Author's Chapter Notes:

"... He had said as a child he was told shame was God’s way of telling you did something wrong but the truth was, Justin may have been the only one free from sin out of us all ..."

Standing there with him a few people passed us going both in and out of the bar’s main door but I paid no attention to them and neither did he. It looked a bit odd of course, by this time everyone knew Shadow, he had become very popular. He was known for doing what he was told and more then that he was known for his beauty. This had made some of the other whores hate him and all the Johns want him. Still though, yes, they stared as they walked by but no one said a thing. I truly believe by this point that Shadow was the only one that had no idea what was ever going on.

It was hard to believe that a so soft was so hated much and so well liked at the same time. There was something about human beings … They loved to look on at beauty but once it was nearby, they often destroyed it.

No one ever bothered to give the kid a heads up even those that did like him … They knew what would happen to them if they fucked this up for me or their boss.

I’m unsure how long we stood there, how long I held him or how long he cried but I was in no rush. No rush at all, in fact I enjoyed his warm body against mine and never did I think he would let me hold him in such a way. He spoke a little here and there, he told how he hated it and how he was ashamed of it all, how he didn’t want to be here any longer, how he prayed there was something better after all this. Biting my bottom lip as he finally pulled away from me, I had long ago finished the cigarette I let myself get lost in his eyes.

It was then I leaned forward and took the back of his neck in my hand. I kissed him, gently, playing softly with his tongue with my own. He melted right then and there and when I looked at him, he wasn’t in shock and he held no look of surprise, instead he just looked content, happy even. “What’s your real name?”

“Justin.” He answered without hesitation. “Justin Timberlake.”

He didn’t ask for mine, though I thought he might have, he didn’t. Instead, he just looked my over carefully. I think it as the first time he had ever looked at another man and allowed himself to enjoying what he was seeing. I took pride in that fact, as odd as it may have sounded. I loved the fact that I had broken through, that I was the one that had found the real him.

“Come home with me.” I said with a reassuring nod as I reached for his hand and lead him towards my car. I only live a mile or two from the bar so the ride was short enough. As we drove, neither of us said anything. He kept his eyes down; I think he was a little confused. He was no virgin, but he’d never been with someone because he wanted to be so in a sense … This was a first for him.

Once at my apartment the two of us climbed the steps and the moment we were in the living room I reached for him. I held him and kissed him, tasting him and breathing in his scent. He didn’t resist, in fact I know he as enjoying himself so far. I ran my hands through his hair and over every part of his body. I didn’t let up and he moaned with each one of my moments, matching them with his own. Pushing him back while still kissing I steered him towards my bedroom. All the while I kept him close, kissing over his face and neck, somewhere along the way he lost his shirt and I did as well.

Running my hand down his chest I grew harder, his body was just so … It was wonderful, I was right of course, I had thought the rest of him was much more mature and it was. He was well defined, he had worked out in his younger years and did so now, that much was obvious. Reaching into his tight jeans, I felt around and found that he was just as ready as I was. I pushed him back further and onto the bed. Adjusting him so he was laying with his head on the pillows, I smiled before reaching inside the nightstand. Once my hand was visible, again a pair of sliver handcuffs could be seen.

His face held a look of pure anticipation and lust but at the sight before him, he looked fearful and uncertain. I was sure many men had used such things on him before, items of this like and more in fact.

He shook his head and moved to get up. “I can’t … I …”

“Shhh.” I soothed him placing himself on top of him. Leaning close to his ear, I kissed at it again before whispering further. “It’ll be Ok, I promise.” I assumed him and he settled back down closing his eyes and shivering slightly. As I looped he cuffs around the headboard and then locked them around his wrists, I laughed some to myself, after all these months and here we were.

~

What happened next you may ask?

Well, I would think it was rather obvious really.

Once the cuffs were scarcely in place, his pants and boxers joined the rest of our clothing. I started out slowly, not much changed in my pace but soon enough the all to filmier sound of skin on skin echoed through my apartment. I had backhanded him as hard as I could directly across his face and it was then he just looked at me. His eyes found mine and I saw fear, pain and understanding. In that moment he understood, at least partially as to what had accrued and would still accrue.

He set his jaw and he lowed his eyes as if determined not to be hurt and certainly not to cry but I knew what his heart was feeling and I knew he would be crying long before I was done.

Things moved slowly for the rest of the night. Each detail was perfect in my mind. I kept him locked there and I began things just as the old boyfriend had. I spoke down to him, telling him what a whore he was and how he should suffer for it and how deep down I knew he loved every moment of it. Then I beat him for what seemed forever and which in reality may have been close to it. Before I was even done, tears were falling from his eyes though I doubted it was so much the pain but the betrayal. He didn’t beg though, not at first. By the time, I spread his legs and forced my way in though he was fighting for control of his voice. I took him hard and I took him dry and he screamed but I made sure not to cum.

I rested while before taking my belt up again and beginning the process all over again. I added a few things each time though of course, I had toys and I had my cigarette if you get my meaning.

By then middle of the second time, he was begging but I continued on. I hurt him through his tears, I hurt him through his begging, and I hurt until he had no voice and then some. Until his screams had long died down and even after he passed out from the pain.

I allowed him time to sleep, to rest and then he woke again I was watching him. Hours went by and I held out, nothing in my life had ever given me so much pleasure. By the third time of this routine I couldn’t hold out any longer and I cam straight inside his tight little body. I had used him as much as either of us could stand … Well, maybe I had used him beyond his point but I had most defiantly gotten my money’s worth.

His eyes were cold and focused on something very far away though even I had no idea what. Looking down at him, I could still see his eyes in the dim light the fire was gone. It had gone out during the ordeal no doubt but I hadn’t noticed. I had been far to gone in my pleasure and his pain.

I unhooked the cuffs and he laid there. He didn’t move, not that I thought he really could but he didn’t even make an attempt. He was lost and he was broken, I’d taken the very last thing he … I had taken his hope. He had thought sue that eh had found one person he could trust. Can you even imagine … Being so broken and so cold .. Locking your doors and your windows at this time only to find out you had locked the devil inside with you.

As I reached the outside and stepped out, I noted that it felt like snow and looked towards my bedroom window. Eying it carefully I knew he’d be gone by the time I got back. I knew in my heart that no matter what it took, he drag himself from that bed and from the room as best he could. I had planed on keeping him, I had paid for him after all but in the end … It wasn’t right.

You may think I’m sick but after all we had talked and all I had learned … I had fallen in love with Shadow but more then that I had fallen in love with Justin. I had to let them both go, he’d end his own suffering in one way or another and this pained me but it was the ending of a sad story I knew no one could change.

Again, he hated who he was and what he was … He was ashamed of it all … His mom’s boyfriend, his choices and now of me I was sure … He had said as a child he was told shame was God’s way of telling you did something wrong but the truth was, Justin may have been the only one free from sin out of us all. He dissevered the rewards of what lay after this hell and believe or not, I prayed he’d find it.

Chapter End Notes:
The End.

Completed
Jace is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked My Shadow also liked 24 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story