Author's Chapter Notes:
I couldn’t think of an original title so I decided to use Differences since the theme of this chapter kind of reminds me of the song Differences by Ginuwine. The song that I actually used in this chapter started my idea for this whole story.

Enjoy!

After the night of the release party, everything just seemed to fall into place for Justin and Kiki. Since the media and public had taken Kiki’s presence at the party as a declaration that they were together, they didn’t bother to hide their relationship anymore. With the whole Elli thing and then recently, Cameron’s new fling with the latest, greatest male model, the whole affair scandal was chalked up to typical Hollywood couple swapping. Of course, there were a few people who just had to keep trying to stir up trouble, taunting Justin and Kiki. They ignored it as usual, but one day one pap just would let up and pushed Justin too far.

 

“So what’s up with your girl Justin? I hear she’s got you fighting dudes in restaurants now? You love her that much? Or is it something else?” He implied. “I mean she must be doing something right to have you brawlin’ and droppin’ Cameron for her.” He cackled as Justin’s temper mounted. “But with a track record like hers, how long will it be before someone else gets a taste of Ms. Lewis’ talents?”

 

The insinuation was as clear as day and before Lonnie knew it; Justin was lunging at the photographer. Fortunately, right before his fist could make contact, Lonnie acted fast and hooked Justin around the shoulders, yanking him back. No blows were connected in the fray, but there was plenty of scuffling in the process and crude insults being thrown back and forth. At one point, another photographer had stopped shooting and jump in the middle, holding his colleague back from making a big mistake in case he managed to actually hit Justin or piss him off enough to break his bodyguard’s hold.

 

Finally Lonnie was able to get Justin in the car and he quickly took off to the closest sanctuary.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“I told him that he do it wrong and guess what he say Mommy?” Cheyenne rattled off her latest daycare drama as they walked down the hall to their apartment.

 

“What baby?” Kiki answered, rearranging the bags in her arms so she could open the door.

 

“He say he don’t care and leave him alone.” She told her mother incredulously.

 

Letting her into the house first, Kiki began to explain. “Well baby sometimes people-“

 

“Daddy what’s wrong?”

 

Kiki looked up and saw a clearly agitated Justin pacing her living room. Lonnie had been sitting on the couch talking with Johnny and when Kiki walked in, he quickly ended the conversation to greet her.

 

“What the hell happened?” She muttered under her breath while holding Cheyenne back. She really didn’t need to see her father like this.

 

“He almost beat the crap out of one of the paparazzi.”

 

Kiki sighed. He obviously brought Justin here so she could help with the damage control, but right this moment she needed to get Cheyenne into another room. “Um hey Pixie face, how about you go with Lonnie and have a snack in the kitchen?”

 

She looked up at Lonnie and then over at her father, clearly torn, worried and confused.

 

“Come on kiddo. I’m feeling a little hungry.” Lonnie offered his hand.

 

“Go on with Lonnie baby girl.” Justin spoke up, knowing he needed to at least be calm long enough for Cheyenne to get away from this scene.

 

She accepted Lonnie’s hand and the two disappeared into the kitchen. Justin’s face immediately dropped back to pissed and setting her bags down, Kiki made her way to his side, coaxing him to sit down. He explained what happened, getting worked up once again and Kiki restrained him.

 

“Justin stop. It’s over now. Who cares what he said anyway?”

 

“Are you kidding me? He basically called you a whore Kiki.”

 

“Yeah and how many people have called me that in the past few months?” Kiki said, seemingly nonchalant. It wasn’t that she didn’t care about the slurs against her. It was just that she’d finally learned how to let it roll off her back as opposed to going nuts obsessing over it something she had no power over. “He was just a shit head trying to push your buttons.”

 

Breathing deeply Justin growled. “And I let him. Shit! I knew what he was doing.”

 

Shifting sideway on her bent legs, she put her hand on the back of his neck, massaging him. “We knew it was only a matter of time before what happened at Koi came out.”

 

Justin quickly looked away, jaws clinching as he thought about that night.

