[Comments - 20] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: She's never been noticed. An odd childhood produces an odd girl, living a life most would dream to have. But no one ever pays any attention to her, because she prefers to stay in the background.


He can't go anywhere without being followed. Charming and handsome, he's everything she's ever wanted in a man. But she keeps something from him that will ruin everything once he finds out.


Its not a matter of if, just of when and how.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 9612 Read: 8122
Published: Aug 16, 2007 Updated: Dec 03, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. In The Waiting Line by sofia [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2521 words)
1.Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Caring is Creepy by sofia [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1764 words)

3. The Blower's Daughter by sofia [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2013 words)

4. Warning by sofia [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2109 words)
Sorry for the wait, I was on vacation!

5. Fair by sofia [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1205 words)
I'm so sorry for the wait... I know it's been forever! Computer troubles, writer's block and school have been making sitting down to write very difficult. I think I've got it all under control now though.

This chapter is embarrassingly short but it's sort of a filler to get the plot moving in the right direction.