Story Notes:
This is a really special story and any feed back you have please feel free to tell me!!
Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own Any Celebrity figures in this story. I only own Camryn, her mom, Jaye, Tiffany, Melissa, Richard and Various people that no one knows.

Author’s P.O.V:

"Wake up, you two." Said Lynn Harless. Once again her son, Justin and her best friend’s daughter, Camryn had fallen asleep in Justin’s bed next to each. "Mom, I don’t wanna get up." Complained Justin. "JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE AND CAMRYN DAKOTA JACOBS GET UP RIGHT NOW!" yelled Camryn’s mom, Margaret Jacobs. Camryn shot up as soon as she heard her name, while Justin stayed in the bed and pulled the covers over his head. ‘Men’ all three women thought as they stared at him. "I know how to get him up, watch." Said Camryn. Then she walked over to Justin’s side of the bed and whispered something into his ear. He shot up. "Ok…Ok…Ok…I’M UP!!" Camryn started to laugh until she noticed her attire. "MOM!!" she yelled ducking behind the bed. "Don’t worry Cam. I brought you your school clothes." Camryn smiled and ran towards her mother and grabbed her clothes. Then both Camryn and Justin looked at each other then at the bathroom door. They raced each other over to the bathroom where Camryn ended up winning. "Hey! You suck Cam." "Thanks. You rock Jay."

 

Justin’s P.O.V:

"I hate you!" I yelled at Camryn, who had just stolen the bathroom from me. ‘Man, I love that girl. But sometimes she can push my buttons.’ I waited for about 10 min then started to bang on the door. "Come on Cam. Get out already." "Justin. I’m done, you big cry baby." Then she opened the door. She looked like a teenage goddess. She was wearing her favorite RocaWear jeans with her Q-T Pi t-shirt. ‘My god, Camryn is beautiful. She has the perfect Carmel colored skin and has light chestnut hair that she always wears in a ponytail. She is the only black girl, I know with light Hazel-Blue eyes.’ "See, done. You would be too, if you didn’t complain. And you do not need more time than me so don’t even try it." Then she smiled and walked back to my room to get her tennis shoes. ‘Man, this chick is gorgeous and an amazing singer. I love her.’

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘God, Justin sounds like a girl sometimes. He complains a lot but that’s why I love him. Why do I always fall for cocky Basketball players? Even so Justin is so different from typical cocky Basketball players. He has the sexiest curly brown-ish blonde hair and the sexiest cobalt blue eyes ever. He’s been my best friend since before we were born. Every time I hear his voice or see his face I fall in love even more. Hmmmm.’ "Hey Cam, Can you bring me my shirt, please?" yelled Justin from the bathroom. "Noperz. Get it yourself!" I yelled back while I continued to put lotion on my legs. 'That boy is so dang forgetful. HeeHee.’

 

Author’s P.O.V:

Being fed up with fighting for one morning, Justin came out of the bathroom and walked into his bedroom to get his favorite blue shirt, but instead he saw his very pretty best friend putting lotion on her long legs. "Uh…. can you hand me my shirt now?" Camryn looked up and saw her totally sexy best friend standing without a shirt, revealing his tone 6-pack. "Sure, Jay." She croaked. Then she handed him the shirt and then turned around.

 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘Holy shit! My best friend is wow…Cam is whoa! I can’t believe that SHE is MY best friend. How the hell did that happen? I need to chill or I’ll be hot all day just thinking about her.’

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Damn! I seriously need to figure out how I got so lucky. That sexy, brown-ish/blonde-ish haired, blue eyed, boy…I mean man is MY best friend! Mom, GOD, Mr.Timberlake & Mrs. Harless…THANK YOU!’

 

Author’s P.O.V:

After Justin put on his shoes and shirt, he and Camryn went to school. At the school, they were greeted by their friends: Chris, Jaye, Trace, Melissa, Joey and Tiffany. "Hey ya’ll" said Chris. "Hey Chris." Said Justin. "Sup Chris." Said Camryn smiling. "Um…Camryn. We soooooo need to talk to you about something Mega important regarding Homecoming and Junior Prom." Said Melissa, who looked at Tiffany and Jaye. They nodded in agreement.

 

Melissa’s P.O.V:

‘How are we gonna tell Camryn that she got nominated for both dance’s queen. She’s gonna flip out!!’ "So what it do, ya’ll? What the business?" asked Camryn. "Well, Do you remember when we saw the sign up list for the Homecoming and Junior Prom Queen two weeks ago?" said Tiffany. "Yeah. And I remember saying that if anyone signed me up, I’d kill them." "Well, you see, Cam. No one signed you up…well we didn’t." said Jaye. Camryn just stood there looking really confused. ‘I can’t take it any more’

 

 

Author’s P.O.V:

"BRITNEY SPEARS SIGNED YOU UP!!" yelled Melissa. "SHE DID WHAT!!!!!" Camryn fired back. She couldn’t believe that Britney Spears, aka Queen of all evil, signed her up to run against her in the Homecoming/Junior Prom Queen competition. "I’m gonna kick that Dyed-blonde, always annoying, boyfriend flirting, bitch’s ass! I’m gonna throttle her." Camryn turned around and started to walk in Britney’s direction. Then she heard her friends yell, "Wait Cam. There’s more!" "What else could she have done to screw my life over, huh? Ask my best friend to the dances!!" "Well, not Justin but Nick . And he said yes for both." "HE DID WHAT!! HE’S GOIN’ WHERE WITH WHO!!" "He goin’ to both the dances with Britney. I’m so sorry, Cam." Said Tiffany. Camryn was very close to tears but she held. Just then Jay and the guys came in and saw the expression on Camryn’s face. "Hey. What’s wrong?" asked Trace. "Huh…. oh…. nothing. It’s nothing." Camryn choked up. Then she turned and ran away.

Chapter End Notes:
hope you enjoy...


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story