 

*************************************************************************************************

 

“Kiki?”

 

She turned around to see Elli smiling at her. Oh great. “Hey.” She responded and smiled awkwardly.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m-“

 

“Baby Doll you ready to go?” Justin appeared behind her, circling her waist with his arms.

 

As soon as Justin’s eyes meet Elli’s, the air around the trio grew tense and scowls took over the guys’ faces. Standing in the middle of the two, Kiki knew this was going to end badly.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me with this Kiki?” Elli burst out in incredulous disgust. “You said you two weren’t together. You lied to me.”

 

Kiki looked at him, wondering what gave him the right to be so offended. She didn’t owe him anything. They barely knew each other.

 

Before she could answer, Justin took the liberty. “How exactly is it any of your business what goes on in our relationship?” He removed his arm from Kiki’s waist and stood tall, clearly posturing for a fight.

 

“Listen man, this is between me and Kiki. Stay out of it.” Elli pointed at Justin and turned to Kiki. “How could you go back to him after everything he’s done to you? How could you be so stupid?”

 

Kiki could feel Justin pressing forward against her and she pushed him back, this was her fight. “Excuse you, but you don’t know anything about us or me for that matter.”

 

“I know he’s no good for you. You deserve better than him Kiki.” He implored her.

 

“You don’t know shit and I suggest you butt the fuck out of her life. She’s with me now so you need to just let it go. You have no shot, you never did.” Justin side stepped Kiki, a cockiness lacing his anger. I got the girl fucker.

 

“Yeah until you fuck up again. It may not be me, but someone’ll come in and pick up the pieces.” Elli warned and finally walked away to join his party for dinner.

 

*************************************************************************************************

 

Watching Justin get angry again over the mere memory of the confrontation, Kiki wondered. “I thought you said Elli didn’t bother you.”

 

“I lied.” He admitted. “He was right. If I screw up again, we’ll split up for good and eventually you’ll move on to someone else.” He spoke of his greatest fear, still not facing her, staring forward.

 

“Justin why would you let what he said mess with your head like that? Do you really expect to be a failure like that, for us to be a failure?” She questioned getting a little annoyed. She did not appreciate his negativity when it came to them. Not after everything they’d been through.

 

Hearing the change in her voice, Justin finally faced her and saw that his words had upset her. That was the last thing he wanted to do to her.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just….” He sighed. “I really didn’t need that fucker bringing up shit about Elli or saying what he did about you on top of everything else that’s been going on today.” Sighing, he scrubbed his face trying to shake off his bad mood. “I don’t think we’re doomed to fail, but it’s a sore spot for me and I let them get to it. I’m sorry.”

 

His words secured her in his feelings about the relationship, but they stirred a new concern. “Its okay, but what is everything else that you’re worried about?”

 

“It’s nothing. Work’s just complicated right now.” He downplayed, not wanting to burden her.

 

“How so?” She pushed, wanting to help and support him.

 

Groaning, Justin grabbed her hand and put it back on his neck, wordlessly asking her to start massaging again as he spilled it all out.

 

This was in no way his first time dealing with the hectic times that came with releasing an album and juggling all the pre and post work. What was new for him was his latest endeavor in expanding his brand with a fashion line. It was a tedious enough business as is, but with the bad news Trace brought him today about a number of model for the first show having to drop out, his stress levels were higher than usual. Another audition was the last thing he needed added to his plate. Not to mention his personal life had changed drastically. He had new top priorities and he already felt like he wasn’t giving his girls enough attention. He was feeling stretched to his limit so when that photographer got in his face it set off his already short fuse. Something had to give before he really exploded on someone.

 

“Okay first off, you do not need to worry about me and Cheyenne feeling ignored or neglected. We are fine.” Especially when it came to their daughter, she wouldn’t hesitate to tell him when he was slipping up. “What you need to do right now is to relax and take a step back. You’ve been in tougher spots than this and you handled it then. You’ll handle it now. We’ll handle it. I mean I think I already know how to fix this.”

