[Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Who would have thought ‘that day' was the beginning of the end for us? That was the first time in my life I wished I wasn't Justin Timberlake, having to endure the grief of losing the love of my life and everything I held dear to my heart in our relationship all because of an entry in her diary...

* Written for the Sugar Shack Challenge at Tasting-Eden.com *


Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4219 Read: 1308
Published: Nov 28, 2007 Updated: Nov 28, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

All recognized characters are the sole property of the author. This is strictly fiction and in no way related to anyone in real life. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Shattered Reality by d_simplicity [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4219 words)

Hey, I wrote this for the sugar shack challenge at tasting-eden. This challenge was a guy reading the diary of someone close to him and that person had to walk in on him doing so. We had to include a cat, an open window, a glass of water and the sound of a tv in the background.

I was inspired while listening to Apologize by Timbaland and OneRepublic so I placed the song on repeat while writing this. If you don't know the song, you should certainly check it out. I love it. I also have it on my site over at TE :). Anyway, I hope for anyone who reads, you enjoy. And, just letting you know it has some strong angst.