Author's Chapter Notes:
"... A real slave would have never given all Justin did, the good or the bad ..." 
Justin had spent the rest of his night awake staring out his second floor window. New York wasn’t somewhat wonderful to look at, least not where they lived, but it was better then having nightmares and besides, there was no backdoor … Anyone that was coming, he’d easily see them. He hadn’t seen anyone from back home since moving here but in his mind hat didn’t matter.

By the time the sun had rose the following day he had decided to get into contact with Devin. Calling him up, it took three tries to get him to answer the phone. He was normal smug self of course, he spoke of how he knew Justin would crawling back and so on, and sometimes Justin didn’t understand how someone so in love with himself still needed his ego flattered. Still though, Justin was down on himself and Devin was all he had right now, so every question was met with a polite “Yes Sir” or “No Sir.” Yeah, Justin could be stubborn but his submissive side sometimes took over when he needed it to.

Devin informed Justin that he’d have to wait until the weekend but come Friday night he’d have a surprise for him, one that Devin believed would be interesting to say the least.

~

Knocking on Devin’s door Justin just waited for someone to answer. Standing there for nearly five minutes he was starting to regret coming, maybe Devin was juts fucking around with him this time. He had said before that …

Before the thought could be completed, though the door opened and Justin raised his eyes to see Devin staring back at him. The other male’s green eyes were cold, as they always were but he held a smile as well, one that caused Justin to have a very uneasy feeling. Licking his lips, he stepped into the home as the Master stepped aside, once inside the young blond’s eyes fell on someone he had never seen before. Swallowing had he backed up, he didn’t like this, he didn’t know this person and more importantly, he didn’t know why he was here.

As he turned around, he found himself face to face with Devin, who turned back around shoving him into the living room. The teen was at a lose for words, and nearly choked as he tried to speak. Thankfully the other boy finally spoke. Turning back to the Master, he lowered his as if humbled and quietly asked. “So this him Master?” A soft chuckle could be heard in his voice. The other boy was blond as well and his eyes crystal blue. He wasn’t much older then Justin but he seemed different … He gave off an air that told Justin that this boy wasn’t at all like him and he had spoken to Devin with such respect Justin wasn’t sure what to make of it.

“Something assuming?” Justin asked finding his voice finally and trying to sound as if he wasn’t taken back by his presences. The other young man just finally looked at him and gave a look that couldn’t be described as anything less this piecing. “Me Master was right.” He answered in a matter of fact tone. “You don’t know your place do you.”

“What the fuck …”

Only Justin didn’t complete his thought, instead Devin cut in. “Now boys settle down, tonight will be fun I promise. Both of you have a seat.” He ordered but Justin stayed where he was, he didn’t trust this. “Suit yourself.” Was the reply Devin gave while the other sat down off to the side again. Pouring himself a drink the male looked began speaking again. “James this is Justin and yes the boy I told you about and Justin, this James. Before I met you, long before actually, James was mine and without going into detail, life got in the way and that awhile later I took you on because … “ He waved his glass slightly and shrugged. “Mainly because I didn’t know you nor did I want to … You fun to play with.” He was honest and he even laughed some as he shook his head.

Licking his lips, he set his drink down as he went on. “Now, as you can, James is back and would like his place back, in which case, I’d have no room for you but rather then just letting you go, I thought I’d give you the chance to be the one that remains. You’re both fun … In different ways, I can’t say that one is better then the other and after all, James did leave on his own freewill and has to be taught a lesson as well …”

Nether of the young men said anything but instead stared at Devin, he had their attention to say the least and they seemed to hanging on his every word. Both of them had a reason for being here, a reason for needing to be here and though Justin hated Devin, their relationship had come to be something he could depend on and fall back on. While with James, the honest truth was, he was in love with the man who he saw as his Master. One may wonder why he had left in the first place, the answer was jealousy mostly, Devin was the type to take into their bed countless others and James believed this was wrong. Though he was slave he wanted respect, something in which Devin refused and so one night he left. As to why he was back, that’s another story on it’s own.

Over the next twenty minutes or so, Devin talked him out; he began to explain a few things. He had no room in his home or in his life for the two of them. It was toss up for him really, a choice that he had decided was as simple as flipping a coin and letting fate decide.

That was what he said anyway …

Justin had been somewhat lost in thought, for how long he wasn’t so sure but when he realized he, was being stared at he turned slightly pink and looked away. “Sorry.” He mumbled and he was pretty sure he saw James roll his eyes at him.

“By the end of this night one of you will go. Now, I believe by this time, I know both of you well enough, James you’ll do what you’re told but you …” He smiled pointing at Justin. “You’ll have a problem …” Without giving them time to go on, he continued. “Over the next few hours I want to see you hurt one another, you’ll each have a turn and the one who takes the most for me will stay while the one who doesn’t will have to go.”

James merely nodded but at that point, Justin laughed and stood up, only his laugh was not one of sarcasms he looked from one to the other and shook his head. “I don’t …” He didn’t finish but instead cleared his throat and motioned towards James. “I don’t do that to other people.” There was defiance in his voice, no uncertainty; he wasn’t going to do to James what Austin had done to him.

He would allow others to beat him, to rape him even, in one form or another, but he could never be the type to make someone else suffer. The thought alone scared him, he saw nothing wrong with being hurt, but he wither he got the OK or not, he could look into down at someone and see himself there … He could be the abused, never the abuser. Each word caused him to see red and his clench.

Devin broke into his thoughts once again. “You will.” He snapped. “You will or you will pay in more ways then one.” Setting down his drink, he stood in front of the smaller boy, his eyes piecing. “Wither you stay or you go, I don’t give a fuck but you will learn the place of a slave here and now.” His voice grew louder with each word, by the end he was practically yelling in Justin’s face. “You were fun, which was it, I put up with your shit because you were fun but you got away with way to much and either way there is a price for a year’s worth of disrespect.”

After James had left, Devin couldn’t handle another broken heart, another disappointment. He liked Justin because he knew there was no need there, no love and no concern. However, that didn’t mean that he didn’t long for it all … A real slave would have never given all Justin did, the good or the bad.

Justin shook some but stood his ground. “Man, go fuck yourself.” He screamed back, he needed to get out there and with those word half ran to the door and left. James just shook his head and pulled an envelop from his pocket. “Just what I thought … Mail this and then come home.” He ordered before retrieving his drink, he would play with James tonight then.

Chapter End Notes:
More to come.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story