Have I mentioned that I hate cell phones?
 
For once I have a Friday and Saturday off from both my jobs, granted I asked for them so that I could actually celebrate my birthday instead of work on it. Here I thought I was being smart, I turned off the ringer of my house phone, put my cell phone on silent before plugging it in to charge and climbing into bed. I was so excited to actually sleep in for once when the annoying blast of 'Sexy Back' burst in my ear. I forgot to make sure the ringer had stayed on silent after I plugged it in. I grabbed my phone and squinted through the morning blurriness to see who was calling. Yep just what I  thought....Justin. Yes I have "Sexy Back" as a ring tone for Justin, I couldn't resist.
 
"Justin, it's my day off, why are you phoning me at the ungodly hour of," I sat up to look at my clock, "Holy shit, is it really 1:30?"
 
Justin's smooth laugh filled my ear, "Have I mentioned you're nasty in the morning, well in this case afternoon?"
 

I shrugged my shoulders even though I knew he couldn't see me, "I never claimed to be Mary Sunshine when I wake up."

"You're Mary Sunshine every other time of the day?" Justin shot back.

"Bite me hip thruster."
 
"You're so lady like."  

 

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. “Does this have a point other then to have woken me up from a damn good dream involving ice cream and J-Josh Hartnett as my personal Sundae bowl?”

  

“Josh Hartnett?” Justin asked, “Wait you were going to say JC, weren’t you?”

  

I hate how perceptive that man can be. “No, Josh Hartnett.”

  

“You hate Josh Hartnett.”

  

“Doesn’t mean I can’t have ice cream fantasies about him.” Oh, I’m good.

  

“Yeah right.” Justin muttered, “JC’s into kinky shit like that, I’m sure you could convince him to let you lick chocolate sauce off of him.”

  

Thanks for the visual jerk-face.

  

“Justin you have five seconds to tell me what you want before I hang up and turn my cell phone off.”

  

“I need you to work tonight.”

  

That made me sit up, “What?!”

  

“Tasha is sick and Candice is in Milan.”

  

“But it’s my birthday!” Okay that was a low blow, but I really didn’t want to work.

  

“I’m sorry, I forgot all about that!” Justin sighed, “Your plans are probably all set huh?”

  

Not unless you count watching Brad Pitt movies while eating Ben and Jerry’s.

  

“No,” I sighed, “I wasn’t going out until tomorrow night anyway.”

  

“So you can come in?”

  

Fuck you Murphy.
 
"Yes Justin, I can come in."
 
"Awesome, come in for six, I want to have a staff meeting." Justin told me, "And dress sexy, I'll take you to an after hours spot at the end of the night."
 
I stared at my phone as he hung up. Dress sexy? Did he not remember who he was talking to?
 
Don't get me wrong, I have my clubbing outfits, but they tend to go more towards the classy side then "sexy". The way I see it, sexy involves showing things that I wouldn't want to see, mainly my little spare tire. 
 
My cell phone rang again, making me jump. I checked the caller id and answered it warily when I didn't recognize the number.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Happy Birthday!"
 
I knew that voice, in fact my heart started pounding so hard I thought it might pull an Aliens and burst out of my chest. "JC?"

"How'd you guess?" JC laughed.
 
Can your legs go weak when you're lying down? "Well I do spend most my nights counselling you, I should know your voice by now."
 
"Yeah I guess you're used to me whispering sweet nothings in your ear."
 
"I'd hardly call screaming over the music to be whispering sweet nothings." I muttered.
 
JC laughed and it actually sent a shiver down my spine, "So I imagine you're pampering yourself today and then partying tonight?"
 
"Your imagination sounds like more fun then the reality." I sighed, "Justin needs me to work tonight."
 
"What?" JC shrieked and I was amazed that he could hit that level when he wasn't singing, "That asshole is actually making you work on your birthday?"
 
"Such is life I'm afraid." I told him, "The real problem is that he wants me to dress sexy so he can take me to an after hours when we're done."
 
"Well that'll be fun."
 
"Uh JC, when have you ever seen me do 'sexy'?"
 
I could practically hear his brain working. "Okay, you're right. But you could always go shopping."
 
"Right, all my girlfriends are working and I wouldn't have the first clue about sexy." I told him, "I'm sure I can pull something together."
 
"Well, I'm not doing anything." JC told her, "How about I take you shopping?"
 
Hello floor, meet my jaw. "You want to go shopping with me?"
 
"Sure, why not?" JC said, "Who better to go shopping for something sexy with then a guy."

"Sure." Damn my mouth for working faster then my brain, "Give me an hour to get ready and I'll meet you at the mall."
 
"I'll come pick you up." He offered.
 
"Uh, alright."
 
I quickly gave him my address and told him just to let himself in before hanging up. I sat there for a few minutes and let it hit me before dashing for my phone to call Liz.

"JC Chasez is taking me shopping for something sexy." I practically screamed at her when I heard her voice.
 
"That's awesome; did you have to burst my ear drums though?" She teased.
 
"Sorry." I muttered as I climbed out of bed and wandered over to my closet, "What do I do?"
 
"Aside from pull him into the fitting room with you and work out some of those 100 ways he talked about in that song?" Got to love this girl, "What kind of sexy are we talking about here?"
 
"I don't know, Justin told me to dress sexy tonight when I go into work."
 
"You have to work?" She asked, "I thought you booked this weekend off."
 
"I did." I told her as I tossed a pair of jeans and a shirt on my bed, "Unfortunately one of the girls called in sick and her backup is in Milan."

"So you're working on your birthday, again I might add, your boss told you to dress sexy and the man you have had a crush on for the past six months is taking you shopping to find said sexy clothes."

"Sounds about right." I told her as I grabbed some underwear and wandered into my room to turn on my flat iron.
 
"I say we go for some Closer appeal here."
 
That's Liz for you. Her answer to every question relates to a song, in this case Closer by Nine Inch Nails. You know the one where he sings "I want to fuck you like an animal"; hmm JC and that song make an interesting combination. Snap out of it Robyne, last thing JC would want is you jumping him the minute you walk downstairs.
 
"Robyne are you listening to me?" Damn I got busted.
 
"Sorry I got distracted."
 
"Look, go for a sexy black dress and a good pair of heels." She told me. "That way you can keep to your classy style."
 
I love this woman, seriously if she asks for babies I'll gladly have some for her. "Thanks Liz."
 
"That's what I'm here for love. And if you get freaky with the boy make sure to ask for a security tape so that I can see how the man performs."
 
"Good bye Liz." I laughed.
 
Ok, so I was going shopping with JC, I could handle that right? Just don't be a bastard today Murphy.

 

  



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles jc justin