Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
"This one was begging for it Devin realized and without a second thought to it, he reached out and slapped the teen hard across the face."
A rather hard slap could be heard as the older man's hand made contact with the younger's cheek. “Cry for me.” He demanded in a low and cold tone. Yet not a sound was heard nor was a tear shed, again another slap to the face echoed as it bounced off the stonewalls of the cold basement.

This time the young man's bright blue eyes filled with tears yet still they didn't fall. Why would he cry for this man? He was not his Master; he was not his boyfriend or his lover. There was only one that Justin cried for and at the present time he was away, he had been for the past several days spending time in LA auditioning. Lowering his eyes Justin thought of him and it was then a single tear finally fell from his eyes.

So many times during his sessions with Devin, the older man would somehow find his way into his thoughts. When this happened Justin’s heart hurt worse then his body ever could. He needed so badly to feel pain, the kind of pain that only Devin could give. Something that was so wrong, yet could sometimes feel so right. He was horrible and sick but most of all he was a cheater.

One tear?

This was simply not enough for Devin and a loud frustrated sigh could be heard after a few short moments. The "Master" who often came to visit Justin or who often allowed Justin to visit him would enjoy himself tonight and he knew it. The nineteen year old that knelt half-naked before him was a challenge and oh, how he loved a challenge.

From the first night, Justin had sported such defiance and such an attitude. He truly was what Devin had searched for so long. One he could use and abuse then finally just leave behind. Justin never required any comfort or kind words after a punishment. In fact, it was always Justin who begins dressing first to leave, when and if he was able to move of course. Sometimes things got rather hot and heavy in more ways then one.

*Flashback*

Jailbait.

Those words had been the catcalls that followed Justin as he walked threw the door and towards the bar. They all knew he was no more then fifteen or sixteen at the most. What did it matter though? The whole building was filled to the brim with Masters, slaves, molester and rapists. All the sex was consensual mind you. However, screams could be heard coming down the halls and from the back rooms accompanied with the rhythmic melody of leather on skin and promises of submission. No one ever held against their wills or made to do things they didn‘t allow.

As it was, the place was no dive and there was no "real" rape going on. Everyone that stepped foot within these walls was offered two important things. Freedom and Acceptance. It didn't matter if you were a top or a bottom, if you elided the whip or embraced it or what your reasons were for your choosing. The world of S and M was often looked down upon; people just didn't understand the pleasure that could be found in both giving and receiving pure pain. This is why they all chose this heaven to hide in and play.

Justin was no different from them all and Devin could tell. Yes, he had fears and he was uncertain. Anyone could see the shaking of his hands and the way his head remained bowed was a dead give away to the status he would hold in any relationship. Over the next hour or so Devin watched as one Master after another made their way over to their newest little slave boy. Each one talked to him but in the end bowed out without even a touch to his soft skin. A true Master would not train or punish a slave without a connection of some sort or a statement of trust. Maybe the blond could not bring himself to give over his well-being.

No matter to this Master however, for him it was all about one thing and one thing only.

Dominance.

As long as his partner was willing, he was as well.

“I just want to be hurt.” This was the one and only phrase that came from Justin’s mouth. His tone was firm and held no emotion.

“For what reason” Devin asked out of nothing more then curiosity. He liked to hear stories after all. It was then that Justin’s eyes finally looked up and met that of the other’s. “None of your fucking business” He snapped. Did they not all understand? His life, his guilt and his past were none of their concern. He wanted was to be hurt, to be humiliated on his knees and nothing else, not a shoulder to cry on as one Master had offered, not a partnership, not even a Master and Slave relationship. He had no interest in these people for such things.

Now Devin had a temper. Unlike many of the Master’s he held as friends he didn’t wish to train a slave, he didn’t wish to hold them as they cried. Such a reason and attitude had must have been the reason why the other Masters had walked away. They wanted to have slave who submitted out of want and most importantly need. This one was selfish and thought only of himself his tone alone was more then enough to express that fact.

Did Devin care however? No. He wanted to hurt him and he would. He was an arrogant individual and a selfish one as well. He demanded respect and no half pint was going to put forth such an attitude for no reason.

This one was begging for it Devin realized and without a second thought to it, he reached out and slapped the teen hard across the face. Justin hadn’t been expecting such a fast or hard hit. Again, he lowered his head but not in submission or shame, in fact a smile slowly crept across his features.

*End of Flashback*

Every sense that night the two had come together to “play” or so to speak. Justin sought to be hurt badly and Devin was more then ready to comply. Sometimes it was hard because Justin had a life and he had a boyfriend. He had a band in which he spent time off and on but mainly he focused on school, he wanted to work with kids someday. He had great talent in a great many things but Devin didn’t know any of this. All he knew of Justin was his name, and his status under him.

Reaching out Devin grabbed Justin by the arm pulling him to his feet. Justin didn’t pull back or hesitant but be did flinch. It wasn’t so much that he was scared of what the other, after a year of seeing Devin and playing the game he knew more or less what to expect and it as never anything he couldn’t handle. No, he flinched out of natural reaction, as odd as it may sound this boy feared physical contact, it sent shivers of panic threw his body, causing his heart to race and his breath to shorten.

He had been this way since he was child, it wasn’t something he could ever put into words or even truly understand himself. Many thought it sick and sadly enough for Justin, he had to agree with them. For so many years he had sought out someone that would push his limits, he could never talk to Josh about this sort if thing. He loved him and he trusted him but this … He was ashamed of what he wanted and what he needed and why. He couldn’t even stand to think what Josh may think of him if he knew any of it …

Following Devin towards the bed he had down in his basement he kept his eyes lowered to the ground as were the rules and bit his bottom lip, waiting quietly. He didn’t have to much fight in him tonight, he had the feeling Devin would grow bored rather quickly actually but tonight … It just didn’t matter to him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story