Author's Chapter Notes:

"... Justin knew everything there was to know about Josh but Josh had no idea of just how little he knew about Justin ..." 

The night did in fact end quickly; Devin was highly annoyed at the fact that Justin seemed so unwilling to meet his demands … Even more then usual he might add. Soon after Devin had the younger man bent over the bed, he grew tried of using his toys and his time only to gain little or no reaction. It took a lot to get to Justin, he had always been like this … And his pain tolerance had only grown more and more with each meeting with Devin. Tonight though … Something was just different, they both felt it. Therefore, rather than wasting anymore of his night Devin took him hard, quick, and soon enough was moaning and groaning as he cam.

Justin didn’t even bother to release himself, the moment Devin had stopped moving the teen had pushed himself up, gotten dressed and left. Devin just rolled his eyes as Justin did this; the other was never one that Devin could understand. Justin begged to be used and he begged to be abused but every once in a while he would act like a complete little bitch. Sometimes Devin believed he put on this act for attention, because he wanted their play turned up a step or two. Each time the other acted in such a way he would disappear for a few weeks, once even a month but he’d always come back and by then they were both so built up that … Well, it would be a long night the next time they met, this much he was sure of.

The blond made it home as fast as he could. While Devin was in the Upper East Side, he and Josh, well, they couldn’t afford upper anything really. It was a bit of train ride for him but he never cared really and Devin paid for it at least. He shivered some in the cold as he attempted to unlock his building’s front door. Fighting with his keys, he ended up kicking the door in frustration because it simply refused to open. “Bitch door.” He mumbled still fighting with before it finally swung open. Wow, some asshole here decided to be helpful for once …

“Yeah thanks.” He said looking up only to be met with very blue and very filmier eyes. Justin’s face practically lit up and he moved forward quickly. “Josh?” He questioned. Seeing his boyfriend there, he then heard him laugh, it was him, and he was home. Justin nearly cut of the other male’s windpipe he hugged him so hard. “Oh My God.” He said kissing Josh’s cheek and neck. “I didn’t know you where coming home tonight … What happen … How did everything go … Did you get the part … I missed you so much … You’re not leaving for a while now right?” All these questions poured from Justin and poor Josh was unable to get a word in. Laughing a second time, he just shook his head. “Justin just shut up.” He teased holding him and kissing him for what seemed like forever.

The two had been together for nearly two years now. Justin had headed to New York to attend school right after he had graduated; he had a full scholarship the teen had after all spent his entire life working his ass off to ensure he was able to leave home the moment he was legally able to. A child growing up anywhere could have countless secrets but one that grew up in the South could have ones far darker then some may think … But he had left all that far behind him, it was in past where it belong and he never poke about it, never thought about it, or so he told himself.

Josh on the other hand had been here well over two years; the older man had lived in the big city all his life and he loved every moment of it. Well, no, that was a lie; he had pain in his past just like anyone else. He grew up with just he and his Mom, she did her best but money was tight and she worked a lot still though, they did what they could and there ere good times to go along with the bad and the good was what he liked to remember.

The two had met a time when they needed each other the most and for that reason, their relationship moved rather quickly. It was the end of summer and Justin was very new to the city, he didn’t know where he as half the time and he had no one to turn to. He had come fresh from a small town where everyone knew everyone and more then that fresh from a home that had thought him never to trust a soul. Thankfully, though he had his dorm room to sleep in and not enough money to really speak of but enough for a rainy day at least.

Now Josh on the other hand had a situation that was nearly a complete opposite. He knew the area and he was comfortable here but his Mother had recently died and with just his income now … He no longer hand a place to live and no money saved up.

After a few days of unpacking Justin had gone a job at a local diner, one where Josh already worked at, the money sucked but they got as much free food as they wanted or needed which is always good when one if on a tight budget. One of the first things that Justin noticed about Josh was, he never seemed to leave the diner, and he was always the first one there in the morning and the last at night. When their boss found him sleeping in one of the back rooms everything became a little clearer.

This incident lead to Josh losing his job and the beginning of a rather odd relationship when Justin offered him a place to stay for a few days.

*Flashback*

“You sure this is OK?” Josh asked looking around the small dorm room with a small frown. He appreciated this, all but, he didn’t know Justin, and more importantly, Justin didn’t know him. Shifting his book bag back up onto his shoulder he was noticeable uncomfortable with the issue at hand but he was dispirit at the same time.

“Yeah I’m sure.” Justin answered not sounding so convinced. He had the dorm to himself until the third of September, which meant an extra room with a bed and Josh didn’t have anywhere else to go. He was crazy he realized in that moment … Swallowing hard he laughed a little nervously. “Just make yourself at home.” He told the older male before slipping past him and into his own room. “I’ll be right back.”

As the door to the bedroom closed behind him, Josh still didn’t move.

*End of Flashback*

Now, anyone who saw the couple now would be able to tell things got much better. Once the two got use to one another they found out they had many of the same interests and one thing lead to another. Justin’s roommate never showed up at all so Josh stayed a bit longer but within the coming month or so he found a job and was able to be on his own again. Neither of them liked it one bit but it had to be done, in reality Josh was trespassing and Justin could lose his room if anyone realized the young burnet wasn’t a student. Not much changed though, the two were happy together … They seemed to meet each other’ needs well and if nothing more, cured the loneliness.

They had their problems like any other couple but they fit well, they each made up for what the other lacked. Justin was sometimes too childish, while Josh was sometimes to mature, Justin had book smarts, Josh had street smarts and while Josh was quiet and Justin was loud. In little ways, they kept one another in check.

So, that was where everything stood that night. They had dating just over two years and living together for one. They loved one another and took care of one another and Justin knew everything there was to know about Josh but Josh had no idea of just how little he knew about Justin.

Chapter End Notes:

More to Come.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story