Author's Chapter Notes:
more updates! i know i haven't written on this in FOREVER but here it is, chapter 3. I hope you like it!

{Three}

"You are getting way to comfortable with this guy Candy."

Candy sighed into the phone, and pulled her mini skirt down a little. It was really slow tonight, "What are you talking about Cherry?"

"This cop, this Justin guy. I mean, he has your cell phone number, he comes over to your place and for fucks sake, he calls you Mary Jane. It took you three years to tell me your real name and you told him after like two weeks."

"Justin is different, I feel really... fuck, I don't know, comfortable with him."

"What if he's trying to like bust or something? Maybe he's doing like a sting?"

Candy had to laugh at that, "He's been coming to me for two years Cherry, if he wanted to bust me, he would have already. How's little Chance doing?"

"He's still sick as hell. I swear, it's been three days now, I think I'm gonna take him to the doctors tomorrow and then get my sister to watch him for the night. I need to make some money."

"Yeah man, I've been lonely out here without you."

Cherry giggles into the phone, "I know, I know. Listen, I gotta go. Watch your head out there, okay."

"I will, see you soon." Candy says, smiling softly.

Just as she flips her phone shut, one of her regulars pulls up to the curb. Candy smiles seductively, walks to the car, "How's it going Kyle? Haven't seen you in a while."

Kyle. Kyle was twenty six years old, with a wife and two little kids. He was a computer programmer and loved to get his dick sucked. He loved his wife but she would never give him what he wanted. So, for the past eight months, he had been coming to Candy to give him what he wanted.

"I haven't been able to get away, sorry."

Kyle was kind of cute. He had short, blond hair and blue eyes. If she hadn't been such a distant person, he might have been her type, "It's cool baby. You want the usual?"

"If it's still thirty bucks."

"Blow jobs are always thirty bucks from me baby."

He hands her the cash through the window and she tucks it into her bra. He was the only customer that paid her before she actually did anything. She climbed into the passengers seat and they made small talk while Kyle drove her to their destination. When they came to a stop, she looked around. Fuck. Kyle had taken them to the one place that she hated going; the basketball court.

Candy scanned the parking lot but didn't see the Mustang anywhere. Maybe he decided not to play tonight, she thought to herself. She then turned her attention back to Kyle, "Well, what are you waiting for baby? Let me see that huge cock."

Kyle didn't have to be told twice. He slid his car seat back as far as it could go as Candy crawled onto the floor. She then got on her knees and placed her hands on Kyle's legs and pretended to be interested in the dick in front of her. She almost giggled as she thought back to when she had said, 'huge cock'. Kyle was tiny, the tiniest she had probably ever seen but to keep him coming back, she had to say otherwise.

She looked up into Kyle's lust-filled eyes and took the poor excuse for a penis into her hands. She stoked his slow at first, but the picked up the pace. Her tongue darted out, teasing his shaft and tip a few times before she took him fully into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked on him while she thought of all the laundry she had to do.

She was giving him a lazy blow job, well, she gave them all lazy blow jobs. She was capable of better but she only gave that to one person. If that certain person knew that, she wasn't sure but she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that. Within minutes, Kyle had come and she was back in the passengers seat, wiping her mouth.

"Thanks Candy. I feel a lot better now."

She smiles, "You're welcome baby, anytime. You know where I'll be."

"You want me to drive you back?"

"No, it's cool. I'll hang out here. See you later Kyle."

Candy steps out of the blue BMW and waves as he pulls off into the night. She about to start walking when a deep voice sounds behind her, "Have fun?"

Fuck. He had decided to play ball that night, "Hi Justin."

"You didn't answer my question Candy, did you have fun?"

She hated it when he called her Candy. It reminded her of what she was. She liked him a lot but she knew that they could never work out, no matter what he said. She was damaged, and he didn't deserve damaged, "Yes, I did."

