[Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Alternate Universe, Justin is a prostitute and from the moment he sets foot on a new scene, in a new city, a rather dangerous fan finds him ...  
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6753 Read: 8457
Published: Oct 28, 2007 Updated: Nov 18, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Jace [Comments - 2] (1088 words)

" ... That night I knew that I had to have him ... "

2. Chapter 2 by Jace [Comments - 1] (1259 words)

" ... Made me want to have one of my own and the reality was, I’d just bought one ..."

3. Chapter 3 by Jace [Comments - 1] (1170 words)
" ... In my head, I saw his hands tightly around the boy’s face as he held him ..."

4. Chapter 4 by Jace [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1460 words)
" ... I was so close I feel his breath and so close I could have easily kissed him ..." 

5. Chapter 5 by Jace [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1776 words)

"... He had said as a child he was told shame was God’s way of telling you did something wrong but the truth was, Justin may have been the only one free from sin out of us all ..."