 

Justin quirked a captivated eyebrow at her and Kiki smiled conspiratorially.

 

By the following day, after a phone call to Maya, who used her local connections, Justin was all smiles again and WilliamRast had all the models they would need, plus back-ups, for their first showing the following weekend. And with Kiki making arrangements for her and Cheyenne to stay with him until the show was over. Justin would have more chances to give his girls the attention he thought they deserved and relax more with Kiki seeing to it. Eventually he was reenergized and ready to take on the world.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

The night of the show everyone was there to support Justin and Trace. Before hand, Justin had presented Kiki with a custom made pair of jeans for her to wear to the show.

 

“Oh wow, these fit perfectly.” She said while looking over her shoulder at her backside.

 

Walking out of the bathroom, straightening his tie, Justin smirked. “Well they better consider all the work I did getting the perfect measurements for your ass while you were sleep.”

 

In mocking horror, she turned on him. “You felt me up while I was sleeping?”

 

Moving to stand in front of her, he grabbed her hips and tugged her forward. Nibbling on her neck for a bit he then leaned back and said. “I feel you up all the time baby so what’s the difference?” His hands slide down and around to squeeze her ass, making his point.

 

“Oh…Well I guess its okay then.” She shrugged, continuing to feign naïve. He laughed right as she dropped the act, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

 

 

Now watching the rest of Justin and Trace’s vision strut down the catwalk, Kiki saw plenty of other things she might have to let Justin feel her up some more to get. Little did she know, Justin had another surprise for her.

 

After the show, friends and family went backstage to the green room to congratulate the guys. Justin and Trace smothered Maya in hugs for all her help that saved their asses.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to work for us?” Trace offered.

 

“You couldn’t afford me sweetie.” Maya winked.

 

Justin pulled Kiki aside and brought her over to a covered clothing rack.

 

“I saw you drooling in your seat so I’ll bring a catalog home for you to go shopping.” He explained, making her beam. “But this is something for you to take home with you tonight.”

 

He pulled the cover off and Kiki let out a squeal. “Oh my gawh! Justin.” She pounced on him for a quick fierce hug before spinning back to look at the group of clothing. “These are so adorable. I can’t stand it!”

 

Her jovial response got the attention of the others standing nearby.

 

“Ooh what’d ya get, what’d ya get?” Tami questioned.

 

Giddily, Kiki turned around to show them a little pair of boot cut jeans that obviously were made for one blue eyed two year old baby girl.

 

“Shut up!” Maya exclaimed and along with the other girls, marched over to exam the little jackets, vests, vintage tees, jeans and skirts.

 

Despite how badly Kiki wanted to, she held herself back from going home to wake Cheyenne for a fashion show.  Instead, with a promise that the clothes would be delivered to the house first thing tomorrow morning, she let Justin drag her off to the show’s after party for the rest of the night.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Coming home from all day meetings with Johnny, his publicist, and the other members of his management team, Justin was thrilled to see Kiki’s BMW parked up ahead in the garage.

 

Talking on the phone a few nights ago, he found out she didn’t have to work this weekend and he convinced her to stay the weekend at his place. After his day today, he was happy she was here because he had a surprise for her.

 

He’d just got the final cut of his next video and he couldn’t wait to get her take on it. It was his first dance video in three years and he was admittedly nervous about its reception. Being a dancer herself, not to mention one who knew firsthand his style and partiality, he valued her opinion. And Kiki was one of the most honest people he knew. She wouldn’t hesitate to tell him the truth about anything even if it wasn’t pleasant to hear. Her motto was that she wouldn’t be a good friend, family member or girlfriend if she lied and let a stranger tell you the truth, especially if it was an ugly truth. Kiki knew how much of a perfectionist he was and she would tell him if there was room for improvement. He was more than ready to get the most important and truthful opinion he could ever get on his latest work.

 

Walking through the front door, he could hear music coming from the back of the house. Crossing the foyer until he reached the kitchen doorway, he smiled when his two girls came into view.

