[Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Sometimes cookies are the best answer to the biggest problems.


Rated: PG
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: General
Series: What's a Girl to Do?
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6153 Read: 72
Published: Oct 17, 2023 Updated: Oct 17, 2023
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

So it's been over 10 years since I've posted anything for my What's a Girl to Do? series featuring Mackenzie "Mack" Desrosiers, the guys' choreographer, Justin's childhood best friend, and JC's eventual girlfriend. But that didn't mean I stopped writing about her. Over the years, especially the last three, I'd been thinking about where she would be in the future. What her career looked like, how her romantic life ended up, how close she was to the guys, if she had a family of her own. And so I've been writing bits and pieces of her future for the last seven-ish years and now I'm ready to share it. This is one I love a lot so I decided to finally get over my fears (with a lot of support from Ashley Loves JC) and post it and bring her future to the present.

For quick background info: Mack and JC got together in 2000, broke up in 2004, she ended up marrying and divorcing her husband, Thomas Evans, of which gave them a daughter, Mollie, born in April of 2009. They've been divorced since 2014. In 2018 JC and Mack got back together. JC is now a "househusband".

1. The Abstraction of Fractions by Mack_Attack22 [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6153 words)