Author's Chapter Notes:
“You don’t want to mess with him kid. Not if you’re serious about what you want.”

Showing his ID Josh walked into the club and looked around a moment. He’d never been in such a place before, not that it was a dive but it was different. Any gay club had guys on guys but not in such positions. Some were half-naked; others were in rather interesting positions. Looking around Josh practically blushed before averting his eyes to the bar and making a beeline for it. He’d been in plenty on clubs before but he just wasn’t comfortable here, first of all, he was alone and second of all, he had never known anything about the bondage scene. It wasn’t that he had anything against but some of it seemed a bit extreme.

The truth was though no one within the room seemed to be doing anything that was too bad. Yeah, some of them sat or kneed on the floor, a few guys were using others foot rests and such but that wasn’t what had his attention. Those that seemed in play were doing … OK, what was he doing here again?

Sounds of pain and pleasure could be heard throughout the club. Some people talked off to the side or at the bar. Others were out on the main floors, their activities ranged between taking a part in one bondage event or another or just watching.

Ordering a drink at the bar he got a look or two over but didn’t take notice, the bartend told him the drink was on him, which made the male uncomfortable more then anything. Over the next half-hour of so he sat at the end of the bar just watching everyone. He still hadn’t bothered to touch his drink, either because he was worried about getting waste or because he was more drawn to the events before him.

Part of him had forgotten about finding Devon, not that he would even know what to say if he were to find him. Sitting there, he began to truly take in what the others were doing. He watch one couple in particular who seemed to have many of others attention as well. They were off to the side, a small crowd forming around them. The younger of the two was tied down while the older, began doing things. Mainly the older was striking the other and within a shot time the younger seemed in a lot of pain.

Soon enough the couple became the center of the room. The scene grew more and more intense and Josh couldn’t and wouldn’t tear his eyes from them. He didn’t get it, he just didn’t understand but it was an erotic sight nonetheless.

After it was over the two seemed content, they hugged as a few approached them to talk. The young man’s eyes never left them, not once.

“You new or something?” Josh heard from just off to his left. The practically jumped out of his own skin and turned to see an older looking man sitting a seat down from him. Looking around a moment Josh wasn’t so sure it was him that the man was talking to, or rather he hoped it wasn’t him.

“Ya kid, you look like your about to piss yourself will you relax.” Finishing off his drink and ordering another the male got up and walked over towards Josh. Sitting down next to him, he offered his hand and a somewhat friendly smile. ‘Trust me boy, no one here is going to do anything o you that you don’t want.” He sounded as if he were trying to be nice or reassuring but Josh was finding him a little forward a creepy. Frowning some, he settled down again deciding he really had nowhere else to go.

Last thing he wanted was to be caught alone with some he didn’t know and didn’t trust.

“What’s wrong name?” The man asked.

Before saying anything the younger just took in the sight of the ran. His eyes ran over his face and he clothing. He was dressed in normal jeans and T-shirt he almost seemed… Normal. Man, which was rude, he didn’t mean that the others weren’t normal or anything. It was just what they did, he still didn’t get.

Licking his lips, he took another drink, his first actually before opening his mouth to answer. “Josh.”

“Nice to meet you then Josh, name’s Kyle.” With that, Kyle offered his hand and the dark-haired male shook it. “This your first time here?” He asked again. Josh just nodded. Laughing some the man just nodded, I guessed as much. You didn’t seem too comfortable since you walked in that door… Still though, you seemed to being enjoying the events.” Motioning towards the Master and slave that were still off towards the center of the room he laughed a second time.

“You were watching me?” Josh asked softly and the man merely nodded. “I like to keep an eye on who enters my club. Mainly I like to keep an eye on everything around here. It can get dangerous you know?” Taking another swing from his drink, he sighed. “Can’t be too careful.”

“Wait you mean …” But before Josh could finish the man was nodding his head. “Yeah, I know the place.”

“Do you know some guy name Devon?” The younger asked quickly. “I know he hangs out around here and I need to find to him.” Josh knew he sounded despite and he didn’t much care, he still needed answers and someone who was here every night just might be able to offer some. Besides, if the guy kept a close of an eye as he let on, he should have at least heard the name once or twice right.

The older gentleman just studied Josh for a moment before answering. Shaking his head, he gave half of a sarcastic laugh. “You don’t want to mess with him kid. Not if you’re serious about what you want.”

“Huh?”

“Devon’s just into the play for the sake of the pleasure, he isn’t into a relationship. He wouldn’t take of you like you should be taken care of …” At that, point Josh stood up. “I don’t want anyone to do anything for me.” He said snapped sounding bothered and bitter. “I just want some information. That asshole has been fucking my boyfriend and doing some really fucked up shit and I want to know why and how and since for how long.”

The man just raised his hands as Josh began to ramble.

However Josh kept going. “I mean honestly I don’t have any fucking clue what you people are doing here. I went from a normal relationship to seeing pictures of my boyfriend of two years tied down and beat in any position you could imagine. I don’t want to … I just don’t even …” The male was freaked out anyone could see that, his voice was getting louder and his eyes were wide. The reality was sinking in it seemed.

Kyle got up quickly and moved closer to Josh who back of obviously a little taken back. “I’m not going to hurt you.” Kyle said softly. “This is a heaven though; I can’t have you disrespecting those here OK?”

Josh was taken back a bit and just stared at the man for a second. Looking around again he found himself to now be the center of attention and he quickly sunk back into his seat turning towards the bar.

Chapter End Notes:
More to come.

Incomplete
Jace is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked That You Were Gonna Make Me Cry also liked 155 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story