 

Kiki was pouring what looked like chocolate cake mix into a pan while she sang to Cheyenne, who was sitting on the counter rocking to the music and licking cake mix off a wooden spoon. After she filled the pan and put it into the oven, a new song came on. Apparently it was a favorite of her because Kiki started dancing more and singing louder. Neither had noticed his presence yet, so he stayed put and continued to watch them. A warm feeling of satisfaction always enveloped him when he watched the two of them. They were always so happy and he was committed to do whatever it took to keep them that way.

 

“Come on Pixie. Dance with Mommy.” Kiki took the spoon out of Cheyenne’s hands and picked her up to place her on the floor. She started showing her how to jump from side to side, and rock her hips and her shoulders to the beat of I’m Real.

 

Cheyenne followed her lead perfectly and stayed in rhythm with the song. She had great dancing potential but with her shy natural, she was reluctant to show it to most people.

 

“Look at you workin’ it baby. Go Cheyenne, go Cheyenne.” Kiki cheered her on as she bounced her little hips back and forth rhythmically.

 

Justin couldn’t hold it in any longer and laughed out loud at how cute her little dance was, finally drawing their attention to him. Kiki smiled, and prepared to greet him, but she was stopped by Cheyenne’s quick retreat behind the counter out of sight. She looked back to see her leaning against the side, eyes closed tight and breathing hard. Cheyenne had obviously been scared by her father’s sudden appearance, but then again she was always scared of something and her response was always so theatrical that it was comical.

 

“Cheyenne, it’s only Daddy. Calm down.”

 

Slowly prying her eyes open, she crept to peep around the corner. When she saw Justin standing there, her fear turned to anger. She hated being surprised and if it wasn’t her daddy she probably would have cried from the embarrassment.

 

Stepping out from her hiding spot, she was pouting with her arms crossed in front of her and stomped her little foot in indignation. “Not funny Daddy. You scare me.”

 

Noticing that she was seriously mad at him, Justin reigned in his laughter. And it was hard because her angry pose was even cuter.

 

“Aww, I’m sorry Pixie face.” He let out one last quiet snort of laughter before walking over to kneel in front of her. “You forgive me?” He pouted at her and kissed her on the nose to get her to crack a smile.

 

Despite her efforts, Cheyenne couldn’t keep her pout intact and started grinning. “Okay.”

 

“I got a present for you.”

 

Her eyes brightened and she exclaimed. “You do? Can I see?” He nodded and took a brand new book out of his messenger bag for her. A huge smile popped on her face. Her reading skills had advanced very well to the point where she didn’t have to make up stories to go with the picture anymore. She was like a little book monster now-a-days, gobbling up any books she came across. With her new treasure in her hand, she hugged her father tight. “Thank you Daddy.”

 

“You’re welcome baby.”

 

Whirling towards her mother, she said. “I gonna go read. You tell me when the cakes is ready okay Mommy?”

 

“Okay sweetie.” Kiki smiled and she and Justin watched her scamper off into the family room.

 

“You guys are baking cakes?” Justin stood up and beckoned Kiki to him.

 

She walked over and gave his a solid kiss. “Brownies.”

 

“I see.” He drew her closer to him and returned the favor. “How was work?” He asked before covering her lips in an even deeper kiss.

 

When they stopped, Kiki was slightly dazed. “Mmm.” She hummed in pleasure. “Good. How were your meetings?” Tucking her arms under his, she burrowed into his chest for a hug.

 

Rubbing her back, Justin told her his big news. “I got a copy of the final cut. I want you to see it so I’ll know if I need a reshoot.”

 

She tilted back so she could see his face when she asked for confirmation. “Yeah?”

 

“Yeah cause you’ll tell me the God’s honest truth if it sucks.” He grinned. “Besides I respect your opinion and you know how I like my performances to be. It’s been awhile since I did a dance video and I want it to be perfect.”

 

“I would be honored to give you my opinion, even though I know you don’t need it. You shine when you dance Justin.”

