[Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

On January 30th 2025, Madison Fox is returning home from tour and three and a half months away from turning 40. 

Justin Timberlake and his four year old daughter are eagerly awaiting her return, before he rejoins Nsync for the release of their first album in 24 years, and the No Strings Attached 25th Anniversary World Tour. 

Seems like just yesterday they were Waking Up In Vegas… 

 

“It's some kind of love, it's some kind of fire

I'm already up, but you lift me higher

You know I'm not wrong, you know I'm not lyin'

I don't mind if the world spins faster

The music's louder, the waves get stronger

I don't mind if the world spins faster

Just let me take you to a better place

I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight

Yeah, if you let me show the way

I'm so excited to see you excited

I'll take you to a better place”

 

“Better Place” - Nsync

 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Group, In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3882 Read: 244
Published: Oct 10, 2023 Updated: Oct 15, 2023
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Prologue by GreatKate23 [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1734 words)

Whhhaaat?!?!? Maybe there's still people here... maybe there's not... maybe they'll remember me... maybe they won't... here goes nothin... 

2. Cast by GreatKate23 [Comments - 0] (7 words)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has commented or emailed me!! I honestly did not expect anyone to remember me and my insanity, so I had to admit... that is pretty freaking awesome and reminds me of part of why being an Nsync fan was so special... the community! Anyway... our boys are back and they got me inspired... then already being featured totally blew my mind, so... being excited means the wheels keep turning! I'm super excited to be back... to those of you who were around back in the day... I missed y'all!! And to those who are new to the archive... welcome to the insanity! 

3. Chapter 1: Catching Up by GreatKate23 [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2141 words)