Story Notes:
Okay i know i have to many stories at the moment to start this one but I couldn't help myself i've been toying around with this idea in my head for awhile, and i just finally finalized the what i wanted to do with it, and i was stuck on the murder i wanted to do.. I will warn you all it's gonna be grusome, so if you dont like blood and gore then please dont read this. But you're welcome to.. Thanks for taking the time to read the story.. Feed back is welcomed and appreciated.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the first chapter, a start to a totally different genre of writing for me, so bare with me!

Proluge

He stared down at young girl with remorse covering every inch of his face, it was heart breaking to see what anger and jealousy could do to a practically normal couple. The girl he stared down at now, was lying in a pool of her own blood, with black an blue marks covering every inch of her thin body.

From the looks of the small apartment the fight had been pretty bad before the girl ended up dead. He’d gotten the initial statement from the boyfriend well it was more of a play by play blow by blow from him. While shaking his head he squatted down next to the body. “So what would you say the cause of death is? Other than the obvious.”

“Looks like our vic died from a snapped neck., judging from the way the body is lying I’d say the boyfriend did it.”

“Yeah that’s what he said.” Nodding his head he scanned his eye over the neck and pointed towards the bruising on the girls neck. “The bruising is consistent with his story.”

“He confessed already?”

“Yeah the dumb ass is loaded on something from the looks of him.” He said pulling out of a piece of gum from his pocket unwrapped it then popped it in his mouth chewing thoughtfully for a moment. “Comes home, she’s on the phone with a guy he blows of a cork, accuses her of cheating on him, looses his tempter starts wailing on her, snaps her neck calls the police, I show up he’s kneeling over the body just looking at her then confesses to me.”

“Sick bastard.”

“Yeah I agree. Did you find anything on the body?”

“I found some skin and fibers under her finger nails.” Lewis Manning ME of the Miami police department replied sealing the plastic baggy in his hand and putting it in his kit. “I’ll get these samples to the lab for you and let you know what turns up?”

“Sounds good. I guess I better go arrest my suspect, then book him and call it a night.” He replied nodding towards his co-worker then padded towards the kitchen. “Brian Weatherly you’re under arrest for the murder of Kelly Price, you have the right to remain silent.” As the read the revised Miranda he slapped the restraints on his wrists, then proceeded to escort him out of the apartment.

Cop Central

It was days like these that made her just want to go back to bed and throw the covers over her head and sleep. Her usual morning routine had been thrown off due to her alarm not going off, so she had waken up an hour later which in return made her late for work.. On top of that she came to work only to find out her case she had been working on for a week just hit a dead end. So that had only worsened her mood.
“Richardson my office now”

Grumbling to herself she got up from her desk and made the short trek to her commanders office. As she walked into the small office she let her eyes wander over the department issue tan walls down to the worn tile floors, and up to the cheap wood desk where Commander Shawn Jacobson sat. He was a seasoned cop with over 30 years on the force, and in her opinion he was a total dick.

“Have a seat” he spoke in a deep booming voice. He watched as she took a seat in the worn chair that sat in front of his desk then looked down at he file in front of him. “Now you’ve been a detective for 5 years, and to be blunt you’re about to be thrown out of force. So to give you another chance I’m going to pair you with a partner.”

“What? That’s fuckin bullshit I don’t need a partner.”

“Well it’s either that or you’re off the force. It’s you’re choice.”

“Before I even fuckin consider this bullshit, who the fuck would be my partner?”

Picking up his phone he dialed a number quickly then mumbled something into his phone then replaced quietly back on the hook. No two seconds later the door opened.

Shannon turned around and eyed the new person warily. She knew him well knew of him, he was a decorated cop for some unknown shit she didn’t care to know, all she knew was she hated him.

“Justin, this is Shannon Richardson and she is going to be you’re new partner.”

“What?” Justin asked eyes wide. “Are you fucking kidding me? You want me to partner up with the police forces fuck-up child?”

“I suggest you watch what you say to this “Fuck-up” child because I’ll plant my fist in your face!” she seethed taking two steps toward him while clenching her fists at her sides.

“Oh yeah well I ain’t afraid of no punch from a two-bit whore!” he retaliated putting himself nose to nose with her, even though she was a good three inches shorter than him.

Watching from behind his desk as the two cops practically breathed fire out of there mouths he stood up and got between them before fists could start flying. He put a hand on each of here chests to push them back just incase they decided to make this argument even more heated than it already was.

“You two stop acting so childish, we are all adult here.” He said fiercely “I don't care how you two feel about each other, you'll learn to get along because I'm not changing my damn mind about this.” He folded his arms and let a small smile play on his lips.

Taking a few cleansing breaths Justin looked at his commander and nodded. “Fine.”

“What about you Shannon”

“Whatever”

“Good now that we’ve got that settled I expect both of you to start working together tomorrow. Justin finish the case you’re working on and Shannon you do the same I remember giving you that cold case, have you got any where on it?”

“I was just about to go get a warrant for the suspects arrest before you dropped this shit on me.”

“Good, report to me when you make the arrest and I’ll see both of you bright and early tomorrow morning TOGETHER.”

He watched as they both nodded there heads then left his office closing the door behind them. Shaking his head he closed the file on his desk and blew out a breath. “This should be interesting.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: detectivej