 

It was when she said things like that, that he knew why he loved her so much. She was always so positive and supportive of his career. If she did criticize his work it was constructive, not demeaning.

 

Leaning down, he captured her mouth in another loving kiss. “Thank you.” He whispered against her lips.

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

Sentimental moment gone, she playfully smacked his ass and squeezed it hard. At first a surprised, then an aroused look flashed across his face and she giggled. Before things could get started, Kiki stepped away and took hold his hand. “Now come on and show me your video. I can’t wait to see it. T.I. is in it right? He better be. I bet he looks good too. “

 

As she continued babbling about how “fine” T.I. was, Justin rolled his eyes and pulled her into the family room where Cheyenne was fully engrossed in her book.

 

She was lying on the floor on her stomach, eyes glued to the pages totally disregarding one of her favorites, The Backyardigans, being on. Kiki fell back on the sofa folding her legs underneath her while, feeling free to take over the TV, Justin loaded the DVD player. On his way to the sofa, he picked Cheyenne up from the floor, her book still in her grips, and sat them on the couch next to Kiki.

 

A counting down rainbow screen came on when Justin pressed play on the remote and at the count of one, the video started.

 

“Would you look at that?” Kiki commented when she saw Justin come close to busting out some Latin ballroom dance moves with one of his partners.

 

“You know I know how to work it.” He grinned.

 

“Mmhmm. Cheyenne see Daddy dancing?” She had yet to pay attention to the TV and still had her nose stuck in her book.

 

When she did finally look to see her father in the screen, she was surprised.  She still hadn’t grasped the concept of Justin’s fame or that from time to time he would be on the TV. She turned to look at him and then back to the video. Setting her book aside, she climbed further up onto the sofa and stood next to her father to get a good look at his face.

 

“Is that you Daddy?” She rested against the back pillows with her head tilted to the side like she was searching for the similarity at a different angle.

 

“Yup.”

 

As if she didn’t believe him, she leaned over him to ask her mother. “That Daddy on the TV?”

 

“Mmhmm. And doesn’t he look pretty?” Kiki asked as she combed her fingers through Justin’s short hair. She was bopping to the beat and watching each step he and his dancers made. So far she thought the video was hot and the choreography he and Marty put together was crazy. 

 

“Fine. Daddy looks fine.” Justin corrected.

 

Cheyenne put both her little hands on the side of his face and turned his head to look at her. “Daddy is pretty.” She stressed, not know what “fine” meant.

 

“No you’re pretty.” He kissed her on the cheek and then blew a raspberry on it. 

 

She giggled and turned to run down to the other side of the couch, away from his wiggling fingers. But her foot got trapped between two cushions and she flopped down face first. Justin grabbed her and proceeded to start one of their tickle fests, ignoring the video, until Kiki spoke up.

 

“You’re getting a little nasty with your co-star Justin. Should I be worried?” She teased.

 

He laughed, thinking about how his boys had been clowning him on set about the risqué scenes with Michele, saying he’d be giving his hands a workout when Kiki saw the video. Fortunately he knew he had nothing to worry about. Kiki wasn’t the type to get angry when she knew he was only putting on an act.

 

He sat back to watching the video with her, but Cheyenne had a more pressing issue to deal with.

 

That feeling had finally struck her and she quickly slid off the couch, bouncing in place and holding herself. “Mommy. Mommy. I haf to potty.”

 

Kiki immediately popped up from her reclined position and turned wide eyes towards her daughter. “You have to use the potty? Oh my God you have to use the potty. Justin she has to use the potty!” She squealed and pulled on his arm in excitement.

 

They had recently started potty training again, a process that had been disrupted in its early stages by her stint in the hospital. They were working their way back to the point where Cheyenne able to tell when she had to go before she actually went. This was the first time she offered up the bit of information instead of being asked too late.

 

 “Yeah.” Justin chuckled. “Now let go of me so we can take her.”

 

“Oh right. Come on honey let’s go use the potty.” With Justin taking up the rear, Kiki hurried Cheyenne over to the bathroom.

