Author's Chapter Notes:
" ... In my head, I saw his hands tightly around the boy’s face as he held him ..."

Opening my eyes, I looked towards the small digital clock on my nightstand. It was nearly three in the morning and I had not yet been to sleep. This wasn’t saying to much since I’d only gotten off my shift and home around one or so. Still though, the idea of sleep was truly far from my mind and I found myself restless and ready for some action.

Those beautiful blue eyes were all I could think about, all I could see when I closed own eyes were his. He was very young I had realized and by hearing him talk, I realized he might be from very far away. My home was New York, had been for a long time, his voice held the sounds of the South. Though he did his best to cover the twinge in his speech, he would sometimes slip in and out with words here and there.

I found cute, enduring even.

It was amazing thing to see someone so innocent. He’d stopped into the bar again that night again, he was alone. It wasn’t a working night though so he didn’t have to hide. I’d worked the early shift, so it was rather interesting to see him in near daylight. We’d talked a bit here and there but I was busy and he didn’t stay long. I’d noticed something though, a thin sliver cross he wore around his neck, and I found this funny, rather hysterical actually. A fucking Christian whore ... Even now I smirked.

I’d been studying him closely the past week or so, he’d only stopped in twice or so since the night I’d given him the money. Both times, he had been more open, more willing to make polite contestation but still he kept his distance both physically and emotionally. Not that I believed he would open up to me right away, if ever such a thing were to happen it would be a bonus yes, but it was not necessary.

~Flashback~

“So how old are you anyway Shadow?” I had asked in a teasing tone. “I know damn right well if cops gave enough of a shit to hit this Avenue they’d ring my ass for serving you.” He had grabbed his drink suddenly taking large gulps to avoid answering. I still stood there though, ignoring my other customers until he finished. As he set the glass down, having no other choice I gave him a bit of a goofy grin, which cause him to smile and even laugh.

What a break through, he laughed.

“Seventeen.” He finally offered with a soft sigh. Nodding my head a had poured a second drink and went off to take a few more orders. By the time I had gotten back Shadow was no longer alone. Cocking my head to the side I watched as some new John wrapped his arms around Shadow’s waist feeling in each which way before leading him off by the hand. He looked back to see me and nearly looked ashamed and embarrassed. I was disappointment and my face showed this but I was sure he thought my disappointment was for a much different reason …

I watched as the two headed for the bar’s bathroom, rather then for the front door. This wasn’t new but I just couldn’t help myself. I waited a few minutes before telling one of the other guys I was heading on my break and with that I to slipped into the bathroom. The first sound I head was the sound of skin on skin, once, twice and then a third time. Finally by the third hit to what I assumed was Shadow’s face I heard a gasp of pain and a cold laugh.

“Cry for me.” The older man would be heard demanding in a whisper. If one had not guessed by now, the men in our area enjoyed causing pain. Each guy I’d met around this place just loved to cause a boy to cry and ultimately beg for mercy. Once that point was reached one of two things would happen, one the John would become bored and move on … That was for the lucky whores or two, the weakness turned them on more and … Well, that was for the unlucky ones. Now, really, though some weren’t so bad …

I moved to the stall just besides their’s. Pressing my back against the stall wall, I stared directly ahead of me, and imagined. I could almost see the scene that went along with all I was hearing.

The wall gave a sudden jerk, as Shadow was roughly shoved against it. I heard another groan come from him as this happened and then I could see the soles of his sneakers as he was then shoved to his knees. I string of insults and curses came further from the nameless dick now in Shadow’s mouth. The boy coughed and gagged, anyone could tell he as having a hard time taking what he as given but the man did not let up.

In my head, I saw his hands tightly around the boy’s face as he held him on his head raping his mouth. This went on for several moments before the moaning and groaning began but I paid no mind to such things. All I cared about was my boy and his humiliation and suffering. It was wonderful, it was sickening and it made be harder then I had been a very long time.

Around the time the John let out a loud yell as he came I did so as well. Still Shadow choked and coughed. The man mumbled something but I barely heard him but before long, he was yelling again. Again Shadow was shoved against the wall, from what I could tell, he’d done something wrong but I wasn’t sure what but the John was not happy.

A sudden stream of apologies came from Shadow, which caused me to open my eyes and take interest again. He sounded as if he was about to cry but I knew that wouldn’t happen. He was strong and much more then this would be needed to break him. He’d seen more in his life then even I knew yet … Still, I couldn’t imagine him wanting to have displeased a customer and having to deal with the consequences. I’d already had mine for the night, didn’t want to over do it so I slipped out as fast and as silently as I had come in.

Awhile later, the John came out and then finally Shadow. He didn’t come near the bar this time though, instead he headed for the door and left. The John came to the bar and I smiled pouring a drink before asking him how his wife was doing …

~End of Flashback~

Still lying in my bed the night ran through my head again and soon enough my hand found my pants … By the time I was done, I was ready for bed …

Chapter End Notes:
More to come still ...


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story