.  

Why Massachusetts?

What company? 

What could possibly happen? 

Who could he think he'll meet? 

Will he be the one to destroy something for someone he just met? 

Who else will he meet and what will they tell him?


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6728 Read: 604
Published: Jul 15, 2018 Updated: Nov 24, 2018
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Don’t Ask Me Why... by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (583 words)

2. Gone Through Hell Before... Things Are Better Now Pt. 1 by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (1091 words)
You get a chance to understand Sam, Eric, and Dan to get a better understanding of their dynamics. There are two parts.

3. Gone Through Hell Before... Things Are Better Now Pt. 2 by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (2017 words)

4. JC's Return To Old Friends by Kaotyk [Comments - 0] (3037 words)

Who's "Tykie"?

Why does everyone have to be cautious around her?

How deos JC know her and since when?