 

She went straight to the toilet and once Kiki sat her on the seat, she did her business. Before flushing, she felt the need to show off her accomplishment. “See I pee.” She told her parents as she pointed into the toilet bowl.

 

“Yay!” Justin and Kiki were both smiling at her and clapped to show how proud they were of her.

 

“Ok baby now flush the toilet and come over here so you can wash your hands.” Her mother instructed and slid her stool to the front of the sink.

 

She did as she was told and at the sink, she held her hands out so Kiki could squirt some soap in them. After her hands were washed, Justin dried them off and then picked her for a congratulatory hug.

 

“You know I think you deserve 2 brownies for this.” Cheyenne’s eyes almost bugged out of her head at Kiki’s suggestion. “They’re probably almost done. Wanna go wait for me at your stool so we can check?”

 

Justin let her down and she booked it out of the room. Following her at a much slower pace, her parents stood in the doorway between the kitchen and the family room, watching her climb up on her stool at the island counter. Turning towards each other they both were both sporting cheesy grin of pride in their little girl. 

 

“Look at us we’re such dorks get all excited over our daughter using the toilet for the first time.” They looked back at Cheyenne, surprisingly, waiting patiently as she sang The Backyardigans theme song to herself. “It’s so cool isn’t?”

 

“Yeah. She’s growing up.” Justin pulled her to his side, feeling more content then ever in his life. “Let’s go out to eat tonight and celebrate.”

 

“Oh there’s a headline for you: Timberlake spot out on the town with girlfriend and daughter to celebrate her first time using the potty.” She laughed and pulled him behind her to join Cheyenne.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Around dinner time, they asked Cheyenne where she wanted to go out to eat. Her response was “The Guitar,” which was what she called the Hard Rock Café. She loved the place; the energetic atmosphere and music playing was very exciting for her.

 

They got to the restaurant and luckily managed to get a booth that wasn’t too out in the open so they wouldn’t be disturbed or gawked at too much. Cheyenne had a ball; it had been awhile since she’d been there and she could barely stay in her seat. Good thing Kiki had asked the waitress for on of those kid place mats. It kept her calm, but in between bouts of coloring she would dance in her booster seat to the music or point out “pretty” things to her parents.

 

When she was either busy entertaining herself or eating, Justin and Kiki were able to talk and enjoy their food themselves. Thankfully they only had to deal with a couple of interruptions from some teenage girls who came over to get an autograph. They greeted Kiki, gushed over Cheyenne, complimented Justin on his “awesome” new album, and squealed in excitement when he confirmed the rumors about the tour he’d be going on next year. Other than that most people left them alone, but they did stared occasionally and that was something that they were used to ignoring.

 

By the end of the night, Justin and Kiki got a little alone time over dessert with Cheyenne curled up in the booth next to her mother asleep.  It was getting late so Justin called the waitress over to pay the bill and carrying Cheyenne, they made their way out of the restaurant. Just as they expected a group of photographers had gathered outside. They kept they’re distance and got a few good shots before the family jumped into the car and took off.

 

Back at home, Cheyenne was still asleep so Kiki took her straight to bed while Justin went to his office to check his e-mail before calling it a night.

 

Once Cheyenne was all set, Kiki got herself ready for bed. She took a nice long, hot and relaxing shower before slipping into her favorite nightie. By the time she was done she expected Justin to be back, but their bedroom was empty. Deciding to go looking for him, she found his office empty too and immediately knew where he was. It was fairly normal for Justin to get a stroke of inspiration and disappear into his studio at any given time.

 

Padding down into the basement, that was exactly where she found him, in front of his soundboard deep in concentration. Leaving him to get out whatever was playing around in his head, she went to use his personal computer at the desk kidding cornering the soundboard. She checked her own e-mail, her Facebook page “ leaving a few comments on some friends’ walls “ and even did a little online banking before Justin got out of his trance.

