Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of my creativity. I have no association with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Your style, your voice, your points of view

The good the bad and ugly too

Boy I'll take it (give it to me)

I'll be careful (give it to me)

Addiction don't dome close to this

Official is what this shit is

Still I can't say

No I can't say that (I'm in love)

Jamelia- Something About You

 

I had gone through four years of college for this? Graduated at the top of my class for public relations, gone through the hell that it was of an internship to be the personal assistant. More like personal asshole.


The way he talks to me, the way he treats me, and yet millions of girls would kill for the opportunity I have right now. Because, haven't you heard? Justin Timberlake is single, that's right, single. And right know the only girl in his life besides his mom is well, me.


Let me make this clear though, not by choice. I mean, I'm all about the money and when Clive put it out on the table how much this job would actually rake in what was I to do? Turn down that much cash just for fetching coffee and scheduling appearances?


I can only actually hope that getting through these next few months could be as smooth sailing as possible. Boy, was I wrong.


From the moment I walked into his house, introduced myself as Diana Knight, he could do nothing but refer to me as "it" to the rest of his buddies. As if I was some sort of property, something that could stand tormenting and orders, because, well, she wasn't tangible.


"Di! Get me tickets to the Laker's game tonight!" Justin bellowed from his office. Not even giving the common courtesy to call me by my full name.


"Di-an-a, Justin, please? And you know the game has been sold out for weeks. Trace offered you tickets weeks ago and you turned them down. Don't you remember?" I reply back while walking into his "sanctuary".


He sits with his head in his hands, papers surrounding the desk. There are old Nsync records on the wall, as well as a big framed Justified album. "Obviously that wasn't me," he breaks my staring competition with the wall, "because why the fuck would I turn down courtside seats? Oh, I know why! Because my fucking assistant can't do shit."


"You know Justin, I tried, I begged her to come back. Hell, to even go to dinner with you. She wants no part of a relationship anymore, and who am I to blame her? Look at the way you treat me" I spat back, now knowing why Jess left him.


"I wouldn't be so mean if my life didn't suck so fucking bad, you know that right?"


I stare blankly at him, "I'm sorry... I didn't know that living the glamorous life was so difficult for two celebrities to attempt to have a relationship. But that really doesn't mean you should take it out on me, I didn't sign up for this shit."


He attempts to make me feel slightly better "I'm sorry Di-an-a, really I am. Just see if you can rustle up two tickets to the game. I get the feeling I need to spend some quality time with a certain assistant of mine."


Suddenly that makes everything alright. As if wasting my education and my sanity is okay. You know what? Fuck you Justin Timberlake, and fuck your way with words. Pretty soon I won't be able to hide these feelings much longer...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant cheaterj