She had only said it to hurt him. She knew he was mad at her, and he was only asking to be mean so she wanted to be mean back. If only he knew that she thought about him the entire time.

"Get in the car." He says.

She doesn't protest and walks over to the Mustang that he parked on the other side of the court. No wonder she didn't see it. She got in the passengers seat but was surprised when Justin slid her seat back. He then tilted the seat back and crawled in after her, resting his knees on the carpeted floor. He shut the door and bunched the mini skirt around her waist and pulled her panties down her thighs.

He didn't wait for anything but brought his lips onto her center, his tongue massaging her clit. He rested his hands on her thighs, just as she had done with Kyle and went to work on her. She let her head fall back on the seat and closed her eyes. It was nice... at first. But then, he started biting down like he usually did, but a little harder. She winced but sat there. He bit down again, this time hard enough to make her jump.

"Ow Justin." She said, looking down at the top of his head.

He didn't stop however, he keep liking and sucking and biting until she hit him firmly on top of the head, "I said ow! You're fucking hurting me!"

She pushes his head away from her and jams her panties back up around her middle. She throws open the door and starts to walk down the street. Justin jogs up behind her and grabs her by the arm, "I'm sorry."

"Get the fuck off of me." Candy yanks her hand from his grip and starts to walk away again.

"I'm fucking sorry alright, slow down."

This time she doesn't respond but keeps walking, "Why did you bring him here? You know I play ball here."

Candy whirls around to face him, "How in the fuck am I suppose to know where he's taking me?"

"You could have said something-"

"I am not your fucking girlfriend! You can't get all mad at me and start hurting me and shit because you get jealous! I told you before Justin, I'm not interested in anything but money."

They stand there looking at each other for a couple minutes, "I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you." He says, closing the gap between them.

When she turns to leave, he grabs her by the wrist again and forces her to look at him, "It just drives me crazy to see you with them, you know that." He whispers.

"I know but I told you. I can't give you what you want. You want a girlfriend and love and all that shit. I don't have any of that to give."

"I'm know, I'm sorry."

She's silent for a while, "It's okay."

"I didn't hurt you to bad?" Candy shakes her head no, "You hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Lemme buy you some dinner?"

She hesitates but can feel herself giving in as he continues to stare at her, "Only under one condition."

"What's that?"

"I get to bite you when we go back to your place."

******

"Have you ever even had a boyfriend?" Justin asks her.

"Nope." She says, pulling her shirt over her head and walking into the bathroom.

"Then how do you know you'd be bad at being in a relationship?"

"I'm a fucking prostitute; you need more explanation than that?"

"Yeah, I just think that you're-"

His phone vibrates loudly against the wooden night stand. He grabs the phone and puts it up to his ear. Another murder. He asks if it's in connection with the prostitute murders but thanks god when Jack says no.

"Do you wanna know why else I don't want to be in a relationship with a cop?"

"Why is that?"

"I could never get you to myself."

"I can't help it that people keep killing each other in my district. I've gotta go. You know where the key is."

He throws the hundred dollar bill on the night stand, grabs his keys and walks out of the door. Mary Jane sighs to herself and looks in the mirror. If only he knew that wasn't joking when she said she could never get him to herself. She walks out of the bathroom and sits back on the bed that they had just occupied.

She sometimes thought about giving into him and letting him take care of her the way he said he wanted to. She was very close to calling him in the middle of the night, wanting to tell him how she felt but her life was one that couldn't be forgotten. All the things and people she's done, he deserved a nice, pretty, clean girl. Someone totally opposite of her.

She wasn't in love with him or anything, don't get that idea. But she could see herself falling in love with him. She already knew how he was able to make her feel and that was just as her customer. Imagine what her life would be like if she were his girlfriend. She climbed back into her clothes, grabbed the money he had left her and walked out of the apartment, locking the door after her.

She placed the key back into it's hiding place and made her way down to the street.


Incomplete
god gave me style is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked The Franklin Street Murders also liked 407 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story