 

“Is Pix sleep?” He asked so casually, like she’d just came into the room. Kiki nodded, taking her time as the one too busy to talk. He flicked on the baby monitor, seeing Cheyenne curled up, sound asleep.  Suddenly Kiki let out a gasp. “What?” He asked in alarm and swirled his chair to the side to face her.

 

“I love this song. It reminds me of us.” She pressed play and turned to him, grinning with her lip tucked coyly in between her teeth.

 

The opening melody began and Justin quirked his eyebrow. “Really?”

 

She nodded and got out of her seat to sit on top of the desk. “Come here and listen to the lyrics.”

 

Without pause he rolled over to her until his body was in between her legs and Kiki draped her arms over his shoulders, bringing them even closer. She kissed him softy and then to his pleasant surprise, she started serenading him.

 

I'm spoiled
By your love boy
No matter how I try to change my mind
What's the point it's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled by your touch boy
The love you give is just too hard to fight
Don't want to live without you in my life
I'm spoiled

 

As she sang she held his face in her hands, stroking his cheeks with her thumbs, and never once taking her eyes off of his. If there was any song that could be labeled theirs, this was it. No matter how hard they tried, they never fell out of love with one another and it carried on through everything they went through for nearly three years. Even if she had made an honest effort, Kiki knew she never could have fallen for another man after Justin and no matter how hard Justin tired; he couldn’t fall in love with Cameron or anyone else for that matter. They had given their hearts away a long time ago and it was only a matter of time before they found their way back to each other.

 

I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two
But baby that was 'bout a year ago
I've never seen the word love so personified as I do with you
And that is why I just can't let go, oh no

 

Despite all the heartache in the past and how crazy Justin made her sometimes, loving him was an irreplaceable part of Kiki. He had come into her life so suddenly and caused so much drama, but it was all worth it to be at this point right now. No one could love her like he did, so completely and with so much passion. She couldn’t be happy with or give herself to anyone other than him. And Kiki didn’t want to because Justin Randall Timberlake was the love of her life.

 

And I would only be fooling myself if I tried to
Believe there's room for someone else in my heart
There ain't no way I'm getting over you
I don't know what I've been trying to prove
I'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to you

 

Hearing her sing to him was so moving to Justin. It was a part of herself that she only shared with the people she was trusted the most. He was overwhelmed by the honor and by the song that spoke so much truth to his heart. Loving Kiki was one of his greatest weaknesses, but even more of a strengthen. It took him awhile to understand that he felt so vulnerable with her because he loved and needed her so much. He knew now what it was like without her and he never wanted to feel that again, no matter the cost. He’d put his heart on the line with her every time till the day he died because she was the one who would always protect it and never abandon it. That how Justin knew Kiki Giselle Lewis was the love of his life.

 

Both needing to be closer to each other, Justin moved his hands from where they’d been stroking her bare thighs, up to her hips to pull her into his lap and Kiki willing slid into place, straddling him. Simultaneously, their lips crushed together in a torrent kiss, driven by a desperate need for each other.

 

Their embrace escalated further when Justin pulled back and grabbing each strap of her nightie, he dragged them down until her breasts we exposed. Almost reverently, he cupped one, toying with the aroused peak before dipping his head to draw it into his mouth.

 

Kiki’s head shot back in pleasure and she moaned out loud. One hand gripped the back of his head and with the other, she dug her fingernails into the shirt on his back.

 

Still fixated on her breasts, Justin started trailing his hands back down her thighs to the edge of her nightie and bunched the silk up around her until her bare bottom was exposed. 

 

With her head buried into the circle of her arms surrounding his head, Kiki was so lost in the sensations he was raising in her body, but she was soon thrown even further when Justin stepped up his assault. She gasped aloud when he thrust his fingers inside her. The intrusion felt so good she had to start rocking her hips in sync with his fingers, trying to get them deeper.

 

“Oh.” She cooed and curled her tongue against her top lip.

 

Finally releasing her sensitive breasts, Justin looked up to watch her in the throes. “Does that feel good baby?” She shook her head finding it hard to speak. He smiled cockily, loving how he could drive her crazy. “You’re so wet. Damn your pussy’s always so wet for me.” He growled, diving in to suck vigorously on her collarbone.

 

 “Only for you.” She managed to pant out.

 

“Only for me huh? So this is my pussy?” He asked possessively, thrusting rougher.

 

She moaned out loud. “Oh God yes.”

 

“Good.” He curled his fingers to stroke her g-spot and she shuttered preparing to come, but Justin pulled out of her.

 

“Justin!” She wailed, wanting the scream from the loss.

 

He chuckled darkly. “Shh baby. I want you to come when I’m inside you.” Enveloping her up in his arms, he quickly stood up and took her over to the fainting couch attached to the end of the sectional in the back of the room. Still reeling from her near orgasm, Kiki was barely conscious of what was happening, even when Justin dropped her on the cushions. Watching her the entire time, he stripped out of his clothes and crawled up on the couch, taking a firm hold on her ankles.

 

“Come ‘ere.” He ordered and yanked her forward until his body was deep in between her legs.

 

When Justin lifted her limp body and remove her clothing, Kiki snapped out of it and clutched his shoulders as he slowly eased her down onto his dick.

 

They both moaned in unison at their joining and Justin’s hands spanned her back, holding her so close that there was no space between their bodies.  Kiki dragged her fingernails up and down his back, sending chills up his spine and he in turn laid kisses up the curve of her throat to suck on the tip of her chin.

 

Ready to go, Justin’s grip tightened and he started pumping up into Kiki. She met each of his thrusts with the twist of her hips, spiking the jolts of pleasure shooting through their bodies. Wanting to be deeper, he slammed up into Kiki and it set off her downward spiral into her orgasm.

 

“Oh God I can’t...”

 

“Yes you can. Come on baby.” He cajoled.

 

“Justin.” She gasped when his hand slipped in between them and he flicked at her clit. 

 

“Tell me what you want.” He demanded, grabbing the nape of her hair and pulling her head back, until they were face to face. He tightened his grip enough to make her open her eyes and look at him. “Tell me.”

 

Breathing hard, trying to get the words out, she finally gave him what he wanted and begged. “Please…Please make me come.”

 

He grabbed her hips hard and thrust rapidly into her.

 

“Yes!” She screamed as she shattered in ecstasy.

 

Kissing her shoulder and neck, he whispered “I love you,” against her throat.

 

When Kiki came to, he was staring at her with such strong, loving possessiveness it made her shudder. Neither moved and the sound of heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard as they held on to each other, taking in the intense emotions swirling around them.

 

Kiki finally answered him, happy tears choking her up a bit. “I love you too.”

 

Justin cupped her jaws and rested his forehead against hers. “So much. So damn much.” He said fervently.

 

Kiki leaned in to kiss his lips and with a firm grasp on her, Justin flipped them so that he was now lying against the pillows at the back of the couch. She sat up, her hands supporting her on his chest and looking into her eyes, he started moving into her again.

 

Titling her hips to change to angle of his thrust, he was rewarded with the arch of her body. Another orgasm began to consume her and she dug her nails into his chest as it quickly built.

 

Feeling her quiver around him, Justin’s orgasm began to take over and he doubled his efforts, wanting to push her over the edge with him this time.

 

“Mmm. Come with me Baby Doll.” He urged, grabbing handfuls of her ass and grinding into her hard.

 

The move had the desired effect, she clenched around him almost violently and they both tumbled over the edge together.

 

Sweaty, exhausted, but totally fulfilled, Kiki collapsed on top of him. “Oh wow,” was all she could say.

 

“You’re welcome.” Justin gloated in response and she punched him in the shoulder. “Ow!”

 

“Asshole.”

 

They both laughed before he lazily draped his arms over her lower back and she snuggled close to him as they fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:
Song Credit:

Spoiled: Joss Stone

I thought I'd add this picture I found for kicks - "Kiki" out and about rockin' a little WR.

Photobucket



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj